Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Puzzle Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2013, 03:02 PM

Default tanned

Not a set to rush through. Enjoying the first three first. Definitely enjoy tan lines.
Old 11-28-2013, 07:55 PM

All the time you spend in the summer sunbathing and cutting the grass in your speedos will be wasted if no one see you in or out of that tiny bikini before those sharp tan lines fade. A quick shower after swimming training might give someone a glimpse and get a second look but we should all try to get out somewhere now and then among friends who will really enjoy how we look, and we enjoy them.
Old 11-30-2013, 11:00 PM

Default The white tatt.

But I see myself in the long mirror every day and seeing this white Speedo like a reverse tattoo across my middle is an erotic sight. I shower too fast and avoid the eyes in the shower to notice who else sees it. Summer is fading now, but I will darken it up at Christmas in warmer climes. I don't mange the knife-edge of the fellow with the green background, more like the 4 in a row. Would love to be photographed doing a handstand underwater like that, or draped and lounging around. Yes, appreciation of my white band would be exciting too!