Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2013, 08:46 AM
Speedo Member

Default Flattering or Freaky

Okay, so I've got this neighbor that has recently realized I swim and soak up the rays wearing speedos. She just happened to be in a small area of her yard in which my deck is visible and saw me laying out taking a nap. She took it upon herself to come over and ask how an ill family member was doing. I appreciated her concern but the entire time she was talking to me her eyes kept wondering down below. This happened a few weeks ago. Since then I've noticed her spending a lot of time in that same area of her yard when I am poolside. She has never spent that much time in her yard.
Today, I saw her leave and a Facebook status said she was heading to a flea market, I decided to slip off the speedo and get some sun without the worry of offending her. Little did I know, as I lay on my belly, she had returned and found her way back to her yard. I eventually rolled over andaccidentally revealed what was left to be seen by her. To my surprise she just waved and yelled, "it's about time!".😳😳😳 She then walked out of sight.
For now Im taking it as a compliment but prolly won't be tanning in the nude anytime soon... Or should I just continue since she's already seen it all? Oh, before anyone asks, this lady is in her 50s and, although a nice lady, very homely looking. Definately not the cute girl next door I would want to score on lol
Old 08-25-2013, 08:49 AM

If only young women were as friendly...
Old 08-25-2013, 10:08 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knikon
If only young women were as friendly...
LOL I just wish I lived in a younger neighborhood. Im 28 and the youngest homeowner in my neighborhood.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:34 AM

Default No...

Just enjoy the neighborhood monopoly at your age. She's no doubt seen it all before and
possibly old enough to be your mother - and probably tells her friends she has a favorite spot in her yard to visit on a sunny day..........
Old 08-25-2013, 11:45 AM

If I sit on top of my closet and lean right over to the left, using high powered binoculars I can just see one of my neighbours sunbathing naked, it's disgusting!

Your neighbour doesn't find your body disgusting and seems drawn to watching you in your speedos and even naked. Wearing speedos (5 points) in your own yard (guess you are in the USA) is your choice and you should defend your right to make that choice.

You know her Facebook page and she knows you know, the day she went out may have been an ambush to see what would happen when you thought she was out. Her seeing you naked (10 points) and sunny side up (20 points) made her day, she had scored 30 points and wanted you to know.
Since you are the youngest and best looking householder in the area her points count double. She can't tell her friends about this without revealing that she has been stalking and entrapping you and that would lose her points, telling her husband would risk her marriage.

Act confidently with her, as if sunbathing naked in your own yard is a normal thing to do if no one is around, and being seen is no big deal, but don't do it again unless you are sure she really is out. Remember that falling asleep naked in the sunshine could have rising consequences worth at least 100 points.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:50 AM

Lol out where I am at women my age seem to work and hibernate... I seldom see one that isnt either married or nuts.

Take it as a compliment that you can sunbathe without negative consequences. Where I live I probably would be blackmailed trying that. Luckily the beach isnt too far from me and there one gets all sorts of responses.