Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2011, 02:31 PM

Default Japanese bikini site

Link: http://www.pulin-jp.com/mens/01under...s_17/a-17.html

an amazing number of styles available
Old 12-02-2011, 03:09 PM
Speedo Member

In case your Japanese isn't any better than mine, and in case you don't have the spare time to randomly click through the pulin site, click this link for their bikinis. The front's are fine, but the rears are too daring for me!

You can see a rather unusual selection by clicking on the home page:

http://www.pulin-jp.com/
Old 12-04-2011, 11:24 AM

Default Japanese "Swim Suits" ?

?? Are these actually swim suits or swim fetish suits? Do guys actually wear these suits for comp. or even general swimming? They wouldn't even cover my skinny 9 year old. Not complaining here but for swimming/beach they are a little off the wall.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:50 PM

There are some Japanese swimsuit blogs that show suits like these being worn at the beach or pools. One of the most famous Japanese brands is AQUX, its definitely a swimsuit but very tiny by US standards.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:25 PM

The "rules" in Japan about what is appropriate wear at the pool or beach sometimes appear to be just the opposite of the US. IN Japan the women tend to chuse modest one-piece suits. But for the men, the smaller, tighter and more revealinf all the better. In the US, the women wear tiny two-piece bikinis even as the men choose board shorts.

It's interesting!

I love the mens suits in Japan.

Sebbie
Old 12-06-2011, 03:38 AM

Default briefer the better

Yes, they are worn well by the Oriental guys.
As for the western male physique.....well, maybe not so good.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:54 AM

Yes, many of the Japanese guys have the small butts and packages that fit these suits perfectly. I alse sense that the Japanese male culture is less sensitive to categorizing guys as being either A. straight or B. gay based on the style they are wearing and the size of their swimsuits. If a caucasian guy in the US were to wear one of the suits like this even if he had the perfect body for it he would immediately be labeled by most as gay. In Japan and in many other cultures there appears to be less if any of this labeling as to sexual orientation going on based only on what a guy has chosen as swimwear. In short, it would be refreshing to live in a culture that did not attempt to size up a person's sexual orientation based on what he chooses as swimwear. How we got to this point in the US I dont know. looking at the peroid of time before about 1990, we didn't seem to have this hangup, at least not so much. Associating a particular style of swimwear with a particular sexual orientation seems to have been something that has developed in the US over the last 20 years or so. I watch movies from the 50s and 60s with scenes at the pool or beach and guys in them are wearing that would be labeled as "gay" based on current unwritten standards.

Sebbie
Old 12-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Speedo Member

Default Aqux

Amazing -- I just checked the AQUX site and if you need any confirmation that the Japanese believe in tight & short, check out this link to what they caller jammers:

http://aquxny.ocnk.net/product/275
Old 12-06-2011, 08:49 PM

Default basketball to

When I was in high school our basketball uniforms we very short-in fact sometime you (others) could see the strap of the jock when you squatted to listen to the coach in a huddle. Ironic that tight fitting football pants are more butt revealing and in some cases see thru than todays shorts.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:13 PM

Yeah, the asian guys do have a liking for ultra low swimwear that shows off their abs and obliques nicely. tho i have seen other white guys pull it off too, so i guess its not exclusively asian.

check it out: http://mategear.com/products-page/ultrabikinis/ or http://mategear.com/products-page/ultrabikinis/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mgsrsht2-2.jpg (42.4 KB, 50 views)