Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2014, 05:29 AM

Default Speedos used as "night wear"

Any of you guys wear your speedos during the night to sleep in?

Does it feel that after a while the speedo/swimsuit starts to feel a bit weird on your body..especially the lined sections?

If there is a waist cord, do you tie it down?

Are your lovers/partners happy with it?

I personally like to wear my Intymen Micro-dot borreal swim brief or my Delio-dietz brazillian grey colored bikini.

Just want to get some perspective on people's bedroom habits....so feel free to comment.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:44 PM

Yes I do wear swimsuits to bed sometimes, depending on mood and the situation. Especially if I am feeling aroused or want to get that way. Nothing better than the exploration of a partner exploring the suit and feeling the fit of my body inside it. I do tie the strings, as well, as the process of getting them untied can also be fun. I can't really sleep in a swimsuit, eventually the suit starts to feel too restrictive or I stay too aroused to really sleep well.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:34 PM

Default speedo at night

Topic already covered in seven posts - see thread "Do You Wear Your Speedos....." started by ispeeds 01-26-2014
Old 03-09-2014, 03:57 PM

Default it's okay to start a new string

It's okay Afewgood if you feel like starting a new string. In fact, start two or three...lol. On a board with only a handful of active posters, it is not like we are being swamped with overkill.
Old 03-16-2014, 03:01 AM

Cool sleep in speedos Na

i only sleep in em when i fall asleep tanning on the beach or pool side, night wear ya if iam at a beach party or bon fire then they are coming off iam sure
Old 03-31-2014, 05:43 PM

Default Sleeping at night in Speedos

During the summer months, sometimes I wear one of my favorite Speedos as under wear, or have one of my favorite suits on in the evening, I'll sleep in them. They feel so soft and secure on me and I sleep good at night. One of the nice things that happen, sleeping in a Speedo, is waking up in the morning with a nice sized boner. I sleep in my favorite green, yellow or blue ones. I do my morning execerses still snug in Speedos, then take my shower,having a good hard on, then slowly peeling it down and off. The feeling of snug wet nylon slowly slipping off my hard dick and ass, as I pull and tug them off. I feel so good, after sleeping in Speedos, then waking up my dick,very snug and secure inside my suit.My Speedo is so good when wet as, I'm showering and getting them off. My full hard on is freed and awake as the wet Speedo falls down to my ankles and I'm ready for another day. "Yes Speedos are nice sometimes as sleep wear, as long as they are' not too tight and you feel comfortable in them.
Old 04-05-2014, 07:21 PM

I wear a different pair every night. My partner loves it. I love it when my package gets rubbed in them
Old 08-18-2014, 12:07 PM

Default Last night

Last night, I slept in a simple black genuine Speedo with 3 inch sides...snug but comfortable and I love to feel myself through the smooth texture during the night.

This moring, I'm getting ready for my daily stationary rowing. Somehow Jammers work really well as Rowing apparel. The ones I chose for today fit really snug, a pair of black Tyr with a patterned green insert down each leg, size 28 waist. I really like how this particular pair compresses my quads especially when rowing. I left the ties untied and out. Up on top I have a Starter compression shirt with white mesh material over each lat area. I look pretty neat for today's exercise I think.

Underneath, I still have a little pair of tighty whiteys, Boys size 18, However, As my exercising proceeds, I may switch to maybe a thong or even a strap under the jammers. I really like how my body always feels in just the right strap. Sometimes I just get "hungry" to get inside a nice strap, usually a bit undersized,and I have many to choose from in my drawer. The combination of the snug strap and a bare butt execpt for the jammers over feels great on a stationary rowing machine, and my rowing time thus passes more quickly. I might row for awhile in the little cotton briefs, and then switch over a little later in the morning to a neat little strap.

One of the keys I have discovered to keeping up my exercise routine is to find clothing that help to make the time pass quickly. This is worth some experimenting for those having difficulty keep up an exercise routine.

Sebie
Old 10-05-2014, 06:10 AM

my self i love sleep in my speedo i love feel of them on me. freedom have quick shower and shave with them on. pop on my work suit over them out the door. going for run in long top just speedo is good to.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:58 PM

I sleep in my Speedo occasionally when the mood hits me.