Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2014, 11:14 AM
Speedo Member

Default New here!

Hey everyone

I'm new here and wanted to say hi! I've worn speedos my whole life starting when I was a little kid and never really gave them up.

I've been swimming laps and scuba diving in them mostly so it's always been a utilitarian piece of clothing. Though lately I've been trying more daring and skimpy styles! Especially around our new pool at hone.

I've got a bunch of different suits. Turbo, speedo, arena, aussi bum, caussie...but always end with a turbo suit of some design for my go to suit. Super well made, very modest cut and cool designs. My step son loves the designs too!

Anyways, hope I can be a good addition to the forum!
Old 06-23-2014, 11:32 AM

Smile New here

Welcome to the forum Turbofan. I'm sure you will be a good addition to the forum.

Dooley67
Old 06-23-2014, 11:43 AM

Default new here

Glad to see you with us Turbofan. and you seem to indeed have a awesome collection.
Old 06-23-2014, 09:59 PM

Welcome, Turbofan! Turbo is a popular swimsuit and water polo suit in Europe (from pictures I've seen), but are mostly known as water polo suits in the U.S., as numerous polo teams wear them. And they are hot - very colorful, stylish, and briefer than most swimsuits.
Old 06-24-2014, 12:03 AM

Default welcome

Turbofan,

Welcome. I love Turbo suits! awesome colors and amazing graphics. Fun to wear and they hold up great in the pool. Glad to have another Turbo enthusiast on the board.

STS

PS: Also check out Monster Polo and Hard Core Swim for some cool swimsuits.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:09 AM

Default New Here

Turbofan,
Welcome to the forums. Glad to meet you hope to interact with you on occasion.

Brian
Old 06-26-2014, 03:40 AM

Welcome Turbofan
Old 06-26-2014, 10:31 AM

Smile Turbo suits

Just ordered a Turbo suit, the Ipanema. It's got great colors - can't wait for it to arrive today. Since I started swimming laps, you guys have really influenced me to get more colorful suits instead of the boring solids that I have. Now I've got the 2 Nikes in green and red prints and a pastel Tactics bikini which I can't wear for laps because it's too loose, but it's great for the pool and the beach.

D67
Old 06-26-2014, 12:23 PM
Speedo Member

I have the ipanema suit. It's certainly is bright. Turbo suits are very well built and super rugged. I have suits I use for work that are 6 years old, VERY faded but the material and stitching is top notch. My son lives in his all summer around the pool and lake and he's yet to wear one out. If a kid can't wreck em, then an adult certainly won't.

Ya gotta watch the fit a bit as they don't stretch much and their sizing is a little wonky. The pouch is really snug which is great for some guys, not for others.

I hope you enjoy it. Tell us your impressions!

Last edited by Turbofan : 06-26-2014 at 12:26 PM.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:47 PM

Smile Turbo suits

Turbofan, I certainly will post what I think after I try it on when it arrives today - I paid for 2 day shipping to get it fast. I'm glad that it is bright - that's exactly what I was looking for. A snug pouch will likely be fine for me as I am not very big. More to come later today.

Glad that you joined the forum Turbofan.

D67