Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2019, 07:00 PM

Default New Briefs

Basically as some on here might know i have this female friend in work called Leah who has been having a difficult time with her boyfriend and started going my gym and we started working out together and swimming together resulting in me being sexually tormented on more than a few occasions including the awkward and embarrassing moment her bum got too close for comfort with my speedos which resulted in me spooning her and exploding in her bikini bottoms and totally creaming myself. After this i gave her a wide berth which she wasnt too happy about, over the last few weeks though shes become single and said she wants to start going back training so we arranged to do it today.
With this in mind i was thinking of telling her how i feel(got a feeling she knows already after the Necklace/spooning/cream pieing incident) so i decide to buy some new speedos and opted for a pair of Armani Navy briefs whilst i bought them i was getting looks from the tidy brunette with thick glasses behind the counter i was imagining she was imagining me wearing them which already had me sexually excited.
As i got to the pool i met up with Leah and we went to the changing area by the time the briefs were by my ankles i knew they were going to fit tightly and amazing by the time i got them on they were perfect not too skimpy and unbelievably skin tight on my crown jewels and buttocks i felt horny as hell, Leah came out in a leopardskin bikini which was tight and skimpy , i was already horny in my new briefs(could be best pair ive ever bought) i felt like i was gonna have an orgasm and couldnt wait to get in the pool, after having our swim we fooled about in the pool and then went for a sauna i was going to tell her how i feel about her and was trying to calm myself down sexually to do so but even when we got to the shower she was standing infront of me with her bum making minimal contact with the front of my speedo but thankfully as i started going hard she pulled away grabbed my hand and walked me to the sauna and thankfully my penis stayed under control which was a sigh of relief. As we got in the sauna though there was about 5 girls(3 of which were fit which again gave me a red hot tip) and Leah started to get a bit flirty and touchy and im just trying to think of other things to stop myself from filling my briefs AGAIN!
Anyway after a bit we get out for a cool down as we are all hot and sweaty and she is cuddled into my shoulder so i put my arm around her. I was then going to pop the question but some girl she knew started talking to her.
In the end Leah gets rid of her and asks me to come back in sauna but its jam packed but some man moves up for Leah, Leah asks me to sit down(if we would have squashed together it would have resulted in me creaming myself again) so i told her id wait outside and meet her in a bit but she told me to sit down and she would stand for a bit. At this time though the 5 girls from before and some other curvy spanish girl who goes was in there so already im thinking im gonna go soon because this and the new briefs are sending me into total arousal and Leah comes and sits on me and throws her arm around me with her sweaty hair on my shoulder i put my arms around her waist whilst mentally telling my penis to behave itself but her buttocks are squashing my penis which decides to fight back, of course this time there is a crowd there so i have to act normal but im praying people leave quickly so i can make an excuse to get water before i start exploding.
But we were both sweating and she was flicking her hair back and whilst i was spooning her i could feel the sweat off her bum dripping on my speedos and i could no longer hold it, my penis went into full firepower again and in my head im praying for it to stop and thinking will Leah panic and run out but for about a minute oblivious to people in the sauna my briefs were taking a right pounding and Leah wasnt moving she put her head into my chest and after about a minute there were 3 loud bangs and then the assault was over so i just cuddled into her for the next 10 mins and then when people started to leave i said to her i was cooked and nipped to the toilet quickly to discreetly sort my briefs out.
As we left the pool i hugged her and she kissed me on the cheek, i was about to throw a kiss on her lips but her mate appeared again so i said my goodbyes and went to change but i didnt want to take these new briefs off.
Cant stop thinking about today and we are going tomorrow hopefully i can seal the deal and stop all this sexual tension between us.
Old 05-26-2019, 01:57 AM

I hope everything works out for you. I can tell you really like the girl. If things go sour, the only problem is you will still have to work with her, unless you find a different job. Let's hope that doesn't happen. Sounds like she likes you, just hope she can see you as more than a friend. Keep us up on what happens!
Old 05-26-2019, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briefsforme
I hope everything works out for you. I can tell you really like the girl. If things go sour, the only problem is you will still have to work with her, unless you find a different job. Let's hope that doesn't happen. Sounds like she likes you, just hope she can see you as more than a friend. Keep us up on what happens!

Thanks mate will do.

Im going to meet her again for a swim now just deciding what speedos to wear.

Might opt for the Black pair because i have a feeling they are going to take a good pounding today
Old 05-26-2019, 01:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Sounds like she is getting to really like you! Congratulations. By the way, I think on guys who are very sensitive in their speedos, the fact they are new ones and have a sexy new feel exacerbates the situation you are having in them. Wear them at home and get more used to a new pair.
Old 05-31-2019, 04:30 AM

Smile new Briefs.

I got a new pair of swim briefs and only got to wear them twice last summer. They were a bright colored orange, fully white colored lining inside and of polyester out side. I went to our men's swim club this spring with my uncle wearing them under my clothes. He saw them on me, liked the coloring, but were too revealing. I didn't want to take them off, but he then took me back to the dressing area and had a pair of baggy board shorts for me to put on before using the pool. There wasn't any one around at the time, so lucky for him, as he untied the long draw strings, then stretched and pulled on the sexy clinging orange suit while trying to strip it off me. Those new swim fit so well and did give me a nice hard on in them, feeling the clinging bright orange suit slowly coming down. I didn't want to give it up, yet liked how he was stripping it off and soon he had that new beautiful swimsuit down my legs, then tangled around my ankles and off. Now he had those awful board shorts ready for me to put on before using the pool. He was very happy about too. I tried those new briefs on again and they still fit me well, not stretched or faded and still feel like new.
Old 06-15-2019, 09:00 PM

Today only way i can describe it as just WOW!
The pool was fairly quiet today when me and Leah went for a swim i decided to wear my Black Speedo and Leah came out of the changing room in this skimpy black bikini and when she put her stuff in the locker i realised she was wearing a thong i could more or less see her whole anus i went hard straight away and had to run the toilet until my penis calmed itself down. Anyway after a while we had our swim and went for a sauna which we had to ourselves anyway we get a bit touchy and flirty again and she was rubbing her bum on me and i could no longer fight it, i said to her 'sorry i loved it last time but so wanted to do this for a long time but this time i want to enjoy it' at this point i rammed my raging hard on up her buttocks and straight away my penis went into a full on assault into her bare bum protected only by her thong, she started flicking her hair over me whilst im ejaculating into her like crazy, she then grabs my quivering hands and puts them on her breasts, i then started kissing her neck and started telling her shes gorgeous before about 5 massive bangs from my penis followed by grunts from leah before i completely emptied myself we kissed and cuddled afterwards and when the pool closed for the day we walked out hand by hand it was so erotic
Old 06-18-2019, 06:40 PM

Wink New Briefs

My cousin was wearing new swim briefs, bright sky blue colored polyester nylon briefs that fit quite snug on him, outlining and tightly all his male anatomy. This was to be his first swim for the summer season. I wasn't yet ready for the opening swimming season, wearing baggy board shorts and not liking them either. He really liked how well those new briefs fit on him. While we were at the swim club's opening day for the summer, our uncle arrived wearing his favorite baggy board shorts and joined us. After swimming a while, I went to change, but my cousin didn't want to take off his new tight wet new briefs yet while standing outside the showers with our uncle, telling him that it's time for those swim briefs to come off. He just giggled while trying to cover his well outlined hard on in his new briefs. Being he didn't want to take them off when our uncle said" like with your older cousin (all legal ages 21+) I'm stripping it off you before showering." It was quite a sight seeing my cousin squirm and blush like me while loosing my tight water polo briefs. Our uncle was very gentle and reassuring with him, and seeing those beautiful sky blue colored swim briefs outlining all of him. Slowly and gently, his tied drawstrings were uncovered and untied, now dangling while our uncle would pull and stretch on the clinging wet waistband. It was an erotic scene, my cousin blushing and squirming, as our uncle was trying to peel his new briefs down They did cover him quite a bit, the front waist band raised just below his belly button, keeping my cousin's full erection snug and secure, but like those water polo briefs I liked wearing, his lower rear buns were well exposed. Our uncle seemed to enjoy helping my cousin getting over his shyness being naked with him and other guys in the dressing and shower rooms, yet my cousin began to like having his new briefs stripped off by our uncle. After a lot of squirming, giggling, blushing and being so excited feeling that new sexy tight polyester material coming off him, he was soon naked and erect, as our uncle peeled the still clinging new briefs down and off his firm healthy body. "step out of them and into the shower" while my cousin now naked slowly stepped inside the shower stall,looking like a young boy who just gave up his tight wet security blanket. It certainly brought back a lot of good memories with our uncle and getting over shyness about being naked with other guys, while loosing my favorite sexy tight water polo briefs and now, him out of his new briefs.
Old 06-19-2019, 11:29 AM
Speedo Member

Wink Swimwear

Hey, That was good It is sure that the girl is interested in you. Hope that your black brief would do great and help you in hiding your eagerness .
Old 06-19-2019, 10:57 PM

sounds like the plot of a soap opera or tellanova
Old 06-22-2019, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abram Jule
Hey, That was good It is sure that the girl is interested in you. Hope that your black brief would do great and help you in hiding your eagerness .

It did for awhile but me exploding all over her back passage was probably a dead giveaway, awkward but such a turn on every pump and bang showed her how i feel