Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2014, 11:34 PM

Default Anyone in Southern California?

Hi Everyone,
Recently moved from snowy Chicago to sunny San Diego and want to take advantage of the warm weather/beaches and rock a speedo as much as possible! Any suggestions on beaches/places to go? I'm also looking for friends in the area-- any guys here interested in meeting up? I'm 25, 5'10" and 160...send me a message/email (bryguy92103@yahoo.com) if you want to skype, my ID is brewcrewfan90, hope to make a friend or two
Old 02-01-2014, 05:49 PM

Welcome to the "usually" sunny socal. I don't know of any good spots that far down but I know Laguna has some great speedo friendly beaches. Id love to try carlsbad eventually. Maybe when I get a full weekend to blow Ill do it. I cant wait to try out my new suits too...

Once again welcome
Old 02-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Speedo Member

Feel free to wear a speedo on any beach in southern California. You are young and in good shape. Wear it with confidence from LA to San Diego. So rock that speedo and if you feel like taking it off and tanning those private parts go to blacks beach. It's the only nude beach I know of in So. Cal.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:23 PM

Default SanDiego

Welcome also - I cannot recommend a Socal beach but the US Navy Pacific fleet is based in SD is it not?
Btw are you and your partner in underpants rather than speedos and what is the interesting ship where you are posing together at the topmast with a red flag flying?
Old 02-02-2014, 03:44 PM

It looks like beach art, some collect flotsam and jetsam then create an interesting ensemble.
When taking photographs an object close to or in the hands of your models adds a focus and raison d'etre to your picture adding interest. The human body being smooth and rounded may be contracted against something sharp and rough. Colourful textiles add contract to a scene that may be too uniform, good effort.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:49 PM

Talking photography

Beautifully presented explanation Tw but I am still desperately curious to see the full top and bottom to the photo and would be quite happy with the mundane.
(and a good piece of product-placement for Dalt... beer?)

Last edited by Byron : 02-02-2014 at 07:53 PM.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:54 PM

Default Nudist Beaches

I wear a speedo or gym shorts from the parking lot to the beach, but once I find a spot off it come. Never wear more than one small article of clothing when going from the car to the beach. Always surprises me how much clothing some people wear when walking from car t beach only to take it all off. On the other extreme, once I saw someone who had apparantly walked from car to beach wearing only a towel, because when he got ready to leave. he walked nude to the clothing required sign carrying only a towel, then wrapped it around his waist and kept walking toward the parking lot.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:17 AM

Where is Blacks Beach located?
Old 02-11-2014, 05:44 AM

It is basically right behind Univ of Calif, San Diego campus.

You will find people doing the "wind gliding" with the parachute type setups on the beach.

You have to walk down a very steep hill and then walk north about 1 mile on the beach to find the good section.

Many go visit black beach, its a lot of fun!

I personally prefer Laguna Beach, not so much walking and the waves are amazing!
Old 02-11-2014, 05:45 AM

If you are in the Los Angeles region (specifically Malibu) I would recommend El Matador beach. But that is also kind of hard to find.

You can search it on Yelp, people have noted the directions on that site.