Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2014, 05:35 PM

Yours stories just continue to get better and better. Please just continue at your earliest conveince
Old 05-04-2014, 01:24 PM

Default 23: Morning Cruise

Dylan meandered out of the bedroom with a towel wrapped around him. He was fresh from a shower and had nothing on under the towel. “How long have you been up?” he asked. “Breakfast smells great.”

“You slept well,” Brad answered. “Ben and Erik are out on the dock with Rex.” Brad wanted to give him a hug, but he was not sure. ‘You look cute in your towel.” Brad added. Dylan smiled.

“I was going to just put on one of the swimsuits you lent me, but I wasn’t sure if that would be weird,” Dylan volunteered.

“Dyl, I mostly just wear my swim gear when I am here, even in the winter,” Brad replied with a grin. “Been that way since my swim team days. I just like them, I guess.” The two already had nicknames for each other. Dyl and Bradman.

“You are just strange,” Dylan replied teasingly.

“Truth,” Brad answered. “Hey, put the red one back on,” Brad added as Dylan walked back to Brad’s suite. He was thinking how lucky Brad was to have such a huge place all to himself, mostly. But then, he didn’t have a brother, so it was probably pretty lonely as a kid.
_____

Brad and Dylan carried the breakfast out to the deck. Dylan was in the red suit that Brad really liked. Dylan wasn’t all that crazy about the color, but he loved the way it felt on. After they put the food down, they walked out to the dock to get the guys. Rex bounded toward them, happy to see more people to play stick with. Erik and Ben got up and walked back toward the house, Erik’s eyes about popped out of his head when he saw his brother in the tiny red swimsuit.

“Cool swimsuit, brother,” Erik complimented Dylan.

“Yeah, thanks. It is kind of small, though,” Dylan replied.

“You look great in it,” Ben added in. “You’ll get the ladies attention in that for sure.”

“Maybe,” Dylan answered, blushing.

The four guys devoured breakfast way faster than it took to make. All of them bare chested and swimsuit clad. It was an amazing lake morning. Erik and Ben touched knees under the table. Brad eyed Dylan the whole time, knowing that whatever happened last night was probably a one night stand. Dylan was clearly a straight guy, despite whatever experiment occurred. No details were shared, not then, not later. Whatever happened in that bedroom stayed in that bedroom.
____

“That was an awesome breakfast,” one of the guys complimented Brad, followed by the others. The four of them made short work of the cleaning up. A loon started calling out in the lake, setting of several other loons in a morning chorus.

“How about a boat cruise?” Brad offered.

“Sounds fantastic,” Ben replied.

“Grab a towel, and let’s get out there.,” Brad responded. He loaded a cooler of drinks and snacks and grabbed several pairs of swim goggles from his collection, enough for everyone. “I’ll be at the dock, come on Rex,” Brad added.

The sun was up and bright in the crystal clear blue sky. A gently breeze out of the west was putting slight ripples in the lake. It was already well into the upper 70’s, signs of a very hot day to come. It was the perfect day to hang on the lake, stay in your swimsuit all day, and get wet whenever you wanted. All of the guys came out one by one, all but one still in the same suits from breakfast, Erik in the blue striped daring one, Ben still in his hot yellow narrow brief and Brad in his chili pepper orange and red Speedo. Dylan, however, switched out of the red suit back into the black fireworks print he wore the night before.

“Whatever you like best,” Brad answered when Dylan explained that he felt too naked in the red one. Brad really was fine with the switch, at least Dylan didn’t go back to shorts or jeans. The boat slowly back away from the dock, Rex taking a commanding position front and center of whatever direction the boat was moving. It was a large pontoon boat. It didn’t move fast, but it had plenty of room to lay out on the seats or the sun deck.

“Want to drive?” Brad asked Erik as the boat started to move out into the open lake. “Easier than a car,” he added. The big party boat moved at a gentle pace as Erik and Brad switched. “You look nautical in that swimsuit, perfect for being captain,” Brad added as he touched Erik on the butt. Erik beamed a big smile. He did look amazing bare chested, accordion ripped abs, tight V line to the waist, a well fit tiny striped swimsuit on, sunglasses, and his short cropped and uncombed hair. A perfect summer look for a handsome young man.

Brad rubbed Erik’s shoulders as he watched Erik guide the boat in the open lake. From over the head, looking down at Erik was an amazing view, his fit upper body had not a ripple of excess weight, making the transition from chest to stomach to swimsuit with no creases of extra weight, his tight legs extended out from his cute bulging swimsuit. Brad smiled at how hot Erik looked. It was amazing how different the two brothers were in physique. Dylan the rugged athlete, Erik the specimen of a serious runner, who happened to look like a hot swimsuit guy. In truth, all four guys made their swimsuits look outstanding.

Dylan and Ben took up rights to the two front loungers, both stretched out in the sun. Ben kept checking out Dylan, who was really feeling cool laying back, almost naked, showing how handsome a guy can look in the right style swimwear. Dylan had become converted. He could never go back to shorts, not after feeling how awesome his new swimwear felt on. For sure it showed his male parts off a bit more, but didn’t most guys really want to do that, Dylan thought. The thought of being on a beach, cute girl, in a really hot swimsuit was certainly making Dylan a bit excited. Ben noticed.

“This is the life, eh?” Ben asked Dylan as the boat bobbled gently over the ripples, the splashing against the pontoons making soft rumbles.

“Yeah, it is sweet,” Ben answered. “I could stay out here all day,” he added.

“Hey, I think that is Jack and MaryBeth,” Brad announced, pointing to a Pontoon boat ahead of them. “I am sure that is their boat,” he added. “Captain, give her some power, let’s catch up,” Brad requested of Erik. Erik eased forward on the throttle and the 90hp engine increased the speed of the boat. They quickly closed the gap, the pontoon boat starting to bounce over the waves.

“Jack is a big Speedo guy,” Brad offered. “And not just by style, but he is almost always in a Speedo brand suit. He is what I want to look like at his age,” Brad added.

“Yeah, he does look great,” Erik replied.

“Blow the horn,” Brad directed. Erik complied, expecting something more than the chirp that the boat produced.

MaryBeth turned around first and immediately waved. She whispered in Jack’s ear and he quickly brought the boat to idle. Brad took over the controls and instructed the guys to make sure the boats did not hit. Dylan dropped the big white buoys down the right side as Brad and Jack guided the boats close.

“As soon as you can, grab their boat and pull us together,” Brad directed. It was like two teens doing their first slow dance, not sure how close to bring their bodies, but then pulling them in. They tied off together and opened the gates between the two boats.

Jack did not disappoint. Brad called it as he was wearing a Speedo brand race suit, in a bold light blue and yellow print. It fit him well, even if he did appear a little larger than normal, probably triggered by what MaryBeth was doing to him prior to the two boats meeting.

“Hey guys,” Jack said. “We wondered if we’d ever see you again,” he laughed. His eyes wandered across each guy as Jack noted the four different swimsuits. “Look at all you guys, sweet swimsuits,” Jack added, especially noting Dylan in his.

“Just what every girl wants, to be the only one with five handsome guys in tiny swimsuits,” MaryBeth teased. “All of you look cute,” she added.

“You do too,” Jack replied and gave her a quick kiss.
They all chatted and hung out together, Rex bounding between the two boats. Erik and Ben took a jump in the lake, swimming around the man-made boat island. Rex barked at the swimmers. They re-emerged, climbing up the back ladder. Erik was up first, his unlined white and blue swimsuit clung to him like cellophane wrap around a hot dog. The white was sheer, something Erik did not expect, but at least the blue covered. He tugged the suit away, but the wet material re-clung as he released it back.

“Yeah, that suit is a bit clingy,” Brad whispered. “No liner,” he added. Erik smirked as he figured out what Brad meant.

“Oh well,” he replied.

Ben followed, the wet yellow material also hugged him tightly. While not as sheer as the white in Erik’s suit, Ben’s definitely left noting to the imagination wherever it touched skin. While not white sheer, there was little to question about what he had inside the suit. Erik’s eyes about came out of his head as Ben climbed out of the water. He stood for minute on full display, oblivious to how much he was actually letting show. If she saw any of this, ever graceful MaryBeth said noting. Neither did anyone else. Erik and Ben smiled at each other. Secretly, they each found it strangely fun, albeit a bit over the top. A few minutes in the sun and the suits regained their opaqueness.

The boats pulled away after about an hour. The guys were going to go up the lake to the far end and hang out in the water. It was at the undeveloped end of the lake, private and isolated. The water was shallow at the far end with a soft bottom. A perfect spot for four guys to have the freedom to do whatever they wanted. Afterwards, they would meet back at Jack and MaryBeth's for one last airplane tour, just the guys, followed by dinner. The boat powered eastward down the lake, heading towards an amazing time in the sun.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 05-04-2014 at 01:27 PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 01:32 AM

Would love to be on that boat all day with the guys. Hanging out…chubing up…cooling down…chubbing up! Great way to spend a day!!
Old 05-07-2014, 01:57 AM

Smile Great story

This is my first post since joining the board. I've been reading the story and continue to enjoy the way you develop the relationships and keep the suspense so we're eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Please keep them coming.
Old 05-10-2014, 12:22 PM

Default The Speedoforum...

I just learned that my story has been stolen and the first installment is posted on TheSpeedoForum. You will see a post called "Erik" in the story section, which is exactly my first chapter. You can see by the dates which one was posted first, so the original is clear. I am not a member of SpeedoForum. It is too bad that some guy is so insecure and immature that he would steal a work and claim it as his own.
Old 05-10-2014, 02:06 PM

Angry plagarism

Is Erik infringing any of Dave Evans's forum rules? No doubt Mike would wipe him off here but I am not sure that the same rectitude would apply to that forum's posts.

Last edited by Byron : 05-10-2014 at 03:47 PM.
Old 05-10-2014, 03:36 PM

Default Plagiarism

I would hope that the flagrant plagiarism is a violation of the rules of thespeedoforum. In my view, there is no excuse for plagiarism. The guy could have written that he had read a great story on the Mens Swim Suit Board and just directed folks to the board to read and enjoy it.

Dooley67
Old 05-10-2014, 05:08 PM

Default Clarification

Byron, Erik is the main character in my story, which the guy used as "his" story title. I am not sure the name of the person who stole it other than his SpeedoForum user name is "deadendwaterfall." I am fine if he wanted to re-post it as long as he at least gave the right credit of authorship.
Old 05-10-2014, 06:59 PM

It's a shame someone stole your story. I guess you could consider it a compliment - but the thief should certainly have given credit to the original author and posting site. But it is still a great story, so I hope you don't get discouraged and stop writing!
Old 05-10-2014, 08:49 PM

Default deadendwaterfall

OK - seems to be some guy from England - have asked DE to explain his forum rules (but don't hold your breath)