Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2014, 12:39 PM

I would LOVE to be in that hot tub with those four guys! What an amazing feeling to stay on edge all night like the guys are!
Old 04-13-2014, 09:23 PM

Another wonderful chapter!!! Very enduring. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Old 04-19-2014, 01:24 PM

Default 20: The Pool Game

It was late and the guys had not shown up. MaryBeth was worried about where they were and what might have happened. Jack urged her not to worry. “Probably met up with some guys at the bar and are right now having a crazy time,” Jack said as MaryBeth contemplated what to do. “Do they even have out number?” Jack asked. In the small town there was not a police force, she could call the State Police, but they would take forever to come up and check things out.
Finally, the phone rang. It was well after 11. It was Brad from across the lake. “We saw your lights were still on, so I figured it was safe to still call,” Brad explained. MaryBeth was relieved to hear that the guys were safe and sound. Exactly as Jack had said, just having fun and got carried away with time. They knew Brad and his family so she was relieved to know who they were with and where they were.
“You were right,” she explained to Jack. “They are going to stay the night at Brad’s.”
“See, I said they were fine,” Jack replied as he gave her a big hug. He actually liked that they had the whole night alone, he was ready for a little more excitement with MaryBeth. The lights went out shortly after, but the action did not stop for quite some time.
_____

The guys pulled on T-shirts over their swimsuits and broke out the pool cues and balls. It was a perfect setting for a night on the lake. Swimsuit clad guys playing a late night game of pool. None of the guys seemed too inhibited by the situation, Erik actually found it a little humorous playing pool wearing a speedo. “You swim in a pool in a speedo,” he thought, “makes sense to play pool in a speedo.” He chuckled at the irony.

They all loaded up on another round of wine or beer. Brad brought out yet another bottle of wine, and a couple of bottles of beer in a cute little “Welcome to the Lake” ice bucket. Things were clearly going to get loose, or they were all going to pass out, maybe both. Their youthful bodies processed the liquor fast, age clearly not catching up with them. Hey were feeling little inhibition, lots of laughter, and maybe for a few of them a whole lot of lust.
“Guess we are not swimming tomorrow,” joked Erik with a poke at Ben.
“Um, maybe not… we’ll see replied Ben. “Definitely not running!” Erik laughed and patted Ben on his cute butt. He wanted to do more, but he was not sure how far to push his open acts of affection.

Brad broke out some chips and salsa and opened a bucket of cookies, which quickly started to get devoured. The first game was Ben against Erik. Ben got the break, which failed to produce any pockets. After his first shot, Ben proclaimed he was getting hot as he ripped himself out of his T-shirt, now back to being just in his Arena brand suit. They had been in the dark most of the night, this was the first time anyone of the guys got to see Ben in his swimsuit in the bright light of the well-lit pool room. Ben was sporting a hot red and blue suit, with a tight fit, albeit a bit stretched out from the hours he spent on the edge. It fit him nicely, really nicely. It gave him a confident masculine look, properly featuring his best assets. Erik about boinged a huge erection right there, Brad’s eyes about exploded out of his head.

Erik took his series of shots, sinking three balls before missing a tight angled side shot. He was certainly distracted by Ben in his hot swimsuit, but when it came time to win the game he had no trouble capturing his focus. Ben rebounded back with a string of sinks, but lost the game on a premature sinking of the eight ball. So far, but for Brad, it was the only premature event of the night. Erik celebrated by literally tearing off his own polo shirt. He did not really intend to tear it off, but his exuberance got the best of him. The torn shirt revealed his cute green background Speedo, with red, blue and yellow swirling stripes that ran throughout the suit. It was a tight fit of Lycra against his well primed male parts. He was not as aroused as he was in the hot tub, but he certainly filled the suit out well, and against his very firm and muscular legs he was exactly the eye candy Ben enjoyed.

Brad and Dylan went at each other in the second game. Erik smiled each time Dylan leaned into a shot, revealing the tight black and colorful swimsuit he still had on. Erik was surprised his brother was still wearing it and had not switched back to shorts. He certainly filled it out well, and Brad could not stop taking long looks at Dylan in it, Erik noticed. Erik was absolutely certain that it would not get beyond that, but Erik did not know of the footsie game in the hot tub earlier. Just maybe there was a chance, and Brad was going to try. But first they had a game to play.

As Brad and Dylan played, Erik came up behind Ben and wrapped his arms over Ben’s shoulder, rubbing his chest. The close in fit allowed Erik’s front bulge to nestle against Ben’s cute butt. Both of them immediately started to get very aroused, Ben’s suit visibly filling out as he grew hard, rising the suit at an angle to his right side. The response on Ben was quick, bringing him rapidly back to the edging point where they left off. Erik was not far behind, as his hands continued to massage Ben’s awesome pecs. It was driving Ben wild, and with the free flowing wine, he was just loose enough to let it all happen in complete display to Dylan and Brad.

“Holy f..k, you are making me hard,” Ben thought he whispered to Ben. It was enough, however, to catch Brad and Dylan’s attention.

“Dude, just yell it out there,” Erik said with a chuckle.

“Listen, if you two want to just take it all the way, we’ll sit here and watch,” Dylan said with a grin.

“Maybe even join in…” Brad teased, as he touched Dylan on the shoulder.
Erik slid his hands back off Ben, letting them both settle down. “Maybe later..” Erik said as he slipped away, doing nothing to really hide how erect he was in his own tight and tiny swimsuit. Dylan gave his brother an accepting smile. It was all okay, and Erik really felt cool about how Dylan was reacting. Not the out conversation he expected, but at least it was happening.

Dylan took total control of the pool game, wrapping the game up in four shots. It was late, Ben and Erik had other things on their minds, so the guys agreed to call it a night. They would leave the championship game for another time. Brad offered up the guest room for Ben and Erik, and gave Dylan the small guest alcove adjacent to Brad’s room. The perfect host, he even offered up three new toothbrushes and fresh towels. The guest room had a single king size bed, Dylan had a double. Brad had a queen size bed.

“You guys need anything to sleep in?” Brad asked

“I am fine like this,” Erik replied. He had no intention of shedding the swimsuit. Ben nodded in agreement.

“Hey, get some sleep,” Dylan offered up with a grin. He knew that they had other things they wanted, maybe even needed to do first. Dylan knew he did, too.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:18 AM

Default 21: Night time

Writers note: This chapter contains some more graphic descriptions....

Brad and Dylan decided that they were not quite ready to end the night, so they returned to the pool table. Brad got them more drinks and they racked up a fresh game. Dylan lost count of how many beers he had consumed, but clearly he was on a binge. They were going down smooth. The effects, however, were showing in the game. The two guys ended up laughing more than playing, jostling each other over their off kilter shots and missed pockets. By the time it was all over, both guys were out of their shirts, sporting just the tiny swimsuits. Brad was clearly more aroused than Dylan. Dylan had taken note of how huge Brad looked in the tiny white swimsuit, he wondered if he was showing the same well-endowed appearance.

Dylan adjusted himself in the tiny suit. He was feeling amorous and the suit was fitting tighter. He had one string hanging out, the other tucked away, which was ironically symbolic of his state of mind. He smiled at Brad as they finished up the game. Brad technically won, but they weren’t really paying much attention.

“Dylan, you look awesome in swimsuits,” Brad offered up in the quiet moment after the end of the game, as the two guys stood face to face. It was clearly a trial balloon to see what response he got.

Dylan blushed. Liquor free he probably would have bolted, but instead he reacted flattered. “Thanks, you do, too,” Dylan replied. “They feel great on, I mean makes me feel… I don’t know,” Dylan added as he rubbed his hands all over the front of his suit, across his own bulging anatomy. He wanted to admit they made him feel sexy, aroused, but he left it hanging. His body reacted in a way he never would have expected to a compliment from another guy. He actually felt himself stir with aroused interest.

“That white suit is pretty revealing,” Dylan added. “I mean wet…” he trailed off.

“Yeah, I love white swimsuits, but I only wear them alone or with close friends,” Brad replied. “I really like swimsuits, have ever since my days on swim team,” Brad added. “I mean I wasn’t a good swimmer, but I stayed on the team just for the swimsuits.” He laughed as he said it.

As they talked they had moved closer to each other. Much closer. Brad reached out and took Dylan’s hand. Dylan did not resist, but he wasn’t sure what was really happening. “Let’s go watch some television,” Brad offered as he led Dylan toward his bedroom suite. Dylan watched the tight white swimsuit move with Dylan’s hips as he led him, their hands now free of the hold. Dylan was nearing hard inside the swimsuit, his bulge much more prominent. He was not afraid to explore wherever this was going. Willing, actually.
____

Ben was finished ahead of Erik with the nightly rituals. As he entered the bed room, Ben tugged on his swimsuit strings and tied them up. The suit fit good and snug, in fact, as Ben would soon learn, he had made it a little too snug. Ben was laying on his back, his legs spread open to the width of his shoulders, his feet pointed outward. He was very much aroused and ready. He looked absolutely stunning. His flat muscular chest and abdomen, narrowing to a perfect V shape meeting the swimsuit. His legs showing all the muscular power of a long distance runner. Between the two perfect specimens of the male body was a very masculine looking rise of male reproductive parts, entirely at the ready of exploration and physical action. His eyes were glistening with the aura of desire, and his smile was infectious with lust. Erik joined him at his side, Erik laying on his side, slightly bent at the waist, legs in a L pointed backward. Erik wrapped himself against Ben, the two snugly together. Erik had desires to try something new, while Ben just had a desire to try anything that would lead him to explosive release of his pent up sexual energy.

“Let’s try something,” Erik whispered to Ben. Ben smiled back at him. “Just relax and enjoy, tell me if you want me to do anything…”

Erik began at Ben’s feet, slowly exploring both of his feet, and working his way up from there. Gentle touches and pleasurable massages, along his calf muscles. Up between his legs. Ben was in a trance as he felt Erik working his way up. Each new part bringing a new sensation inside his swimsuit. He could feel himself filling with erotic desire.

“Oh man, Erik, go slow…” Ben pleaded. He knew he was heading to a climax too fast. He wanted to enjoy whatever Erik had in mind. His swimsuit had grown so tight on him, as his anatomy filled more and more with pressure. Ben felt his heart beating with anticipation. Erik made it all the way to the point where his legs meet, gently rubbing in between them and massaging the magic spot right up between his legs. But Erik stopped there and went no further. Ben flinched and flexed in the middle as he felt himself starting to produce the signs of his final stage.

Erik climbed on top of Ben, sitting right over his mid-section, his tight butt nestled over Ben’s engorged bulge. Erik started at the ears, but this time with some quick romantic kisses. He slowly worked down, across his cheeks, and down his neck. Erik’s body now straightened on Ben, laying abdomen to abdomen, and bulge to bulge. Ben felt his erection bursting ever harder.

“Oh Erik, oh my I am so close,” Ben whispered again.

“Hold it, take control.” Erik said back softly, not a command, but more of a gentle request.

“I am trying,” Ben replied as he body wiggled in the middle. Erik felt Ben’s very erect anatomy against his own. Both of their suits were stretched well beyond what any suit should have to hold. Erik’s amazing self-control had him in a stayed position of perpetual arousal. Ben was doing his best, but he knew he was losing. Erik slid off the other side of Ben, and worked his way down his chest and abdomen, finally reaching the top of his swimsuit. This time he did not stop, he slid his hand across and along each rise and outline of the sensually erotic suit, tantalizing Ben inside it to the point of almost no more self-control.

“Please, Erik, please,” Ben pleaded. His mid-section began arching up as he tried to hold back. Erik slid his hand inside the waist and pulled the strings. They seemed to untie. Ben wanted Erik to free him of the suit so bad. He was so very, very close. Just as Erik started to slip his fingers inside the waist to pull the suit loose, Ben moaned loudly. His mid-section started to pulsate with anticipation. “Oh man, I can’t stop,”

The suit didn’t budge. Erik felt the strings tightly holding, despite being untied. “What the heck,” he thought. Quickly he realized the problem. A deep knot was nestled well into the base of the strings. Ben continued to press hard and struggled to hold back. He was arching his back.

“Erik, please,” Ben pleaded again. He was rock hard encased in that tiny suit. He felt every sensation in him, he was in a state of total erotic stimulation. “Untie me Erik,” he pleaded.

“Dude, I can’t get your strings free, you knotted them,” Erik said back, perplexed as to what to do.

“Oh Fu,k me,” Ben replied. “I am fu.king trapped in this thing.” Ben really did not want to explode inside his suit, He wanted whatever Erik was about to do. A new adventure. His body was shaking as he held back, his anatomy awkwardly bent at the limits of the tightly tied suit. “Get me out, Erik,” he pleaded.

“I can’t even get to the knot,” Erik replied as he started to feel Ben’s rock hard rod with his fingers. Erik struggled to free the knot, but the strings were locked tight deep into the waistband. Ben was enraged with desire, and struggling to hold back.

“Oh Erik,” Ben pleaded. “Oh man, I can’t hold back.” His body was almost thrusting with urge.

Erik watched and held Ben as he finally succumbed to the circumstances. His body thrusted hard several times. Ben’s anatomy pulsated against the suit, as his body released hours of pent up male passion. Ben shuddered at each release. His body just kept pulsating, thrusting, releasing. Ben was gasping for air, the energy being consumed was intense, making him breathless. The feeling he was having was beyond description. It was by far the wildest ride he had ever had. He was sweating hot. His eruptions slowed, and his anatomy took on a more sensual response, letting little aftershocks rumble out of him. His suit was soaked with a sticky feel.

“Oh man,” Ben said gasping as it all came to a romantic end. Erik held him tight, his wet suit soaking Erik’s as they held close. Erik whispered what he had intended to do. Ben’s mind raced with what could have been. His body was too drained to respond. He smiled at the thought. It would have been amazing.

“We need to still figure out how to get you out of that swimsuit,” Erik whispered.

“But first, it is your turn,” Ben replied. He was sure Erik was ready.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:19 AM

Default 21 Continued

Dylan laid on his abdomen, facing the wrong way on the bed as Brad showed him some of his swimsuit collection. He had at least a drawer full of various swimsuits, none of them larger than a square cut. Brad pulled out a really wild print pattern in purple, black and blue that looked absolutely gorgeous. “I really like this one,” Brad said as he tossed it to Dylan.

“Yeah, this is really cool,” Dylan answered as he held the suit up. It looked really tiny without anyone wearing it.

“Try it on, if you want,” Brad offered. “You’d look great in it.” Dylan blushed again at the compliment, as he thought about whether to take the offer.

“If you try that one, I’ll try this one,” Brad added to his proposal, holding up a red and yellow print suit that also looked really bold and inviting. With that, Dylan rolled off the bed and quickly shed the suit he had on. Brad watched as Dylan slid on the purple print, nestled himself inside it, adjusted and then turned to face Brad, the purple strings untied and hanging free in front. It was a perfect fit, and its high cut legs really accentuated Dylan’s rugged quads and strong hips.

“That looks fantastic!” Brad exclaimed. It really did. Dylan really had a perfect body for colorful swimsuits. Brad was hooked. Brad slipped out of his white suit, and pulled on the red and yellow, barely able to contain his firm manhood into the tiny suit. The red suit was a very small cut, not really made for swimming, more of a sunning and showing swimsuit. It’s very narrow sides accentuated the reach of his package, prominently encasing it in a sensual bulge that hung low between his legs. He tied the strings in front of Dylan, and then made a final adjustment with his hand. “What do you think?” Brad asked as he posed before Dylan.

“That is a pretty tiny one,” Dylan replied. “Not sure I could wear something that risqué,” he added.

“It really feels great on,” Brad replied. “But it is pretty tight and tiny, I guess.”

The two of them tried on several more suits each, each time getting a little more animated as they modeled. They slowly sipped the last of the alcohol. The last suit Dylan ended up in was the tight red one that Brad had offered at the beginning. While it was not the hottest suit Dylan had modeled, the red color was Brad’s favorite, and he loved how Dylan filled the suit out and looked in it. Brad had on a square cut Orange print with mesh sides. The string was on the outside, leaving an exposed tie-up. On Brad’s lean, tall frame the square cut looked really cute. Dylan had to admit, Brad did look pretty hot in it.

_____

Ben really was trapped in his swimsuit. Neither he nor Erik could get the knot out, despite both trying for several minutes each.

“I’m not going to cut it off,” Ben said as he kept trying to work his fingernail to get a hold of one of the tightly entangled strings.

“Dude, you may be stuck in that swimsuit forever,” Erik laughed.

“Shut up,” Ben replied, exasperated. “This just sucks. I gotta get this thing off.” Ben wanted to get out of the sticky, wet suit.

“Tell you what, let’s take a shower and I can work on it in the water. I bet the wet strings will come free better.” Erik suggested.

“Good idea,” Ben replied. Ben was ready to try anything. Even if they could not get the suit off, he could at least get it clean.

The guest shower was huge, easily room for two handsome young men. It had dual shower heads. They started the water and got the temp just right. Ben stepped in first, followed by Erik.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:28 AM

Great story! I love the relationship between Ben and Eric, and I love Dylans willingness to experiment. Can't wait to see what happens with him and Brad!
Old 04-24-2014, 12:48 AM

WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWW. What a chapter!!!! That is all that cums to mind. Mind blowing
Old 04-25-2014, 11:34 PM

So hot and erotic - loving the guys being brought to 'the edge', and finally forced to surrender to their desires.
Old 04-26-2014, 04:59 PM

Default 22: All knotted up...

“I really like the way that you look in that suit,” Dylan said to Brad, as he admired how awesome the square cut fit him. “It really compliments your body.” Dylan had laid back down on the bed, again on his abdomen, facing Brad off the back of the bed.

“Thanks, Dylan,” Brad replied as he modeled the suit. After the little show he sat on the bed next to Dylan. It was an awkward moment, Brad not sure what to do next. Dylan turned and smiled at him, with an inviting look. Brad finally laid his hand on Dylan’s back and rubbed his shoulders and along the base of his neck. Dylan did not refuse, which Brad took as a good sign.

“That actually feels good,” Dylan finally said. He laid his head on his arms, as Brad started to give him a much fuller, more exploring back rub.

“I wonder who is in the shower,” Brad said as he continued his exploration of Dylan, rubbing across the back of his red swimsuit. Dylan was caught off guard when he felt his body getting aroused by what Dylan was doing.

“Or what they might be doing in there…” Dylan replied with a tease. With that, he rolled over onto his back, exposing his front side. He reached over and touched Brad’s leg, close in to the base of his square cut suit. From Dylan it was a clear invite, the red suit now bursting with interest inside.
“Look at you,” Brad responded as he accepted the overture.
____
Ben immediately lathered up all over and soaked himself with the almost too hot shower. It felt awesome, as he washed himself, reaching inside his suit to make sure those parts got clean, a swell. He pulled out the strings, which seemed perfectly untied, except that they were linked into a tiny tight knot that sat deep inside the eyelet of the suit. Erik enjoyed the show as Ben rubbed and washed himself. The water rushing down Ben’s body riding over his bulge and created a waterfall of sorts as it launched off of him. It looked really awesome.

Erik took the shampoo bottle and lathered himself up, using it as soap, as well. He was still very much in need of more than just a shower, and his body’s quick response to the stimulus of Ben in his soapy, wet suit was showing up in Erik’s own suit. He took a handful of soap and tossed it at Ben, laughing as it hit him in the face, but quickly washed down and off the manhood water fall. The two guys played a short game of soap tossing, teasing each other, forgetting for a moment the knot that had brought them into the shower in the first place.

“I really need to get this suit untied,” Ben finally re-grounded them on the mission.

“I can’t believe you got it knotted that bad,” Erik replied. The problem wasn’t the know, it was that the strings were really tightly coiled and once they sealed around each other, it was hard to get between them to free them, especially as deep as they were inside the suit’s waistline. “What did you do to get them so tight?”

“Dude, I have no idea,” Ben replied. He was struggling to get his finger between the strings, but it wasn’t working. “Damn it,” Ben said in frustration, as he grabbed both ends and tugged them real hard.

“Ben, you are just pulling it tighter,” Eric replied. It was actually erotic realizing Ben was literally trapped in a Speedo that he could not get off. Erik started to laugh at the whole situation. “Let me try,” he offered.

The two guys got real close, as Erik rolled back the top of the waist and pulled on the strings to get the knot out of the suit. The tugging and pulling on the suit was having a stimulating effect on Ben, as well, as he started to respond to the sensations on his anatomy. “Damn, you sure did get this thing down in there,” Erik said as he struggled with the suit. “I can’t even get to it. Maybe we should just cut it out.”

“I’m not ruining a brand new suit. I’ll just deal with it,” Ben replied.

“Ha, yeah, you will just never be able to take the suit off.” Erik laughed. “Except at some point you will need to...”

After several minutes they decided to give up for a while, realizing they were not making progress. Ben pulled Erik into him and gave him a deeply embracing hug. He reached and turned the water off, and pulled Erik close to him such that Erik’s legs wrapped around Ben’s. It did not take long for Erik’s anatomy to respond, he had been on the edge all night. The moved out of the shower and each of them dried the other off, especially drying the slight bands of material that made up their swimsuits. Ben especially took his time drying Erik, feeling to make sure every nook was taken care of. Erik’s body was being pulled quickly to the brink, his suit not stretched well beyond what any swimsuit should have to endure.

“Oh damn, Ben,” Erik whispered as Ben laid him back on the bed. “We need to get that knot out…”

“We can do that later,” Ben replied.

Despite his best efforts to slow down and enjoy the attention, Erik’s body had other desires. He quickly reached the point of no return, as he felt himself burst into the final stages of arousal, the pressure between his legs growing as his body started to reach the point of thrusting convulsions. “Oh man, Ben,” Erik moaned as he felt the first deep push inside his manhood. The intensity of the first massive thrust was beyond anything Erik had ever experienced before. He had been on the brink so long, his body wanting to get there all night.

“Holy crap,” Ben said as he held onto Erik, whose powerful full body thrusts just kept coming. “Are you okay?”

“Awesome,” Erik replied as he finally started to settle down. "That was wild!" Erik and Ben held each other as Erik regained his composure. It was a sweet moment. “Guess we better visit that shower again,” Erik finally added.

_________
Old 04-26-2014, 05:00 PM

Default 22 Continued

Brad was up early, making eggs and sausage that filled the house with the aroma of a country breakfast. Dylan was still asleep, as were the other two guests. Rex was running around outside chasing whatever wildlife he could muster up. The lake was still at the early hour, the wind had not yet picked up. Brad was wearing a kitchen Apron over a T-shirt that hung down well past the orange print Speedo suit he had on. It was an amazing suit that was a mix of Southwest style colors that reminded one of chili-peppers. Brad loved the brightness of the print.

Erik woke to the sound of Rex barking at something outside. The sun was already up and had been for some time. The country breakfast smell permeated the room. Ben was in bed next to him, naked. He was finally free of the knotted swimsuit which they were able to get him out of after heroic efforts. Erik wondered how many swimmers get trapped in their swimsuits like Ben did. Erik quietly slid out of bed and slipped on his damp, but dry suit, the moist material clinging to him. He pulled on a shirt and ventured out to the kitchen.

“Hey hot stuff,” Brad greeted him as he entered the large gourmet kitchen. “Don’t you look cute, sleepy eyes.”

“Nice morning,” Erik replied. “Like your Apron over naked legs… you wearing anything under that shirt?”

“Come check..” Brad teased, not actually expecting Erik would, and shocked when he did.

“Fu,king awesome suit,” Erik proclaimed. “Love the colors.”

“Thanks, hey if you want a clean swimsuit, I pulled a bunch out… they are on the chair,” Brad offered, pointing. “Want some coffee or juice?”
Brad had pulled out a dozen swimsuits of various colors and cuts. Erik grabbed a cup of coffee and went over and inspected the collection. He found a really cute blue and white vertical striped suit that had a sort of nautical look. It was really narrow cut on the sides, about an inch or so.

“This looks really skimpy,” Erik suggested holding the swimsuit up.

“Yeah, but it feels great and looks cool on,” Brad replied. “Try it.”

Erik slipped off his suit and slipped on the striped suit. It was a really tiny cut and he felt a bit naked in it. It really outlined the rise of his legs, and barely covered the essential parts. He tied the strings, which were on the outside, into a cute bow tie look. He glanced down at the look as he finished up a few adjustments. The suit felt soft and light on. Erik did not realize that it did not have a liner, which made it really outline his anatomy. He did notice the way it really displayed him.

“That looks really sexy on you,” Brad observed as he watched Erik model the suit. “You should wear that.”

“It does feel like I have nothing on,” Erik replied. Erik walked out to the deck and took in the glorious morning. He ventured out to the dock as Brad watched from the window. He had the cutest tight butt and muscular legs. Brad was in his glory, three awesome guys as guests.

Ben was awake and he ventured out from the guest room. He heard the two guys talking. He had slipped back on the same suit he had been trapped in last night, but this time he left the strings untied and hanging out. Brad greeted him with a warm, quick hug. He had shed the apron and was in just the T-shirt and swimsuit. “You look rested,” Brad said as he let Ben out of his embrace.

“Hey, where did Erik get that suit,” Ben asked.

“Oh, it is one of mine,” Brad answered as he showed Ben the remaining suits. “Want to try a different one?”

“Brad, you are too funny,” Ben replied. “You are really into swimsuits, just like us.” Brad smiled. Ben picked out a solid yellow regular cut brief. He took it back to the guest room to change. When he emerged in the yellow suit, he looked absolutely sensational.

“I love it,” Brad said.

“Thanks, man,” Ben replied. He ventured out to show Erik and check out his cute nautical swimsuit. They ventured out to the dock and sat on the edge, in the sun, feet dangling in the water. They held hands and chatted about what a great day it was. They simply enjoyed the company of each other. Rex was attentively watching each of them and teasing them with a stick that they each would toss for him. Rex loved the attention as much as each of the guys loved each other. It was going to be a great last day at the lake.