Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2014, 12:05 PM

Default ch 15 continued

The view from the ledge was amazing. It was a sheer 200 foot drop into the lake. Jack and Dylan stood at the edge looking down. Dylan was tempted to jump, thinking of the cliff divers he had seen on television shows. It looked like the perfect spot.

“Think you can jump in from here?” Dylan asked Jack.

“I don’t know, not sure how deep the water is,” Jack replied. "And there is probably big rocks underneath." He was amazed at the courage Dylan seemed to have. Ready to try anything. He was truly a no fear young man.

“Good point,” Dylan replied, but he was still very tempted. “I wonder if there are many moose up here,” Dylan added as more of a question than a ponder.

“I’m sure. Black bear, too,” Jack answered.

“I wish I had brought my camera,” Dylan lamented. “I can’t believe Ben and Erik didn’t come up.”

“I suspect they are having fun of their own,” Jack replied. Jack knew exactly what they were doing. He was sure of it. After several minutes, the two started their trek back down, which would go faster than the trek up.

“That was cool,” Dylan said. “Thanks for taking me.”

At the base, Erik freed Ben’s arms and watched as Ben worked himself. “Oh f..k,,” Ben said, he felt his body on the brink. He tugged his drawstrings, freeing his waist from the tight grip of his suit. He also freed himself from the suit and took himself into his own hand. Erik watched intently as Ben’s final strokes pushed him over the top. Ben moaned as his body pulsated in a flurry of releases. It was a whole new level for both of them.

“That was amazing to watch,” Erik said as Been laid still, breathless.

“Oh wow, man.” Ben replied.

They could hear the voices of Dylan and Jack getting closer. Ben and Erik opted to get in the lake, both for different reasons. Erik needed the effect of the ice cold water. There was no time for Erik to have the same fun, which meant another aroused afternoon. Ben rubbed his chest in the water, and retied his swimsuit. The two guys then dove and swam a bit in the refreshing cold. As Dylan and Jack rounded the final bend, they found Ben and Dylan challenging each other to no kick dives, seeing who could go the farthest. While Ben had returned to a calmer state, Erik’s suit was still well filled out, his body wanting what Ben got, but not able to have it.

“Maybe I was wrong,” Jack thought as he watched them in the water. “Maybe they did just want to enjoy the lake.”
Old 02-24-2014, 08:26 PM

Default Whew

STS,

Glad you finished off Ben. To leave him hanging until the next chapter...lol
Old 02-27-2014, 11:25 PM

Yeah - Ben finally got his much-needed relief. Next 'up' - Erik! Then maybe Dylan. Can't wait for the next chapter. Love the detail - the flying, the landscapes, etc. Really enjoying this wonderful story!
Old 03-08-2014, 03:06 PM

Default ch 16: Pizza, Beer and Brad

“That was the most scared I have ever been,” Ben remarked as the three guys sat on the Pontoon boat, tied to the dock, drinking beers. MaryBeth and Jack were out for the night, leaving the guys to themselves. After some horseplay in the lake, they opted to have a few beers, and just hang out. Maybe later they would go into town and get some pizza.

“Oh bull, man,” Dylan replied, “it was cool, I loved it.”

The guys recalled the flight out. After their fun in the remote lake, Jack had prepped them for the take-off. “It’s harder to get out of here than it is to get in,” he said. “We have to get some airspeed before we can clear the hills.” Jack pulled way back on the eastern side of the lake. The best opening was flying out to the east, but he had to take off to the west. He needed at least 1000 feet to make sure he cleared the peaks and had room for anything that could go wrong.

The plane shook as it roared across the lake westward. Jack rotated the flaps and lifted off about a third of the way down the lake. As soon as he cleared the water and got some altitude, almost using the whole lake, he banked hard left then made a circle back to head east. Because of the width, it was a tight turn, causing a steeper bank than usual, setting off some cockpit alarms.

“It’s okay,” Jack called out. Ben about pissed himself. Even Dylan’s eyes bugged out. Jack leveled the wings and climbed to about 500 feet. The engine whining as it pulled the plane skyward. Looking out the windows all the guys saw was the green of the steep mountain slopes all around them. “Not enough height, yet,” Jack advised. Jack responded by making another tight loop, banking hard and deep over the far eastern edge of the lake, the plane felt like it was laying on its side.

“It’s a tight turn,” Jack said as he controlled the plane. As soon as he was out of the turn, he pulled back and the nose went upward, again. A hard vibration of turbulence hit the plane as it crested the ridge, caused by the wind crossing over the ridge.

Ben took a deep swig of beer. “It was pretty cool,” he admitted. “Sitting here now,” he added. Erik laughed. It was an amazing night, a crescent moon hung just over the lake’s eastern shore, shooting rays of golden moonlight across the nearly flat water. A campfire was going on the shore down the way. The sky was dark, but for the moon, but the stars were brilliantly on display. The Big Dipper looked like you could reach up and touch it.

“Amazing sky,” Erik said as he laid back on the Pontoon Boat’s lounger seat. As he did, his T-shirt rode up on his waist revealing his swimsuit, catching Ben’s eye. Dylan, like his brother, was more interested in the stars, far more visible in the darkness of the wilderness than back at home. As the two brothers called out what they were seeing in the crystal night sky, Ben’s hand wandered to touch the side of Erik’s upper leg. Ben had other ideas on how to spend the night. Erik shared the same idea, and his body instantly reacted to Ben’s touch.

“This would be the ideal romantic night,” Dylan shifted the subject. “A candle, some liquor, and a cute girl…” he trailed off. Erik agreed, at least on most of what he said. “Damn, I just gave myself a boner,” Dylan laughed, grabbing an unopened beer and popping the top. It was his second, maybe third, but no one was counting. He sucked in a big swallow. His shorts were tented out, he really had gotten himself all excited.

Ben’s hand had wandered to the backside of Erik, his fingers nestled in the little indent at the base of Erik’s spine, where his back met his butt, and his tight suit created a cute little crevice. They were silent again, listening to the gentle ripples of the silent lake. An occasional fish would jump in the water, creating a soft splash. In the distance, the sounds of a faint motor and the telltale red and green lights of a Pontoon boat making its way in the night, probably a couple going to the town for dinner. A loon called out loudly into the night sky, breaking the silence.

“Let’s get some dinner,” Dylan proposed, standing. His shorts still very much tented, he tugged on the legs to reduce the obvious protruding front.

“Sounds like a plan,” Ben responded. Erik and Ben also stood. They grabbed their bottles and headed in. Erik was still wildly horny from the earlier excitement that he did not get to complete.

Small lake towns at the top of Maine are anything but resort locations with an oasis of dining options. The town boasted a general store that was also the gas station, post office and bakery. One small restaurant on the water was the big draw, mostly by boat, but with a small parking lot for those who drove. The pizza place was the nightly hot spot for the younger crowd, with a bar that had local bands on limited Saturday nights, but was mostly a place to play darts, pool, and get in the occasional fight. It was in a single story building that looked more like a car repair place than it did a pizza place, but it served its purpose.

The three handsome young men entered, immediately catching the attention of the local crowd of about twenty regulars, all seemingly in their twenties, as well. It was mostly guys, all in jeans, all with work boots, and all built like the loggers they were. About six ladies were mixed in, all in tight jeans and even tighter tops, looking to do more than just have a beer with the boys. Fresh merchandise always grabbed their attention, and the three new young men were no exception. They also were clearly not from here, a ticket out in the eyes of the local ladies. Dylan fit in the most with worn Levi jeans, zipper front rather than the traditional button fly, a tattered shirt that had seen better days and a baseball cap over his shaggy, uncombed hair. Ben also had on jeans, but his were clearly new, unscuffed by the hazards of life, and a clean polo shirt. Erik was the most daring, with shorts, albeit longer legged than what he usually wore, and a bright yellow shirt that stood out like the sun peeking through a cloudy day. But, for Ben and Erik, what they had on the outside covered two fresh, form fitting swimsuits. The tightness of the new suit was keeping Erik on the cusp of arousal, maybe even pushing him over, based on the bulge that was showing through his somewhat tight shorts.

After the brief pause that came when “outsiders” entered, the crowd resumed their activity as he guys grabbed an open booth and ordered a round of beers. The server asked for ID’s, but she wasn’t really concerned about age, she just wanted to see where they were from, especially the cute one in the baseball cap. Erik and Ben sat on one side, Dylan the other. All the while the server flirted with Dylan, Ben was rubbing his hand between Erik’s legs, even poking a bit up under his shorts. Nothing obvious, but enough to make Erik bone up pretty strong.

“We don’t get many southerners up here,” said the server, who was also dressed in tight jeans and a T-shirt that broadcasted the Pizza and Bar.

“Yeah, guess not,” replied Dylan, ‘but we’re here,” he added with a cute smile. Erik knew from how he was acing that is brother thought she was cute. Her name was Sara, she lived up in Fort Kent all of her life and had never been further away than Boston. She introduced them to the whole bar. Turns out the crowd was not as anti-outsider as it first appeared. After Sara’s introduction, the now more lively crowd embraced the new visitors and they engaged in various rounds of pool, darts and assorted small talk.

Brad immediately took notice to the three guys as soon as they walked in. Something inside him immediately triggered, especially for the two the guy in the newer jeans and the even more for the one in shorts. Brad’s radar sense immediately knew that they were worth getting to know. Brad was a local kid, although kid is the wrong term. He was now a student at Rhode Island School of design, a sculpture major with a real knack for contemporary art. To the crowd he was a nice kid, a bit shy and more of a loner. He was incredibly handsome, however, which drove the ladies wild, especially since he never seemed interested and never had been seen with a date, at least not as the local crowd defined dates.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:07 PM

Default ch 16 continued

“Where you guys staying?” Brad asked as he walked up to Ben and Erik. Dylan was off playing an intense dart game and trying to seduce Sara into something more than casual talk. Brad had on a pair of burgundy Levi corduroy jeans, very much in style back then. They were tight on his legs and crotch, which he filled out nicely. He had on a long sleeve rugby type shirt, sleeves pulled up. He’d catch interest in any bar he walked into.

“Oh, friends on the lake,” Erik replied.

“Cool,” Brad replied, “I live on the lake, too, at least in the summers.” Brad’s eyes wandered down to check out the bulging front of Erik’s tight shorts and the form fitting jeans of Ben. An awkward pause as the three looked at each other, not sure where to go next.

“It must be awesome to live here all summer,” Ben finally broke the silence.

“Yeah, it’s nice, but not easy to meet people,” Brad replied. “Nice shorts, by the way,” he added toward Erik. “Not many guys wear shorts in here.”

“Well, he wanted to wear a Speedo, but that would be pushing it,” Ben teased. Brad grinned.

“I’d like to see that,” Brad replied. “Shake the place up, you’d certainly be the talk of the town”

The three hit it off really well, once they got past the initial clumsy talk. Brad knew Jack and MaryBeth, knew exactly the house, talked about how Jack was famous on the lake for his plane and his swimming. “Speaking of Speedos, Brad commented, “Jack looks darn hot in his.” Brad was testing the waters to see if his internal radar was right.

“Yeah, he really does,” Erik replied. Brad felt a sense of affirmation rush through him, as well as aroused interest.

“What about you guys, what do you guys wear for swimming,” Brad asked, getting bolder.

“Well, we both are really into swim team type suits,” Ben answered. “You know, Speedo, Arena, that kind. Just like Jack’s.”

“Sweet,” Brad replied. “I wear Speedos at school, but not too much up here.” Another long pause. “Hey, what do you say we blow this pop stand and go to my house. We got a hot tub, it’s awesome. After, I can take you back to Jack’s place by boat.”

Ben and Erik looked at each other and nodded agreement. Dylan was still chasing Sara like a puppy dog. Erik went over and told him the plan. Dylan declined the offer, but said they should go ahead. He was hoping to get laid he advised. Unfortunately for Dylan it would stay all night at only hope.
“You guys need to go get swimsuits?” Brad asked.

“Nope, got them on already,” Ben replied.

Brad smiled. “Awesome.”

The three new friends headed down the dark road that went along the far side of the lake, It was going to be a pretty awesome night. Brad was already getting turned on.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:11 AM

Sounds like this is going to be a VERY interesting night! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Old 03-09-2014, 01:02 AM

Please continue at your earliest convenience. I love it.
Old 03-23-2014, 10:45 PM

Default ch 17: A dark night....

The lakeside road turned to dirt, then really to not much of a lane as the pine needles scrapped along the sides of the Jeep Wagoneer. Brad was driving and Ben kept looking at Erik with the “where the f..k are we going” confusion written on his face. It was the perfect setting for a murder mystery, two trusting young guys are lured into the backwoods by this cute guy, only to be never seen again. The lane had two rutted tire tracks with tall grass that scrapped the underside of the high riding Jeep. It was dark, eerie, and really pretty intimidating.

“Not much more,” Brad said, almost as if he knew Ben and Erik were perplexed. The wagon jostled by the rutted road. Finally up ahead some lights. The guys rounded the tight curve and the road opened. A gorgeous Golden Retriever came running out off the expansive porch to greet the familiar car, his tail wagging wildly as he jumped at the arriving visitors. A gentle bark, as if to say “oh boy, you are home and you brought friends.”

“Awesome,” Erik exclaimed, both about the dog and the house.

“Yeah, his name is Rex. He’s pretty cool, he’ll bark at you a bit, but he’s a sweetie inside.” Brad replied.

Rex did, in fact, bark quite a bit. Not mean barks, more like excited barks. He was as playful as ever. He was a three year old, Brad’s dog through and through. He idolized his master. The house was spectacular. A huge sculpture sat just off the steps on the expansive farmer’s [orch. It was an amazing abstract work, all in glass. The house was huge, a log style, with a deck that wrapped around to the lake side.

“Holy shit, this is gorgeous,” Ben blurted out to Brad. It really was.

“Yeah, it’s my folks place. After I got into college, they tore down the old cabin and built this place. It’s pretty sweet.” Brad explained as he gave us the outside tour. The hot tub sat on the back deck, a giant canvas umbrella hung above it. The lake sat quiet, the moon shining off the water.

“Get in your suits, guys,” Brad asked. “I’ll go in and get changed.” It was clear they were the only ones here. The guys later learned his folks only came on weekends, while Brad stayed all Summer and worked on art. It was his unofficial Summer studio. Ben and Erik slipped off their respect jeans and shorts to reveal their swimsuits. The shed their shirts, leaving them both in just the tight and tiny briefs, Erik’s strings hanging out, Ben’s neatly concealed. Erik was still somewhat erect, which made his suit look perfectly filled out. The two smiled at each other.

“Hey, come in and check the place out,” Brad called as he emerged from his suite at the far end of the house. Brad looked incredible without all his clothes on. He had a smooth, flat chest with six well defined abs. He was in a solid white swimsuit that had incredibly narrow sides, smaller than either Ben or Erik has seen on a guy before. His legs were tight and srong, with muscular quads. But it was his swimsuit that stole the show, so to speak, It was snug, tiny and he packed it with the most amazing bulge in front. Erik’s own suit quickly boinged fuller in excitement.

“You look hot,” Erik said. “I love your swimsuit.” While Ben would have normally gotten bit jealous by Erik’s comment, he had to agree.

“Thanks,” Brad replied as he did a twirl to show all sides. His backside was almost as amazing as his front. “I don’t wear it much, except here when I am alone. I love your swimwear, too” Brad added. Of the two, Brad was taking a big interest in Ben, but he thought both guys were cute. While he was sure they were both gay, there was still the twinge of doubt.

“Let me show you around.” Brad added as he led the way, Erik’s eyes still locked on his snow white swimsuit. The inside was more amazing than the outside, with a huge center set stone fireplace, All exposed wood beams, natural log walls, and hardwood floors. Brad’s suite had a fantastic bedroom with a King bed, its own bath with both a tub and shower, and a sitting room Brad had turned to a studio. A wall of electronic audio equipment and a collection of record albums graced most of one wall.

“This is awesome,” both guys kept saying, as the three swimsuit clad guys wandered the house, Rex tagging along.

“Yeah, I am an only kid, so I am pretty spoiled,” Brad replied. Brad opened a drawer that was stuffed with swimsuits. “This is my collection of swimsuits,” Brad added. There must have been at least 50 or 60 swimsuits in there. “If I am at home, I am usually wearing one of them.”

“Even in winter,” Ben asked with a smile.

“Definitely in the winter, that is when it is most fun,” Brad replied. “A roaring fire, some music, and hanging out in my favorite swimwear.”

“I want to come back and check out your collection,” Erik suggested.

“For sure,” Brad replied. “Maybe you can try some of the out.”

They ended back at the kitchen. Brad opened the refrigerator and asked if they wanted beer or wine. “Got lots of both.” They settled on wine. Brad opened two bottles, a white and a red. He grabbed plastic wine glasses and they each filled them with their choice. “Let’s go check out that hot tub, whatya say Rex?” Brad asked the dog. Rex was as game as the three guys. He ran over to the lake side slider. The guys followed, Brad smiling as the two guys in their tight Speedos led the way. Inside his own tiny white suit, Brad’s body responded to the thought of a fun night with two new friends.

Jack and MaryBeth arrived back to the house, finding it empty of the guys. A nice added surprise for the couple who had just had a romantic dinner that they did not want to end. As much as they loved the youth of the guys around the house, a quiet evening was well deserved and much needed. It was an unusually warm night for this far north, still in the 70’s. Just as MaryBeth expected, Jack quickly shifted into swimsuit, while keeping on his polo shirt. MaryBeth changed into shorts and a cute summer top she knew Jack liked.

“Hey, let’s grab some wine and go sit out on the Boat,” Jack suggested, giving her a sensual look “Enjoy the quiet and listen to the loons.”

“That sounds wonderful,” MaryBeth replied as she rubbed Jacks butt. He was immediately turned on. She was, too.

Jack grabbed the wine and two glasses, some cheese and crackers and headed out toward the boat. MaryBeth grabbed a blanket and two pillows. Even thought it was warm, she thought they’d like a blanket to snuggle under. . She also grabbed a glass enclosed candle. She followed Jack out the door, smiling at his bare legs emerging from the shirt, unable to see that he had a swimsuit on it looked like he was naked under that shirt. Maybe he would be soon.

They settled on the boat, floating in the calm lake. A loon called out in the night, followed by another, which then set off a chorus of calls. Jack poured the wine and lit the candle. They hugged each other tightly, MaryBeth feeling Jack’s manhood against her. “This is really nice,” she said.

“Yes it is,” Jack replied. He was getting very aroused in his tight suit, but he was enjoying the feeling. They both sat on the lounger in the back of the boat, looking outward to the lake. They toasted the nice night.
Old 03-23-2014, 10:46 PM

Default Ch 17 continued

They guys smiled as they listened to the loon chorus erupt. The hot tub water was a perfect 102, the three guys up to their necks in the water. It was a big tub, with two lounge type seats and several regular seats that sat at different depths. Brad and Ben side by side, while Erik was across from Ben. Under the water, Erik untied his suit, loosening the tightness it had on his body. He let himself have the freedom of the loose waist, which his body quickly took advantage of. Ben had placed his foot up right between Erik’s legs, the bottom of his foot rubbing Erik in exactly the right spot. Ben loved the way Erik’s anatomy felt against the bottom of his foot. The two smiled at each other,

“Man, how do you get anything done, I’d be in this all the time,” Ben asked Brad.

“It’s pretty awesome,” Brad replied. “But way more fun when others are here, like you guys.” Brad was rubbing himself under the water, enjoying the feel of himself getting more and more aroused. Off in the lake they could hear a distant motor.

“Must be a boat on the lake,” Ben observed.

“Yeah, a midnight cruise,” Erik replied, briefly taking his mind off what Ben was doing to him. They watched as he red and green lights off the boat passed out in the lake. Ben slid back in his seat, breaking the touch of Ben’s foot. As much as he wanted, more needed, Ben to continue, he knew better than to let it happen here. He was now solidly hard as a steel pole, extended well beyond the top of his suit. He tried to adjust back into the tiny suit, but he was so erect he could not. He loved the trapped feeling, which made him more aroused.

Brad let his hand slide over toward Ben’s leg. He touched Ben’s leg slightly above the knee and let it sit there. Ben looked over at Brad, but did not move. The two smiled as they sipped some wine. Ben decided to return the hand hold, placing his left hand on Brad’s upper leg, but slightly higher up. The three guys were each quietly teasing the other while they enjoyed the night, the wine and the experience. For each of them it was a first time as a trio.

Before he got too aroused to be able to move, Brad refilled everyone’s wine. As he emerged from the water, the perils of a white suit became obvious, as the material had become totally sheer, as it wrapped around his firm anatomy. If there was any wonder of whether he was cut or not, the answer was now clear. Ben and Erik smiled. Brad looked amazing in his almost naked state., as he leaned between them to reset the wine, his see thru bulge at eye level.
______

Under the blanket, MaryBeth ran her hand up Jack’s leg, teasing him as she came closer and closer. He was like a teenager on his first real date, getting far too excited to maintain control and struggling to not shoot too quickly. His body, however, was ready to go faster than his mind wanted. They first smiled at each other and then embraced in a deep, sensual kiss. MaryBeth’s hand now firmly atop Jack’s rick hard bulge, gently tormenting him toward the brink.

“Not so fast,” he moaned, as he struggled to hold back. “Oh my…” he wandered off, back deep into the kiss. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her close, as he let himself rub across the upper parts of her body. She could still turn him on as much as she did as youngsters. She had the same urges as he, and her body was just as ready. She slowed her action, but kept her hand there. Jack felt the first trickle of wetness emerge from him. He knew he was close. He wiggled his leg in an effort to regain control of his urges. His cute red and blue Speedo was being well tested by his strong and hard anatomy.

“I love when you get excited,” MaryBeth whispered.

Jack moaned again. He could feel himself getting fully erect. He really had to slow down, if only he could.

To be continued
Old 03-24-2014, 01:35 AM

Default Wonderful

Another two very warm hearted chapters. Please continue and welcome back