Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2014, 04:46 PM

I believe if a man is well tanned and muscled, they look awesome in thongs...
Old 06-08-2014, 07:06 PM

Default awesome

Yes - and 69 with zip a surprise discovery here:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/1ed84981a...nl9mo1_500.jpg
Old 06-09-2014, 04:41 AM

The dude in the first pic on this thread looked great in that thong... The problem is not in the garment but often in the design of the garment. Most of the thongs and G-strings I see being sold for men are rather unattractive and wouldn't look much better on a woman (Given the pouch was removed). Mens garments of this type always lack in details. Although being a straight guy I actually find that a good designer thong looks better on a guy than most of the average thongs out there for women. I wish speedo started making them again. Those were quality thongs and they didn't look like they were put together by an amateur... One of these days Ill buy a sewing machine that does zigzag and a sterger and make some of my own designs...
Old 06-20-2014, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
Neat on this guy but seems to have a slight accommodation problem:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/e89c4f9ed...hqbzo1_500.jpg
Girls might like it though! Another oversized package barely covered and peeking out....
Old 06-21-2014, 12:17 PM

Do they suit men? Not if they have hairs on their bottom! It never ceases to amaze me how much body hair some men have. I never thought it was possible to have hairs there or on the back of your legs until I started using public changing rooms.
Old 06-21-2014, 08:46 PM

The early modern humans were gracile; they were long limbed and slim, their bodies smooth. Their fragile bodies could not adapt to different environments so they adapted other environments to their needs.
Moving North into what is now Europe the early modern humans came in contact with the robust Neanderthals; they were stocky, short limbed, tough and hairy. They had entirely adapted themselves to living in the Ice Age.
The early modern humans developed the drill, and were able to put beads on a string while the Neanderthals had to tie their ornaments onto strings. From the drill the early modern humans developed the needle and with the needle they were able to make warm and waterproof boots and clothes. Suited and booted the humans were able to progress further into the frozen North than the Neanderthals in their animal skin ponchos. The humans tamed the wolf into the dog and learned to control the herds rather than hunt them. Cut off from the main food supply the Neanderthals withdrew to smaller, remoter places and became extinct.
It has recently been discovered in what is now Portugal that there was cross breeding between Neanderthals and early modern humans producing hybrid strains that survive in human communities to the present day. The traits that modern humans have inherited from the Neanderthals are short limbs, heavy bodies and hairy backs.
In tropical regions the early modern humans developed the loin cloth (resembling the modern thong) as the basic level of clothing, so in the modern world those whose features are essentially gracile look good in a thong and those with a touch of the robust may not.

ps. The earliest humans in North America used Clovis point spears, suggesting that that had followed the edge of the Atlantic ice shelf in small animal skin boats prior to the Asiatic peoples who arrived on the Ice Bridge.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:01 PM
Speedo Member

For swimwear, I don't think thongs or g strings look good. They are to effeminate. Even as underwear it's a stretch.

Jock straps as underwear though, they are great and look very good on men.

I think we should stick with the briefs for swimwear myself.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:25 PM

Would anyone dare to swim in public in a thong? Can't say I would.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:20 PM

I agree; Byron's example in #32 is stunning but on a more average body I'm afraid I'd say "eww." My wife dresses me in a g string occasionally but only for her enjoyment, only in private and I don't think I look that great in it. Maybe if I were around other men wearing them I would but can't imagine when or where that could ever happen!
Something to ponder here, being equally fair to both sexes, what sort of female body is generally considered most attractive in minimal attire? It depends on the observer, huh?
Old 06-29-2014, 06:40 PM

Wink observer replies....

Curvy - long blond hair - and with three little stringed triangles being worn

Last edited by Byron : 06-29-2014 at 06:47 PM.