Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2019, 02:11 PM

Default Driving your college roommate bonkers: Part IV: A basic puzzle to be solved

So, here is the puzzle. Randall realizes that he is going to be spending a college year of his life in rather close quarters. He has only met his roommate for the year, Shawn, and he certainly doesn’t know what he will learn over the coming year on a host of different issues. The two of them seem well matched, both academically inclined and both maybe a little on the nerdy side. Everyone knows that there are a lot of college guys who seem to be primarily using their personal charm with others, both male and female, as a means of avoiding doing serious academics. If you have a lot of personal charm, there is no reason to do that well academically, because your personal charm will always pull you through in a situation where having better academic skills might have worked.

But both Shawn and Randall seem quite serious about why they are there and what they plan to do in college. Generally double rooms often do not work very well if one of the guys is a serious academic and the other believes that personal charm is all that matters in a host of different ways. Interestingly enough, it is usually the serious guys who seem to get the most enjoyment out of masturbating frequently. The guys who run on personal charm make everything sexual about having a relationship with another person. But is one of these two approaches somehow superior to the other? That question is not easily answered.

Then there is the subject of tighty whiteys, a type of underwear that has been attacked on a number of fronts over the years. At some point, young teens purportedly moved away from wearing tighty whiteys and everyone purportedly moved to loose-fitting boxers. But that was the same point in time where really oversized and loose-fitting jeans were all the rage.

Then I guess as jeans started to get skinnier, the idea of stuffing a loose fitting boxer into a narrow-cut jean became more and more difficult. The first move was back to what are called boxer briefs, snugger fitting than boxer shorts and made of the same material as tighty whitey. But soon the thighs of the skinny jeans have gotten so form fitting that stuffing even a boxer brief in them became increasingly difficult, and somehow we are back around to a tighty whitey as a good choice to pair with some skinny jeans. They are cheap and readily available in a variety of sizes.

To, a lot of guys have glued in their heads very early experiences they had masturbating. For a lot of guys, maybe most of them, there was probably a most interesting experience ejaculating into a pair of tighty whiteys. If a guy has only a few options, you go with what is readily available! The exact circumstances under which this happens varies a lot from one guy to another, of course.

Two points: First, tighty whiteys can be a useful masturbation aid, and second, a pair of tighty whiteys can be useful in solving a nagging “problem” Randall faces living in the dorm room.

Ejaculating is a lot of fun. But if done under the covers in the dark of night, a powerful orgasm can also create a very messy situation not to mention having to deal with the stained sheets for the laundry people to deal with.

When I was much younger than I am now, I used to masturbate to ejaculation under the covers at night. This in turn would create horrendous looking wet spots, which if I were lucky enough to have sufficient time to dry, the ejaculate always left randomly-shaped starchy stains on my pajama bottoms. And I always assumed that if I was wandering around others would immediately notice the wet spots on my pajamas or the starchy stains, and immediately realize what I had been doing by, with and to myself.

I presume nowadays pajamas are out and most guys wear loose fitting boxers for sleeping in warmer weather transitioning to a sleep pants as the weather turns colder. A basic problem facing both Randall and Shawn is the problem that has haunted them since just past puberty. The problem is how do you pull off masturbating to ejaculation in the dark under the covers without tipping off to your roommate as to what you have been doing to and with yourself. If you get up in the morning wearing cum-stained boxers or sleep pants you are going to face much the same issues I faced as a young lad, plus the additional problem of cum-stained sheets that might not get swapped out for a week!

That is where the pairs of tighty whitey come in. Conveniently, the cotton in the tighty whitey should be quite absorbent, and cum, being quite viscous, the tighty whitey should catch most of it. Shawn is going to see Randall putting on boxer shorts OVER a pair of tighty whiteys before going to bed, and he may wonder a bit about this. Now if Randall practices a bit, he can probably learn how to remove the boxer shorts after he ejaculates while still under the covers and in the dark, tossing the cum-stained tighty whiteys into a convenient location next to the bed. Randall awakens wearing only the boxer shorts he was wearing when he went to bed, and the cum-stained tighty whiteys are quickly tossed into Randall’s pillowcase laundry bag.

Then too, I have been discussing the possibility of having ready access to tighty whiteys available in a number of sizes, from a guy’s “normal” waist size to seriously undersized versions from the boy’s department. This has a way of playing with a guy the same way undersizing a swim brief can. The waist bands and the cloth stretches a lot, and the only recommendation is not to undersize to the point where the stretched waist band is not sufficiently large to be able to get in at all. But other than that, an undersized tighty whitey will fit much like a skimpier brief in your correct size would fit. Of course, as you undersize, the pouch will keep getting smaller and tighter. The solution here is the same as for an undersized swim brief, that is, the solution is to point yourself up not down, and with the snug fit that will be much easier to do with the undersized brief. The cotton will be coarser textured than the Lycra-blend swim brief, but many guys might actually like that.

What you are doing is setting yourself up for some great fun in the darkness under the covers, and right there a few feet away from your roommate. And this is accomplished without creating an impossible mess to attempt to deal with the next morning. I can’t assure you that the boxer shorts or sleeping pants will be completely free of damp spots or stains, or that the sheets will be completely stain free, but this should go a long way toward minimizing the problem.

For now, Shawn the roommate is none the wiser. But what if Shawn should ask you why you wear tighty whiteys under your boxer shots or sleep pants? You could just toss the question off and say “I’ve always done that!” Will Shawn eventually catch on to the scheme and want to try it himself?

Good Question!

To be continued…

Last edited by sebbie : 01-21-2019 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-23-2019, 01:11 PM

Default Driving your college roommate bonkers: Part V: The Swim brief

Some of my readers are probably wondering specifically why I had Randall bring along a couple of swim briefs to his college dorm room. Remember, I suggested two conservative-looking briefs made of a poly and Lycra® blend, both with at least 2-inch, perhaps 3-inch sides. What I was thinking about with this idea is how the dorm rooms were set up relative to the restroom and shower facilities way down the hall.

I’m not sure whether Randall and Shawn are guys who like to shower in the morning versus shower at night. Either has its advantages in a situation like this. By showering at night, your entire body is cleaner when you are in bed at night, and this can prove to be an advantage depending on what you are wearing for sleep. The snugger the fit, the more important this becomes.

Still, if you realize that on some nights you are going to be jerking off, this is good reason to shower in the morning as another way to clean up the semi-dry post-ejaculation cum, perhaps not entirely collected in the tighty whitey you were wearing when the event occurred.

Remember the restroom/shower setup in the dorm, where the guys end up walking a long distance down a hallway to get there. I also indicated that a soft-pile towel-like bathrobe was also essential for making these journeys morning or night that involve using a shower.

Let’s say Randall wants to shower in the morning. He gets up out of bed an quickly removes the sleeping pants or cotton boxers he was wearing and then discards the cum-stained tighty whiteys into his pillow case laundry bag. At the same time he pulls one of the swim briefs out of the dresser drawer in the closet, and slips that on. The cotton pile bathrobe goes on over. For his feet, he slips on a pair of cheap, easily removable vinyl flip flops that can get wet in the shower.

Randall heads out into the hallway clad in the navy swim brief with the pile bathrobe over. This attracts zero attention as he moves down the hall. Old-style military-like showers offer minimal if any privacy. Just a row of showerheads with guys completely nude under them, usually. Randall has hung the bathrobe up on a hook nearby, so he is now clad only in the navy swim brief. He now has the opportunity to determine what the other guys who may or may not be there on any specific day.

The neat thing about this is that at least for now, Randal’s penis and ‘nads are not just out there waving in the breeze, but by shower standards, by wearing the navy brief, he is actually the “conservative” one. One viable option is to complete the shower still wearing the navy brief. An interesting puzzle is whether a guy would prefer to shower completely nude or wearing the navy brief given that there are other guys showering who will see him. But what exactly occurs can vary from one day to the next.

Or, Randall could decide at some point to discard the brief instead. He doesn’t really have to make that decision until he gets into the shower. If he chooses to take it off and shower in the nude, he can put it back on again before he exits the shower, and then put the bathrobe back over as he exits.

By the time Randall gets through shaving, washing his face and brushing his teeth, the navy swim brief underneath is again all but dry, with the towel-like bathrobe having absorbed most of the excess water from the shower.

Randall wanders out through the hallway and back to the room, where Shawn is still just in the process of getting up. Randall hangs the bathrobe back up on a convenient hook on the closet, where it will dry, and he is now standing there in the room clad only in the damp navy swim brief.

Shawn greets the returning Randall, who is clad only in the swim brief. Shawn has never even owned a swim brief, and particularly note that Shawn tries to look disinterested and like everything is just quite normal. Still, at some level he thinks Randall looks neat wearing only that navy brief, and he still is trying to determine exactly what Randall has been doing. But for now, Shawn is just a casual “observer”.

Randall needs to get ready for class. Randall quickly pulls of the navy brief, and replaces it with a looser fitting pair of tighty whiteys (Men’s SM), and pulls his pair of medium wash skinny jeans over, along with his white sneakers. On top he is wearing a compression tee with a navy blue polo pullover.

Randall is all set for class. And, life has not treated him too badly. He had a neat jerk-off under the covers wearing the really snug tighty whiteys, yet managed to pull this off without drawing any undue attention to or even embarrassing himself in front of his new roommate. And the shower in the swim brief seemed to just add something additional to the entire morning as well. This all went down pretty slick, so to speak.

Still, there is something that is starting to nag away at Shawn. Shawn suddenly suspects that Randall may have his life in a close-quarters double dorm room with the shower down the hall figured out better than Shawn has. Shawn has fervently tried as best he can to avoid thinking about his penis and jerking off, but as the semester continues (drags on), staying in a total-abstinence mode becomes tougher and tougher to do. Any guy knows that. If you really focus yourself, at that age a guy might be able to delay ejaculation for maybe at most a week or so. Still, it keeps getting tougher and tougher to do and if a college-age guy attempts this for too long there is a real chance that a guy might ejaculate in a completely unacceptable place or situation. So by attempting to do without, this only keeps getting more and more difficult to control.

However he is doing it, Randall seems to have successfully already found a workable strategy for coping with the situation. At some level Shawn is envious and he doesn’t know what he should do about it. He would like to but is scared to have a frank conversation with Randall on the entire topic, maybe first just hinting at what he would like to know. But keep in mind that Shawn, just by keeping his eyes open, realizes that Randall likes to wear snug-fitting, maybe even undersized, tighty whiteys and a navy blue swim brief. And Randall’s jeans of choice are cut snugger and narrower than the ones Shawn brought along to wear.

To be continued….
Old 01-31-2019, 12:28 PM

Default Driving your college roommate bonkers: Part VI: Fun with Compression gear

Back when I was in college, no one had invented compression gear, or, if there were early versions, it was certainly not commonly worn by guys, and especially not by guys that liked to think of themselves as key “stud” athletes in sports like football and basketball. It seems to me this trend really didn’t get going till the 1990s, starting first with the major college and pro basketball teams, where compression shorts suddenly started peeking out below the usual shorter basketball shorts. Younger guys seeking to “be” like their athlete-heroes everywhere started doing the same thing. And then along came the snug-fitting tees as well.

The Underarmour company started with and initially catered to guys who wanted to buy compression gear. Early on it was not a shoe company nor a more general athletic apparel company, but a company that specialized in convincing guys that they needed to wear the gear the big college and pro teams were wearing, and that this would help in their own “athletic performance”.

For me, that is the interesting part. A lot of guys, perhaps most, have always had what I would describe as a “love-hate” affair with snug-fitting clothing of various sorts, and as applied to compression gear of all kinds in much the same way as many guys seem to have something of a “love-hate” affair with being able to wear a swim brief. Part of the mind and body is telling the guy it would be fascinating fun to do this while another part is concerned about doing so for an assortment of reasons. My min was always fixated on anything that fit snug and was made from a smooth material. Early on, I concluded that compression gear might be a lot of fun to jerk off in, given the smooth and snug fit around “sensitive” body parts and that this was something I surely didn’t want to miss out for running these “experiments” with my body.

For an amateur athlete however, the mere thought contemplating wearing compression gear and getting into it in the guy’s locker room might lead to, well, at minimum the start of a good erection and potentially an embarrassing situation in the locker room with the other guys wandering around. Still, this was a “safer” situation than the swim brief situation, as compression shorts are normally covered with another garment, perhaps another looser fitting pair of shorts that could easily “disguise” any “issues” a guy might be having “down” there. Unlike the swim brief “problem” the erection would not be obvious to everyone else, at least not or very long.

Where compression shorts and a tee fit in a guy’s ranking within an overall collection of “clothing items that might be fun to try getting aroused and jerking off in” is an interesting question. I’ve often thought that the Underarmour company ® business seemed to “grow” a lot faster than the early years than what would be expected if they were selling only to guys who thought compression gear might improve their performance in some serious competitive sport. Perhaps the rapid “rise” in business and sales was at least part attributable to this semi-hidden “other market” by guys looking at the gear as being a helpful aid in jerking off. What makes this all work of course is the smooth, stretchy material with a very snug fit coming in contact with the most sensitive external body part a guy has, the underside of a guy’s penis, and that it wouldn’t take a lot of coaxing advertising wise for many if not most guys to see the “opportunities and possibilities” that might be available here.

Randall has already had his moments of “personal discovery” in this regard about all of this. Shawn is at the “in the process of learning some weird stuff” point in time which is taking place by Shawn just nonchalantly watching what Randall is doing while attempting to take mental notes. There is stuff that Shawn can easily see and stuff Shawn is starting to conjecture could be happening but Shawn is not at all certain about.

To be continued…
Old 02-01-2019, 02:17 PM

Default Driving your college roommate bonkers: Part VII: Getting All Strapped In

In many respects, Randall’s teenage years were all but ideal. His parent’s house was large enough that he was able to have his own private bedroom as he worked his way toward becoming a young adult. With this privacy, of course, emerged opportunities to try some things that he might not have been able to do if he were constantly with a sibling who was occupying the same room. This has its advantages.

Randall quickly learned that there were specific clothing items that could perhaps make him feel good “down there”. The only problem was how to obtain these items with his parents watching over what he was doing constantly. Still, situations did come up that led to opportunities, and Randall quickly became very good at convincing his parents that he “needed” a particular item for a school-related activity.

Not that Randall was an outstanding athlete at that point in his life, which would have potentially made the stories he made up easier to believe, nor even a mediocre athlete. But you can see the “product” of Randall’s “work” in this regard in the dresser drawer of that little college dorm room. Let’s see, a package or two of tighty whiteys that seem, well, maybe right now maybe a bit undersized (OK then, a lot undersized) for Randall, a couple pair of loose-fitting boxer shorts, A couple pair of sweat pants, a compression tee and a pair of compression shorts, two swimming briefs, one in black and one in navy blue, and, perhaps most surprisingly, an old-school athletic supporter (aka “jock strap”) with the 3-inch elastic waistband, rough-textured pouch, and an open rear with elastic leg straps that keep the pouch in place.

These are the exact same items Randall had in his room when he was living at home, items that he had accumulated and enjoyed wearing without raising a red flag with his parents as to what exactly he was doing with them. That could have been embarrassing if he had gotten himself into a situation where he would need to explain what he was doing with some of this stuff to his parents.

But still, off to college and living on his on more or less (but with a roommate) Randall was not about to head off without taking along the items that were so important to who he was and is. The tricky part was going to be figuring out a way to still enjoy himself without his roommate wondering about him and who he was, sexually and emotionally.

There is a story behind how Randall somehow managed to accumulate each of these items without causing his parents to ask uncomfortable questions as to why he “needed” each one. Of the items, the undersized tighty whiteys were the easiest to make the case for owning. Randall had worn tighty whiteys as just normal underwear since long before puberty. It was after puberty that it occurred to Randall that undersized tighty whiteys were still quite wearable as the waistband stretched quite a bit but that he often “felt better (down there) if they fit a little “too snug”. The only trick was to convince his mom to keep buying him now “the same size as he was wearing a year or two ago.”

Gradually, Randall accumulated unopened 6-pack packages of tighty whiteys that somehow just got stuck in the back of his dresser drawer in his bedroom at the house. Of course, Randall was “using” some of these too, and these ended up stretched out in the wash. It turns out that when Randall went off to college some of these unopened packages “just happened” to end up in the pile of clothes he brought long.

Randall made the case of the black and navy swim briefs because he also had unlined athletic style shorts the other guys his age were using for running and maybe even for going in the water. “These would make an excellent liner for my shorts” was the plea Randall made when he saw these in one of those big-box sporting goods stores. Of course, Randall also picked up a couple pair of unlined loose-fitting shorts at the same time and dreamed up on the spot the story about how he would always be wearing the swim briefs simply as an undergarment with the loose fitting, unlined shorts. Somehow, his parents bought the creative story line and let him do this.

The compression gear was a little trickier to justify, but the loose-fitting shorts played a role in that too. One strategy is to tell your parents that you need this because “that’s what my male buddies are wearing”. Parents like to keep current on what guys their son’s age are doing and not have son’s somehow look different from their peers. So it wasn’t long before Randall had nabbed a silver grey compression tee and a pair of compression shorts in the same color that fit nearly to his knees, and thus were quite visible when he slipped those loose-fitting shorts over the top. With this combination, Randall looked like any other student athlete even though he was not that at all.

Getting the final item, that interesting and coarse-textured old-school strap with the 3-inch waistband was trickier, and the only item Randall managed to buy on his own without having to think up a storyline to feed his parents first. Fortunately, a basic strap (the ones without a cup) only costs $3 or so. The really difficult part was finding one in a store and being on his own so he could make the purchase without his parents even being aware of what he was doing. But as Randall got older his parents would often let him wander off on his own at the shopping mall. What better to do than check out the strap aisle at the big box sporting goods store. And there it was! Exactly what Randall coveted in size Youth (Large). Randall pulled it off the rack and quickly took it to the checkout—a checkout where there is always a female waiting to take his $3.48. Randall wondered what she might be thinking about this given that this was his one purchase, but he paid for the item and quickly exited the store.

Randall then had the problem of getting it to his room without his parent’s knowledge, but fortunately the package is small. While the item might be fun to “try on” and “observe” how his body reacts to the “new situation” but he realized that it could be quite embarrassing should his parents wander in on him at an “inopportune time”. So the strap had mostly stayed in its little clear plastic box in the back of his dresser drawer but somehow got tossed in with the other items Randall was taking with him to college. (Oh yah, he did try it on once on a day when everyone else was out of the house, but that was it.)

Randall has been having a bit of fun wearing the undersized tighty whiteys under boxer shorts as sleepwear, and Shawn might be starting to figure out a few things. Randall got to thinking that maybe he should try a combination that might prove still more difficult to cope with and maybe mess a bit with his roommate Shawn as well. Why not first crawl into the tighty whiteys as a first layer, as Shawn had gotten “used” to seeing him do at bedtime, but then slip on the little strap over, and then on top of that, why not put on the compression shorts instead of the loose-fitting boxers? Sleep in that gear and see if he can make it through the night without “voiding semen”. An interesting “challenge” for mind and body and one Randall has not ever tried before. Plus, just seeing Randall wearing this combination to bed could “affect” Shawn in ways Shawn did not realize were possible until now.

To be continued…
Old 02-04-2019, 12:53 PM

Default Driving your college roommate bonkers: Part VIII: Coping with the urge to ejaculate

For many if not nearly all guys, the urge to ejaculate can sometimes be overwhelming. Of course, part of what makes this so fascinating is that what triggers things to begin happening varies all over the place. A lot of guys would like to believe that the only thing that gets them aroused is the site of a scantily clad or unclad attractive female body, but, like everything else in human sexuality this may be only a small part of it.

And this idea in itself can cause guys a lot of angst in that they don’t want to admit even to themselves let alone their male peers that they might not be exactly what they think is “normal” for other guys their age. Of course the myth is the mistaken belief that other guys are somehow not struggling with the same sensations and feelings down there that do not involve a female sexual partner at all. Of course, other guys are experiencing much the same thing, but that is a closely guarded “secret”. Many guys go to extraordinary efforts to try and leave the impression that being with a female is the only way they their orgasms ever happen, but this is definitely not the case.

There are some basic issues grounded in biology. If males were not attracted to females in this way at all, the human species would quickly disappear, and biology always has a part that is laser-focused on the continuation of the species.

Still, nearly every guy also realizes that arousal frequently occurs in the absence of a female. Aside from the idea that there are gay guys aroused by another guy, there are all sorts of other situations. If a guy like Randall or Shawn decide chose to do so, either can probably manage to go without masturbating to orgasm for perhaps 48 to 72 hours. After that, it quickly gets tougher and tougher as a guy’s brain somehow starts to focus more and more on a never-ending daydream about ejaculating and the pleasure it brings. Then, if this little “problem” doesn’t somehow get “resolved” in daylight hours, the guy’s body more or less “takes control” with a wet dream concluding in a powerful orgasm probably during the night. Cleanup on aisle 4!

Wet dreams can be fun even during sleep, but a guy often quickly discovers that he can “program” himself to awaken from the erotic dream just a minute or so before the orgasm starts and thus enjoy the experience while groggily awake. Furthermore, if getting the orgasm underway still could use a little “help” the guy can also do that as well. The tricky part is not the act of doing this, but rather pulling it off unobtrusively with your roommate only a few feet away from you in the dorm room. Tricky stuff and few male dorm roommates have the courage to in any way explain to the other what is going on. The roommate is left to figure this all out simply by watching the non-verbal clues.

Of course, getting aroused but somehow managing to hold off on the ejaculation part has its own rewards. As a guy gets erect, the fascinating part is that the sensitive nerve endings throughout the groin area but concentrated on the underside of the penis somehow keep getting more and more touch-sensitive. It’s important for guys to learn how to deal with these changes in sensitivity which interestingly seem to vary moment by moment. Whatever is touching a guy’s penis when an arousal is building gets brought into the equation, and a particular piece of clothing, say a snug-and-slick swim brief, something that would not cause any “problems” almost all at once feels very arousing.

Guys know that and that is part of the “love-hate” relationships many guys have with swim briefs, but guys also like to be in control. Getting yourself into a situation where you could lose control of your urges at any moment tends to scare a lot of guys, but especially so if the situation develops in the presence of other guys. Therefore, the idea that just crawling into a swim brief could start a chain of events that the guy could not bring under conscious control bothers a lot of guys a lot. They love the feel but the circumstances under which something could happen that would be embarrassing is quite another matter.

So, dare Randall admit to Shawn that he is having this shower of thoughts and urges? Probably not! Still, Randall is wondering how Shawn is dealing with all of these core male problems and issues as well. And don’t think for a moment that Shawn is not attempting to cope with some very similar issues while attempting to not signal this to Randall. Except, of course, Shawn has been quietly watching Randall in this respect ever since the semester started and the two of them became roommates. Shawn has been taking mental notes as he watches Randall doing stuff to himself at bedtime. Stuff that Shawn might think is, well, most interesting.

To be continued…
Old 02-08-2019, 01:40 PM

Default Driving your college roommate bonkers: Part IX: Wet Dreams in the Dorm Room

Shortly after puberty, most guys probably experience their first wet dream. A wet dream is a unique occurrence in which a guy has a ream that in some manner involves a sexually arousing situation, and the dream concludes with the guy “voiding semen”. Sometimes when this happens, the guy doesn’t wake up at all, but merely discovers on waking in the morning that what he wore to bed that night has starchy stained patches of semen on it.

Typically, the guy goes through a phase in which he thinks he has somehow reverted to a situation whereby he was somehow wetting the bed (very embarrassing !) but then it soon dawns on him that the stains are not urine but semen. The next phase usually involves a worry that his parents are somehow going to discipline him for what has happened. Should he say anything at all or just keep quiet and hope no one notices.

If it becomes apparent that his parents do know something, unremarkably, unconcerned, as if it doesn’t bother them at all. At this point the guy, if a bit enlightened, may conclude that what happened is as normal as sunshine, or perhaps a male version of his sister having her first period, which seems much more complicated and potentially embarrassing.

If the guy does even a little research, he discovers that the term “wet dream” is slang for something called “nocturnal emissions”, a term that seems to be anything but something to do with having an unexpected and perhaps unwelcome orgasm that voids semen.

Still, as uncertain and scared a guy is about these events, there is something really interesting going on here as well. Complicated stuff. More of this stuff where a guy starts to wonder if he is unique or whether or not his male friends his age are going through the same “turmoil”.

Soon thereafter, a guy discovers that having an orgasm is both scary but in all sorts of ways extraordinarily fun, and starts to think about how to “program” his sleep such that he awakens from a dream fully erect and ready to cum, but is wide awake to begin to enjoy the moment of orgasm. Further, if he does that, he will probably also remember the key elements of a wild and crazy dream that lead to the strong erection. This, like so much of male sexuality, can be at once interesting but scary.

In short, guys think that there are basically two kinds of dreams leading to nighttime arousal and erections, those that have storylines with a sex-related theme that are regarded as “politically correct” and those with storylines that are sexually arousing but go off in a host of other directions, politically incorrect or at minimum embarrassing and perhaps uncomfortable to ponder in the daytime. Guys keep wondering what a dream that falls into the latter category means and how specific aspects of the dream should be interpreted.

So, the politically correct wet dreams typically involve some encounter with an attractive female, maybe some girl the guy knows but often a completely imaginary woman. If the wet dream is to be politically correct, the two should only be engaging in politically correct sex such as no bondage or other sexual activity either the guy or the female in the dream would consider to be abnormal for an ordinary heterosexual couple to do.

Still, dreams have a way of wandering off in directions that a guy might not go if he were awake, and there is no conscious way of plot development to make certain this never happens. Stuff goes on in dreams, say a bondage scene between the two, that the guy believe would at minimum be considered politically incorrect. And a lot of guys worry about what this all means if the activities fall outside the politically correct norms for a wet dream. Or what about a wet dream where a guy merely masturbates to orgasm with a female observing? Is that a politically correct dream or not? These are great questions without simple or easy answers.

Now, most guys realize at an early age that their peer males are having wet dreams too, whenever they say something like “I just saw a wet dream” in reference to seeing an attractive female for the first time. But this other stuff is more complicated, in that wet dreams that have a story line involving having penis-vagina sex with an attractive woman leading to a nocturnal emission is somehow normal and OK but these other story lines are not OK and at minimum should never be revealed to anyone else.

I’m guessing that a lot of gay men grow up having dreams involving sexual encounters with other guys rather than attractive females, and that somehow becomes the politically correct version of a wet dream for a gay male. The complicated part is if a teen guy believes himself to be straight but then starts having dreams involving sexual encounters of some sort with other males, and whether the storylines of these wet dreams are telling him something about his real sexuality that he does not fully realize or dare to admit when he is awake. This is potentially scary stuff for a young male.

And what about the guy who has wet dreams that do not seem to follow any particular pattern gay or straight, perhaps in a single or multiple dreams there can be sexual encounters that could involve males or females depending on how a storyline develops on any given night. Is his guy bisexual or merely having weird dreams? What to make of it all, anyway?

But the, isn’t sex in any form partly real sensation and feelings down there in the groin area and partly pure fantasy? Guys sometimes get themselves into medical appointments where they need to “donate semen” for a variety of situations. Why do these places offer a guy a “porn magazine” as a possible “aid” in moving the sperm donor process along, if an orgasm was not rooted in fantasy? Strange questions, but surely questions that should be asked.

So, guys like Randall and Shawn entering adulthood end up probably having a number of very personal questions that relate to what they have been going through as teenagers but have not yet resolved, and many of these questions are far more complicated that figuring out how to get up in the morning after a nocturnal emission has occurred creating messy ejaculate on what each was wearing that night.

To be continued…
Old 02-12-2019, 01:55 PM

Default Driving your college roommate bonkers: Part X: Now for the Really Complicated Stuff

So far, in the world of wet dreams and nocturnal emissions, I have discussed the possible themes that are relatively straightforward and at least somewhat easy for a guy to understand. Generally, I have been assuming that the dream involves a sexual encounter with another person, usually female but perhaps male, and perhaps with a few “bells and whistles” involving activities perhaps better played out as fantasy in a dream than as a real sexual activity between two people. This may be items that fall loosely within each guy’s personal comfort zone.

But staying within a guys psychosexual daytime comfort zone is not something that wet dreams always do. In fact, quite the opposite. A dream that falls outside a guy’s comfort zone is certainly possible, perhaps even commonplace.

Consider for a moment the terror many guys feel with respect to wearing something as simple as putting on an ordinary swim brief. Double the terror if the guy has gotten into a situation where he will be trying on a swim brief for the first time in the presence of other males near his own age. The source of the terror really relates primarily to the idea that “if I start to get erect, even a little, in this situation surely the other guys will see that I have a “problem” and perhaps start to tease me. But at the same time I am also most curious if my friends also run into the same problem and end up in various stages of arousal. I would feel a little better knowing that I was not the only one facing this situation.

But then, what does this all mean with respect to a guy’s sexuality. Here are guys, at least me, getting aroused in the presence of other guys who are also potentially getting aroused as well. Does that mean I am gay? Or the other guys getting aroused are gay? What exactly is going on here, anyway? This is interesting but it is also scaring the s@#t out of me.

But maybe the same guy daydreams about getting himself into exactly this situation, and gets erect just thinking about it all happening while wide awake. Then a guy crawls into bed and this situation which hasn’t actually happened, at least not yet, gets woven into a wet dream with a plotline involving me and a bunch of other guys all crawling into snug-and slinky swim briefs in a guy’s locker room for the very first time, and the storyline reveals that a number of guys as well as me are in the process of getting a hard-on. I waken from the dream with a vivid memory of what happened in the dream but also at the very edge of voiding semen all over whatever I wore to bed that night. This is all at once scary but the orgasm that happens was delightfully powerful, and created a total mess for me to try and deal with post ejaculation and with my roommate in a half-awake groggy state.

Or the jockstrap-themed wet dream. If this one, the coach is telling the team that whatever they are going to be doing will require that each team member wear a strap and the straps being passed out to the team do not look “roomy” at all. Plus, there are those confounded hard cups that do not look big enough to contain me unless I can somehow manage to remain completely flaccid throughout it all. What a wet dream that storyline will make.

Or the shopping experience wet dream. In this on, I am shopping for a clothing item that I know has the potential at least to make me hard. Maybe a swim brief, some compression shorts, or even a pair of ultra snug fitting skinny jeans. Somehow I decide I need to try the item on before I purchase it, and end up in a small changing booth with a tall mirror. What happens? I try the item on and somehow almost immediately go into a full-blown orgasm, the worst possible scenario. Now the trick is to get the damaged item purchased without the sales clerk realizing that I stained it, or somehow manage to just get out of the store.

All these of these scenarios make great fodder for a wet dream, yet none involve direct sexual encounter with another person. All three of these are goofy fun, but probably not stuff that you would discuss with your dorm roommate in the bed just a few feet away from you.

Still, if a guy like Randall finds wet dreams with these kinds of scenarios to be interesting, why not set up a situation whereby these examples are what you are thinking about right before you crawl into bed. Dreams often weave themes that involve some of the last things that happened to you before you fell asleep. What better way of kickstarting a wet dream than, say, putting on a swim brief or strap on under whatever you normally wear to bed?

Then too, guys normally go through multiple erection cycles during the night some accompanied by vivid dreams but others not. The swim brief or strap that barely contained you fit snug as you crawled into bed, but that situation might quickly shift to something more far more interesting if you start to get hard in it while asleep. You might wake up in the middle of the night with the brief or strap still containing you but in a now psychologically desperate urge to ejaculate. Why not have some fun with your own body? Your roommate is (supposedly) fast asleep even as you are “suffering” only a few feet away from him. Thus, no one will know in the morning what was going on in your mind and body.

Or will your roommate figure it all out on his own?

To be continued…
Old 02-15-2019, 12:55 PM

Default Driving your college roommate bonkers: Part XI: Randall’s Recurring Wet Dream

Randall has several wet dreams where the same or nearly the same plots keep getting repeated over and over again. For Randall, the most interesting and difficult to understand part of this is that the plots generally do not involve events leading up to having real sex with a female. For that matter, the only important actor in the dream is Randall, with other guys showing up only occasionally if at all. The dreams seem to almost always have masturbation rather than partner sex themes. Randall finds this, well, interesting, but he has never quite known what to make of it all.

The plot of the dream that seems to happen most frequently in these recurring dreams seems to go something like this. In it, Randall is initially feeling only a bit horny. He is aware of his penis, and that it is just on the precipice (brink) of becoming touch-sensitive. This I an interesting moment for most guys, including Randall, because from this point things could easily go either way. This can be a fleeting moment, in which everything quickly goes back to normal, or not. Randall is not yet hard at all.

Still, the situation he confronts is going to be more than fascinating. How Randall got himself to this point is that he is thinking about purchasing a new swim brief, a bright royal blue one, and making the purchase from the local big box store. Randall drives over to the sporting goods store and enters. He wanders through the store hoping to be able to find the area where the swim-related gear is. He finds the area and spots a couple of racks of swim-related clothing. He spots a rack of what appears to be jammers, but then notices a smaller area right at the end of the rack. Sure enough, there must be a dozen and a half of swim briefs. Even more incredibly there are several in a slick looking bright royal blue color.

These come in several different sizes. There is a SM, two MED, a L, and even an XL.

At this point, a sales clerk notices that he appears to be looking at the swimsuits. Randall notices the sales clerk. Dark hair, about 5’9”, deep brown eyes, an athletic build. Randall thinks that this guy has all the physical characteristics of someone who probably swam in high school and maybe even swam or dived in college. He looks to be about Randall’s age.

Randall says to the clerk “I’m thinking about buying one of these suits, but I’m not quite sure of the size”

Smiling, the clerk says “Why not try them on?” We have a changing booth along the back wall where those doors are.”

Randall thinks that would be a good idea, and smiling back at the clerk, he says “Thank you! I think I will do that.” And he pulls down two of the royal blue suits, one in SM and one in MED.

Now we know the condition that Randall was in when he came into the store, feeling a bit horny, but not yet hard. But his situation has been pushed further along by simply pawing through the rack of suits and thinking about getting into one of the royal blue ones. The smiling and cooperative male clerk seemed to add something to the situation though Randall is not exactly sure what that something is.

We all know what happens to guys who face situations like this. This quickly becomes a situation where a guy starts to ooze a little precum. And Randall knows that too. He can already feel drops of ooze forming in his underwear at his penis tip. Randall knows that the tricky part now will be how to successfully try on the suits without staining them with drops of precum.

There are other challenges. As Randall contemplates the task ahead he is starting to get hard. The interesting part about that from the perspective of Randall’s current situation is that once an erection gets underway, precum production abruptly stops,

So, Randall gets into the changing booth that (thankfully) has a full-length mirror inside. So Randall can see how the royal blue brief will fit without having to step outside the booth and be in public view. Randall removes his skinny jeans and (slightly cum-stained) underwear, and pulls on the first brief, the larger MED.

At this point, Randall is already pretty hard, and his penis can only be described as fully touch sensitive. He thinks to himself that this may be a “blessing” because at least he is no longer oozing viscous precum. The tricky part about being in this stage is that his penis is now nearly fully touch sensitive, made worse by the fact that he now must somehow find a position for it within the pouch of the brief, and he cannot do that without touching it. There is not much room in there at all, and as he repositions his penis the underside rubs against the slick fabric.

Somehow Randall manages his way through all of this without ejaculating, but further challenges still lie ahead. He pulls the MED brief off and decides it’s now time to try on the SM, which, not surprisingly is more of a struggle just to get in. He tries positioning his penis “up” which is the only feasible way in that size of brief, which of course means that the slick lining is going to be rubbing against the underside of his now super-touch-sensitive penis.

Randall takes one look at himself in the mirror and his penis as it is positioned inside the brief and ejaculates almost immediately with a powerful outburst of semen all over the front of the brief.

Randall never finds out if and how he maneuvers out of this predicament. Does he somehow end up purchasing the SM brief he stained, returning the MED to the rack? If so, how does he cope? What happens, of course, is that Randall awakens from the dream in the throes of ejaculating semen all over what he happened to be wearing for sleeping that night. A similar mess but at a different time and location. Maybe what Randall chooses to wear for sleeping tends to bring on these wild dreams.

To be continued…
Old 02-21-2019, 01:18 PM

Default Driving your college roommate bonkers: Part XII: Feeling a little horny

Guys frequently have this really complicated relationship going on with their own bodies. And Randall is no different than any other guy his age. Roommate Shawn too, but more about that later. Guys realize at a very early age that whether or not a guy is feeling horny or not feeling horny depends on a weird mixture of the psychological and the physical, and for there to be something physical, there ordinarily at least needs to be some sort of psychological “triggering mechanism”.

I suppose that the most generally recognized psychological triggering mechanism involves the potential for some sort of direct physical contact with a sexual partner, traditionally a female about the same age as the guy experiencing the phenomenon. But having said this, the reality is a whole lot more complex and intriguing. Historically, guys bought magazines with photos of unclad female bodies with the underlying idea that in simply looking at such pictures they were make guys feel horny. Nowadays the common thing to do is to pull up a porno video on the internet and watch that while jerking oneself off. Doing this is simply accepted as common behavior for ordinary guys such as Shawn and Randall as college freshmen. Indeed, something might be wrong if each of them did NOT do this to and with themselves perhaps fairly regularly. OK there are some really “serious" guys out there who like to keep this part of their psyche deeply hidden, if it exists at all.

Yet few guys are comfortable revealing to their male friends the extent of their behaviors in this regard. No guy wants to be known as simply a guy who enjoys jerking off watching porn to the exclusion of everything else such as sexual activity that directly involves another person. Yet jerking ff while watching porn has its advantages as well, in that there are not all those messy relationship-related issues to contend with. And we live in a time in which a guy who thought he was having a consensual sexual relationship with a female is informed 15 years later that the same female now thinks that whatever happened was not consensual but forced sex.

This quickly gets to be messy stuff, in which a guy’s entire career and life is deeply affected by events that may or may not have happened a long time ago. If this is the world we live in what is to stop any sexual partner from potentially turning on the guy at whatever point in time this might serve some political end? That on top of all the other issues floating around that haunt partner sex between unmarried couples in all its forms, including the pregnancy risk, transmission of serious sexually transmitted diseases and so on. Given all of this, it’s a wonder that sexual partnerships ever happen at all.

And indeed, a lot of guys are probably trying to seek a pathway that avoids as much of this complicated and messy stuff, at least until they get out of college.

I realize that many male college students manage to somehow navigate their college years having one or more sexual partners on a more or less continuing basis without getting themselves too deeply involved in the various downsides of trying to do this even as they pursue a college degree. I also realize that a lot of college students see the social aspects of where they are as being extremely important perhaps more important than the academic parts of their life. I also realize that lots of college students struggle in meeting minimum academic requirements and some of these eventually don’t make the cut academically , so to speak.

Still, there are also plenty of college students whose lives don’t revolve around having partner sex two or three times a week. Students like Randall and Shawn perhaps. But Randall and Shawn both occasionally (ahem!) feel horny. What to do? There are a variety of solutions to this puzzle of course, and some of these solutions might prove to be a bit embarrassing but ultimately not be a significant problem.

For example, suppose that Shawn comes home early because a class got dismissed early and find Randall sitting in his underwear watching porn in a video on his smart phone, and Randall obviously has a raging hard on. What does Shawn say to Randall? Is there a phrase that represents proper etiquette in such a “situation”. When someone dies, a proper phrase is “I am sorry for your loss” Or to a veteran coming home from serving in the military “thank you for your service!”, but is there an appropriate way to acknowledge that your roommate is really enjoying himself without being too silly or up front about what is obviously going on? I don’t know that any books have been written on the subject. “May I join you” seems just a little bit too front and forward it would seem.

Randall must always realize by now that enjoying himself is a lot more fun if at the same time he is wearing an article of clothing that fits particularly snug and tight, and exactly what he is wearing should Shawn drop in the room unexpectedly might affect how things proceed from that point. But still, Randall is not having to deal with any of the messy issues that would occur should he be having partner sex. And, of course, college roommates have been known to wander in unexpectedly when that is going on too. What is the proper way for the guys to deal with that situation? Say nothing and act like absolutely nothing is going on? And what happens if the two people engaging in partner sex are both guys, and the male roommate is the third male in the dorm room?

These are complicated questions, all of them.

To be continued…
Old 02-26-2019, 01:17 PM

Default Driving your college roommate bonkers: Part XIII Randall gets ready for class

At a very early age, Randall discovered that his body was capable of providing a lot of interesting sensations, sensations that were not only quite pleasant, but frequently varied moment by moment. A lot of guys grow up being focused on the powerful sensations that occur just prior to and in the moments of ejaculation, but early on Randall somehow discovered that there was a lot more to sexual feelings and sensations than that and found ways of tapping into these sensations.

As you might imagine, all of this was often accomplished at night, under the cover of darkness. And while his often is extremely pleasant, the most interesting part is often when a guy tries to extend these pleasant feelings into the daylight hours.

Of course, there are, well, issues with all of this. Guys often are very aware of what is going on in this regard during the day, and perhaps describe themselves as feeling horny when this happens, but generally, guys are probably not going to be able to “take a break” so to speak, to jerk off to a full-scale orgasm during the day unless they somehow find themselves alone and are in a spot where they can do this without interruption. For male roommates like Shawn and Randall, that’s where the whole issue of whether your college roommate is away for the weekend or not comes into play.

So, as a practical matter, on most days at least, Randall might like to feel horny in a “still functional” sort of way. By this I mean that he is feeling good with respect to his own body but is still functional enough so that he can continue with his regular activities like attending classes and so on. If Randall were employed not a student these same ideas might apply.

Randall has had experiences in doing exactly this from his high school years, that is, maintaining a place for both mind and body where he is on something of sexual “high” for extended periods of time, but just not enough of a high that his mind is compelling him to get off ASAP. For a lot of guys, learning how to maintain this level involves some learning and experimentation. For example, it’s OK to be a little hard—to sense that there is more blood going to your penis than is outflowing, but not so hard that the erection itself is apparent given what you are wearing and what you are doing (in this case, to class). And a guy can’t get so carried away with the sensations you enjoy as you get a hard on that you can’t stop before it is too late on a variety of fronts. So this takes a degree of control to be accomplished via a learning experience.

(These are all good lessons for a guy to undertake for developing skills necessary in partner sex as well, but for now I just want to deal with the situation Randall is in.)

As it turns out, Randall is not as backward or as inexperienced about core elements of male sexual feelings and sensations as he sometimes thinks he is. For starters, even during high school, he was already thinking about all of this, and had uncovered some interesting stuff.

So, Randall is getting dressed and ready for class. The typical clothing Randall wears for class is a navy blue pullover shirt along with his beloved skinny jeans that are low rise and fit really snug though his thigh and calf area. But, what to wear underneath? Pretty simple, really. Start with a pair of Randall’s favorite tighty whiteys that seem to be made to order in combination with the skinny jeans. But Randall is feeling a little horny today. Why not mix it up a little. What about that “old school” jock strap Randall has in his dresser drawer? You know, the one that has a completely open butt, the gritty elastic pouch, the 3-inch elastic waist band, the ¾ inch elastic leg straps that holds the pouch in place.

Now Randall could wear the strap INSTEAD of the tighty whiteys under the jeans, and go to class “semi-commando” with a bare butt underneath. But Randall instead chooses to wear the mean little strap OVER The tighty whiteys. What Randall has discovered in his experiments is that the two in combination will put just enough pressure at various places in his groin area to maintain just the level of horniness he wants to maintain without being overwhelming enough so that he is unable to attend class, take notes and deal with all of the other stuff he needs to do. All day long he should be on a bit of a sexual high, so to speak, but not high enough so that it messes up the rest of the stuff he needs to do.

Oh, and this morning Randall also slips on a silver gray compression tee under the navy polo shirt.

Shawn is just in the process of getting out of bed. His first class is an hour later than the class Randall is taking. He has casually watched Randall as he dressed for class in much the same way—the skinny jeans, the polo shirt, the tighty whiteys. But this is the first time Shan has seen Randall put the strap on over the tighty whiteys, and the silver gray compression tee under the polo shirt is new to Shawn as well. Shawn thinks Randall looks great in the items...the silvery cool compression tee along with that way interesting strap!

Shawn is taking mental notes as this progresses and he is wondering what is up, but he doesn’t quite dare ask Randall about what he is doing, and certainly not why. Meanwhile, Randall feels particularly good this morning, especially down there, but is still quite functional for the day ahead. The combination of the tighty whiteys, the strap and the skinny jeans is neat in all sorts of ways, to be sure.

To be continued….