Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2018, 05:34 PM

2018 Holiday reviews Part II
See Part I on previous page, above

Keep Diving Swim briefs (Yosoo, Walmart)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Yosoo-KEE...orts/589892810

Great swim briefs, multiple uses

These swim briefs aren’t cut as skimpy as some out there. They are a full-coverage swim brief but with a fine overall fit. Not cut too low or two high, they will give a guy full coverage both front and back. I see these as having multiple uses, not only for swimming and diving, but as a classy pair of black underwear under a pair of black skinny jeans, or maybe under sweat pants or other workout wear at the gym. A third use is unique bedtime wear. They work well under a pair of sleep pants in the wintertime and I worth them that way last night. I like the feel of the smooth fit for sleeping! In the summer months they will work well alone for sleepwear. Multiple uses!

These are not nearly as skimpy, snug or low-cut as my Seobean or Aqux briefs, but I knew that going in. In the Medium size (the smallest listed available size) they fit like an ordinary pair of black swim briefs. My butt crack is completely covered in them and I would have no issues with wearing them in public. But they do have a certain charm about them. I crawled into bed wearing them with sleeping pants over and I can say I slept very well through the night. I see these mainly as sleepwear or as underwear under black skinny jeans
Precum/ooze production 3/5 smileys

Black “leather” boxer briefs
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Black-Men...ants/848532781

These look fairly unassuming but are much more than that
These shorts appear to provide a good deal more coverage than a typical snug brief worn either for swimming or as underwear under other gear such as skinny jeans. But do not be surprised if you quickly discover that these seemingly tame and apparently innocuous shorts turn out to be a good deal more than that. I ordered the size Medium which should be my normal size, but I quickly discovered that these shorts fit really low in both the front and back. The best way I can describe the fit is that it is what I would call an “Asian” swim brief fit, especially in the back. Some guys may be more than a bit alarmed with that discovery, but it is all part of the fun a guy gets himself into when purchasing a pair of these. Once a guy settles into this and accepts what these really are, it can be wonderful both in fit and feel. I highly recommend ordering a pair of this and you will discover why the design is what it is.

These were the ones that turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. Looking at the photos they appear to be made like a black sunga with wide sides. Can something made like this end up being fun to wear in the sense I think about it. The answer is, emphatically “yes”. These are just a wonderful place to be. On discovery that my butt cracked showed an inch or so the tendency is to try and pull up everything a bit, but that just seems to make matters worse (or perhaps better!). Your penis will fit nicely in the pouch aiming up, but the pouch itself is pretty confining too, and the feel of the slick material pressing against the underside of my penis is an experience to be savored. What a treat. I was moving past mere precumming and into a full-scale “need” to have an orgasm lightning fast even though I wasn’t even that hard. Somehow these shorts sent me into a special place and his was quickly followed by a wonderful and powerful orgasm.

Precum/Ooze production rating 5/5 Smileys, but don’t be surprised if once you are into these you quickly move past oozing and into something much more powerful and profound. But maybe it was just me. I don’t totally understand why these hit me so quickly, but I am here to report tht is exactly what happened. I had great Christmas eve fun wearing these. To a certain degree I am still recovering from the profound erotic experience this morning.

Pacsun super skinny black jeans
https://www.pacsun.com/pacsun/skinni... jeans&start=2

Black super skinny jeans meets a compression pants fit.

First off, these jeans are really really skinny, but I assume that you would not be reading this if you already know that. A snug and tight fit is really what a pair of super skinny jeans is all about. And in order to get that fit, the denim has to be blended with Spandex ®. I have another pair of Pacsun black super skinny jeans that I purchased a few years ago in a fabric blend that also includes Spandex. These look very good for me in size 31 x 30. But I knew that more recently Pacsun was improving the stretch of the denim from what it was a few years ago, allowing for a tighter fit but still giving a guy flexibility in movement. The tricky part is getting a cuff that goes over your feet without hanging. In addition not every guy has the same size calf muscles, and the size of the calf muscle is largely unrelated to a guy’s waist size—that is a guy can easily have a small waist with a bigger, more athletic calf muscle. So stretch is important in the calf area. The cuffs in my size are less than 11-inches, and without the stretch in the fabric I would be unable to get into these. But with the stretch in the denim, no problem either at the foot or calf. I like to wear Compression pants when working out and even as daily wear, and these jeans fit almost like a pair of compression pants. If you want a really skinny fit, these high-quality jeans are the ones for you. More so at a very reasonable price as well. The look, fit and feel are all terrific!

The jeans manufacturers have made substantial progress in coming up with ways to make mens jeans that fit very snug, without limiting movement. Too, the stretchy denim means that guys can downsize at least an inch. I am down to a 30 inch aist in these in part because the stretch makes them easy to button. The reviews on these jeans suggest that they are wildly popular with guys, especially guys like me who think they look clunky in jeans with a loose fit. I hope this trend continues. I nearly always precum a little getting into snug-fitting jeans and I guess most guys probably do. Some guys seem to have the same kind of fear going on with respect to skinny jeans as they have with swim briefs.

Ooze/precum production rating 4/5 smileys

Overall this has been a wonderful Christmas and these items have been real treats. I keep learning more and more how my body responds to and copes with each new situation it faces, and this is part of the overall pleasure that I get running my experiments.

I can’t help but think that Dylan and Josh, Bill and Joe would have enjoyed getting gifts like these as well! Maybe even a few of my readers, as well. It’s always fun to push everything up and forward if only a bit!

To be continued…

Last edited by sebbie : 12-25-2018 at 07:11 PM.
Old 12-27-2018, 03:09 PM

Default Stop! Wait a Second! Can this all be? Part I

Stop! Wait a Second! Can this all be? Part I

I have just told you all something that is really interesting and profound. What I have told you is not often mentioned out loud, at least I don’t think guys have the nerve to admit to making others aware of what is really going on inside them in this respect.

But first, let me back up a bit, to a calmer time when I was just growing up and just starting to grasp what it meant to be a guy. Truth is, I didn’t really understand the ramifications of what was going on with me down there in my groin area. A lot of stuff was still a mystery, except that I was gradually becoming aware of the fact that whatever was mysterious was mysterious in a way that made me feel good in a lot of strange and new ways. I am now aware that a lot of the guys around me must have also been having something similar happening to them too, but they wanted to avoid admitting that too, that sometimes things would get a little out of control. Stuff would happen. Stuff that in a curious way felt both strange but oddly profoundly interesting as well.

But here I was, not knowing quite what to make of it all. Somehow my mind got fixated on seeing guys clad only in a swim brief. Was this a gay thing of some sort that I had? At that point I probably didn’t even know what being a gay guy implied, and besides, at that stage in time, society deemed guys who were interested in other guys as being psychosexually abnormal. Certainly not a pleasant place for me to be growing up in the 1950s.

I admit that I was never fascinated with the female body in the ways that somehow seem to profoundly affect other guys. But wait! I have been friends with lots of guys who are clearly heterosexual. Also, a few of these have been in relationships with females that seem to go on indefinitely, most of these being the self-described happily marrieds. And I give them credit for that. I think I decided one day at age 12 or 13 that I wanted no part whatsoever of a life that I would find as confining and probably not sexually satisfying in the ways that seem to work for at least some of the married. Or perhaps this included the married and then divorced and remarried, to the point of having to number their ex-wives just to help remember them. That was deep stuff for a 13-year old to ponder.

Then too, I have been friends with many guys who seem to cycle in and out of relationships with women. A basic question I would have for all of these guys is if penis-vagina partner sex is all it’s cracked up to be then why wasn’t there enough psychosexual “glue” there to hold the relationship together? A guess these same guys wonder about me as well. Don’t I ever get the “urge” to ejaculate within a very confined space, and if so, how do I “cope” with this psychosexual predicament of not having a readily-available place to do so?

Besides, there is the gay thing. Some straight guys pretty much think that any guy who has remained single all his life must be gay. I have been fortunate in that regard as I have never been “labeled” as a gay guy, at least not openly to my knowledge. That has been helpful, career-wise. I do have male friends, several single male friends who also are guys secure enough in their own identities as to who they are that they don’t seem to have any concerns that the mere act of hanging out with me might somehow label them as gay.

For me, the gay male stuff quickly gets as complicated as the straight male stuff with women does. I lived through the 1980s when gay guys who engaged in sex involving the exchange of bodily fluids (aka oral or anal intercourse) meant that you were at increased risk for the deadly and life-ending HIV virus. I wanted no part of that. Besides, in my “warped” mind oral or anal sex was a gross as penis-vagina sex. Besides there was nothing sexually to be gained here that I couldn’t accomplish as well or on my own, in private, and be completely safe.

I suppose I could talk about how modern medicine has made HIV less of a death sentence, and more like just a serious but chronic disease. But I also think there have been profound ways in how gay guys think about sex. In the 1980s, it seemed to me that gay guys by definition were engaging in oral and anal exchange of bodily fluids, and further, if two guys were not doing that by definition they were not gay. Now, coming up on 40 years later, there is far greater acceptance among guys for engaging in sexually interesting activities that do not put anyone at risk.

I have described some profoundly interesting psychosexual situations involving Josh and Dylan in the privacy of their little two-man dorm room in part because I wanted to get my readers to thinking about what it means to be a gay guy or not, as well as push their own “buttons” for my readers with respect to thinking about what might be psychosexually interesting or not. I’m “messing” with how my readers think about all of the stuff related to being gay versus being straight and having psychosexual fun with another guy without engaging in anything that is considered risky or spread disease.

Then there is my own situation to explore in more depth as well. I don’t ever want to leave the impression that I am the least bit unhappy with respect to how all of this turned out for me. Indeed, I am profoundly happy. My life has been rewarding in all sorts of ways, both sexually as well as outside that realm as well.

Continues Below...
Old 12-27-2018, 03:11 PM

Default Stop! Wait a Second! Can this all be? Part II

Continues From Above

Back when I was still in grade school, I used to seek out photos of guys wearing snug-fitting swim briefs, while at the same time longing for the day that I could find out first hand ho my penis would “respond” to being in such a snug but somehow very accommodating place. As a young adult, I finally got to experiment on my own and, bluntly put, everything I thought might be possibly happening in a situation like this did. I was psychologically “hooked” on swim briefs. At that point in time the whole psychological world would claim that I somehow was abnormal and suffered from a “disease” called a fetish, which at that point in time meant any inanimate object (like a swim brief) that caused a guy to get aroused. I didn’t want to be labeled as sick or even weird. I was just a guy who had discovered something that was perfectly safe to do and marvelous fun for me at the same time.

This was a little weird because society somehow deems that young adult males “should “ be looking for female partners to have sex with and be engaging in sexual activities that are at least borderline dangerous in various respects if not profoundly so. A basic problem with ejaculating in a swim brief is whether a guy finds doing so to be so much fun that he is unwilling to forego the activity once a sexual partner is found, and what does a guy do with the idea that a guy might not want to give it up just because he is in a relationship with another person. The agony of it all!

Then, something most interesting happened to me. I pulled on that leather look sunga and within the space of a minute or two, I could no longer contain myself. This situation quickly evolved into the strongest and most profound orgasm I had in ages. How could a little suit that didn’t even appear to be that snug and skimpy send me off this way? Good question.

I pulled up the link for that little suit on the Walmart site where I had gotten mine and discovered that now it was out of stock, and worse, there appeared to be no other vendors of that exact suit.

Then I got to searching “leather-look briefs” on both Walmart and Amazon and quickly discovered a bunch of hits. There are many vendors selling stuff along these lines that appear to be made for nothing other than making a guy hard—an entire industry devoted to building stuff that a guy would find profoundly erotic. Take your pick.

Why there appears to be such a market for this stuff remains unclear to me but I will toss out a couple of thoughts. Most of this stuff appears to be coming out of Asian factories, which in part suggests to me that Asian guys may be very much into this garb, in much the same way many of the Asian guys seem to like super low riding and skimpy swim brief, and that Speedo® swimwear destined for sale in places like Japan has a much skimpier cut than what is sold in the US.

Let’s think about this in more detail. Before the advent of on-line shopping, guys would have to go o a bricks-and-mortar retailer to buy clothes, including undergarments. This would normally involve paying for the item using a female clerk. What were the clerk and the other customers standing in line going to think of me sauntering up to pay for an item that was really skimpy? Were they sizing up my sexual orientation based on the garment I was holding in my hand? Was the sales clerk doing the same thing?

I still remember the first swim thong I bought at the local Macy’s store. I remember wanting to complete the transaction and just get out of there with the thong as fast as I could. This was one of the first years that thongs were popular as men’s swim attire, and Macy’s actually carried an entire rack of them.

But with on-line shopping, guys can easily shop for skimpy clothing without fear of anyone else finding out what you are up to or what the ultimate use will be for the garment (unless, maybe, you are married to a female who might wonder just a bit ) Remember, making out online orders for each other was part of a male bonding strategy Dylan and Josh both employed as they also thought about getting to observe each other desperately attempting to hold back what would become an nearly uncontrollable urge to ejaculate into the garment.

So, what conclusions do I reach from this wandering essay. The first conclusion I reach is that the world-wide market for clothing items that guys might find sexually arousing must be quite large, but that most of the growth has occurred in the on-line stores. I have no idea whether or not some of these items show up in male-female sexual activity, but that is certainly a possibility. Many of the descriptions suggest that a specific item is gay-focused whatever that means.

But, I also strongly suspect that many of these items are most commonly as an aid for solo sex, much as I have been doing. Maybe other guys are enjoying just as much the stuff I enjoy doing to myself in private. I keep wondering if the guys no longer in a relationship could benefit from my take on all of this, but then, how would I even go about bringing the subject up. I am in this weird world once again where I know guys love to masturbate but remain as fearful over what would happen if someone else (perhaps even a wife) accidentally. And how is a guy going to navigate a world in which a female partner no longer is there if his other option is to engage in sexual play with himself, swim brief or not?

This is deep stuff to contemplate. Still, in some ways my psychosexual world is a simple and safe retreat compared with the sexual messes other self-described “normal” guys seem to get themselves into.

To be continued…
Old 01-01-2019, 01:02 AM

Default Some updates

I have had some opportunities to do some additional “experiments” with the clothing items I purchased as Christmas presents to myself. The items turned out very well and all of them were purchased at a very reasonable price. Today I have been working out in the green Tesla running tights, doing my usual stationary rowing and bike riding along with a little weightlifting.

In the case of swim briefs, the question or issue that always comes up is what is the proper or correct size? I realize that a lot of guys have a good deal of apprehension about wearing any swimming brief period let alone swim briefs that are undersized.

An interesting question is whether this same apprehension is of concern when a guy contemplates wearing running tights, and whether guys are scared of undersizing or even getting a correct fit in the same way that guys are fearful of close-fitting swim briefs.

The past ten years has seen some very interesting changes in men’s fashion. Guys everywhere wore very loose-fitting jeans and usually equally loose fitting boxer shorts. Then almost overnight, snug-fitting jeans came into fashion, and these have only gotten snugger and more body conforming. And the denim now stretches. Cuffs on some of my jeans from PacSun measure only 11 inches and I would have trouble getting my feet through them were it not for the fact that the denim itself stretches a lot. I really like the fit, which is close to the fit of a running tight especially in the calves and thighs.

Then there are the real running tights. I too am uncertain whether these are meant to be won with loose-fitting shorts over or whether they are meant to be worn without a cover of that sort. It seems to me that varies by manufacturer. Some running tights have a more obvious pouch or even an open fly, and I presume that those would be worn with looser-fitting shorts over. But the Tesla ones I just got are cut fairly flat in front, and they strike me as being fine to wear to the gym without any other cover in the groin area.

Then there is the sizing question. The whole point of compression gear is compression, and to me it seems like it is better to err on the side of undersizing than oversizing. I really like the look, fit and feel of these one size down. I suggested that buyers downsize on the Amazon review and I got a question from a customer who was buying them for her son who was 5’9 and 140 lbs, and she wondered if the best size was a SM or a MED. I told her it depends how snug a fit he wants, but I was 5’10” and 150 lbs and SM fit me fine.

Today, I wore the green ones alone but then decided to see how they would feel with a pair of snug gold football pants over (wonderful) and I worked out some in that combination. Tonight it is cooler and I am wearing them under sweat pants. I love the feel. They have somehow made me feel happy all day long.

Whether some guys have the same body issues wearing Lycra® running tights that they have with wearing swim briefs is an interesting question. There seems to be less of a debate on the Internet over that topic. But I can’t help but sense that some guys might also experience a similar “problem”.

Still snug-fitting compression gear like this seems to be increasingly popular, riding the wave not only of other snug-fitting gear such as compression tees and shorts and also the general rend toward very snug-fitting jeans. This is a very interesting turn of events.

To be continued…
Old 01-08-2019, 01:44 PM

Default How are you feeling this morning?

How are you feeling this morning? No, I mean how are you REALLY feeling this morning? You know, down THERE! Yup, any guy past puberty knows what I am talking about.

Some days, you get up in the morning, and your mind is distracted by everything that is going on around you. Stuff that has nothing to do with your male body parts. You know what I mean. You have had days like that. Many days where you don’t even want to think about the fact that you have organs that are touch-sensitive in your groin area. Guys have many days like that, despite how all this has been portrayed in coming-of-age movies over the years. These movies seem to have a plot built around the notion that guys are constantly horny and therefore constantly on the prowl to have sex.

But the real world is frequently not like it is portrayed in the movies on a host of different fronts, this being just one of them. In the real world, alien monsters do not suddenly appear out of nowhere, nor do guys do nothing else but think about their penises. So, the coming-of-age movies in their own way are at least as fake as the science fiction flicks that feature alien monsters.

Still, for guy, there is something really interesting going on, and a lot of it is not easily explained. Every morning, for more decades than I can count, I get up to meet the new day and what it might bring. Some days end up being very busy, and I have lots of things that need my attention. My mind immediately turns to how do I deal with all this stuff and get the issues and problems I face resolved.

Other mornings tend to be more leisurely. A guess most guys on some, perhaps many, days, wake up only to discover that they have got a bit of a hard-on going on. Often not a feeling that you are really going to need to ejaculate, and the quicker the better, but more of a, well, my penis is attempting to distract me, perhaps even draw my attention away from the other things going on that day, as if it’s saying to you “I need you to pay a little attention to me”.

I guess guys in ordinary male-female relationships sometimes wake up feeling this way too. A guy might wake up feeling this way and then somehow needs to convince his partner that there would be time for sex before work even if it ends up being a bit rushed. Memo: when it comes to sex, men deal with the limited time available but women really really do not like being rushed in this way. A lot of guys have learned this the “hard” way.

But, what if you are not into a partner relationship? The feelings you are having are not restricted only to guys in relationships but happen to guys almost universally. How can you cope in such a situation?

I have lots of different clothing items. What I choose to wear on any specific day depends on exactly how I am feeling as I arise plus what I have going on that day. If I am facing a day in which I have lots of different things I must do and problems to resolve that have nothing to do with my ‘nads, the first issue for the day is what do I wear as a brief? I recognize that the days that a lot of other things going on calls for something that is looser-fitting, but on the more leisurely days I will “enjoy” wearing something snugger. Perhaps some guys cope with this by keeping on hand both looser-fitting cotton boxers (for the busier days) as well as some snugger-fitting briefs as well. But for me this is an interesting puzzle to be resolved as each morning dawns.

Then there is the other stuff that has been discussed over and over. An undersized pair of tighty whiteys is one level, but on days when a guy is feeling particularly horny, what about moving on to something more extreme? A men’s cotton thong, for example, maybe one of those with a nasty little elastic cord that will cut between your glutes as you move around in your daily activities and keep reminding you that something is going on today in your groin area. Or maybe even a jock strap, fun to wear as underwear too but in a somewhat different way.

Or what about wearing a basic swim brief as underwear, or maybe even a tighter, skimpier one like those Asian guys wear that doesn’t quite cover all of your behind. An interesting choice, but who is going to know?

Maybe even some snug-fitting compression shorts that fit like a second skin, with a neat little strap under perhaps. Combine that with an equally snug compression tee for some interesting sensations throughout your entire body.

And what to wear over the top of all of this? Why form-fitting skinny jeans with enough Lycra® in them so that they fit almost like compression gear. Why not?

Part of what you are able to do or not do in this regard depends on what exactly you plan to do that day. For example, if you are going to the gym and needing to dress differently for gym activities you probably would not want to wear something that might attract too much attention from the other guys who are there, though every guy needs to figure this out for himself as to what the limits here might or might not be.

How far a guy take this in large measure depends on how much a guy thinks he can handle as he goes through the day. The whole idea is to choose items that keep you feeling good down there, but not so good that you end up ejaculating at a time or in a place where it will cause you embarrassment. Every guy has a personal set of limits in this regard. It’s fun to try and keep yourself on the edge for long periods of time as a means of finding out exactly where your limits are, and these are useful skills to have already developed when entering a partner relationship. You want this all to work well but not so well that things happen that in some way embarrasses you. But guys have dealt with variations on these same issues perhaps since the dawn of humanity.

For now, I wish all my readers the best in running their own personal experiments in an effort to determine exactly works and doesn’t work in each situation.

To be continued…
Old 01-11-2019, 05:42 PM

Default Driving your college roommate bonkers: Introductory remarks

Driving your college roommate bonkers: Introductory remarks

“It’s tight in here!” “It’s tight in here!” I recall calling that out over and over. My parents obviously thought I was acting weird. But what was going on with me was so profound I remember parts of the incident to this day, many, many years later.

I couldn’t have been very old on the evening this happened. I’m thinking that I might has been as young as four years old, even younger. What was causing me to do this was that I had discovered for the first time a guy clad only in a snug-fitting suit top to bottom. This was long before compression gear had been invented. My recollection was the guy was wearing a rubberized suit of some sort that clung so tightly it was like a second skin—maybe think running tight meets wet suit. All of this had to have been something of a mystery to me. It some level I was extremely interested in the situation the guy was in and the clothing he was wearing, but at this age puberty was in the distant future. Still, I knew there was something about seeing that guy in that black skin tight suit that somehow made me feel really good deep inside even if I did not fully understand what was going on with me, and that he was in a place that I desperately wanted to be as well. Of course, a broader awakening would come later.

An intense fondness for jerking of is nearly universal among guys, and as a guy goes beyond puberty he keeps discovering ever more interesting and enjoyable ways to do this. Of course, most guys who believe they are straight never want to openly admit this to anyone else male or female, because solo sex has this reputation for being both childish and easily discarded as not that pleasant once a guy meets a suitable female for sex. None of that is true, and more than a few women have cried their hearts out when they discover that their guy still occasionally enjoys jacking off alone, even if this is done only in the privacy of the bathroom. Momma never told her about this one! What if the guy enjoys himself on his own “too much”? Is this an early indication that the entire relationship is on the edge of collapsing.

Then too, lots of married guys leave a relationship (divorce). Some of these guys may almost immediately (if not before) enter another relationship involving sex with a different female. But, I’ve known lots of guys who exit relationships with women and go back to just being single. Am I supposed to assume that these guys (who were happy to get out of a relationship with a female they didn’t love or even like much) then go back to a single life in an place where they can jerk off as much as they want without offending or even alerting anyone else? This is a far more reasonable story than to somehow assume that the guys without partners all suddenly decided that life with zero masturbation was more fun than a life (at least beyond your work hours) when you can masturbate pretty much whenever the thought crosses your mind to do so. Why should this approach to life once again be considered somehow childish, and if there is no one else around why would anyone else need to be aware of what the guy is doing to himself? Why even be concerned about what others might think if they only knew what you are doing to and by yourself?

Continues Below...

Last edited by sebbie : 01-11-2019 at 05:51 PM.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:45 PM

Default Driving your college roommate bonkers: Introductory remarks

Continues from previous section

I’ve often thought that for a variety of reasons there are parts of being gay that are easier to navigate than being straight. For starters, sharing information about solo-sex activities with your gay partner might be broadly seen as not only a very pleasant but even a loving thing to do. But two straight guys would normally be extremely reluctant to openly share information. It would take two straight guys who were very certain of themselves to even think about sharing with each other specific masturbation strategies.

Yet every guy realizes that other guys around him probably learned a slightly different set of masturbation skills, and there is a near universal desire among guys to try and find out as much as possible, lest the other guys perhaps be somehow enjoying themselves more. The specific stuff that gets me going in masturbation might work less well or perhaps even better for you, but unless both of us are gay males, any open discussion on the subject between two guys neither openly gay is considered entirely off limits lest one of the guys starts to think the other guy by describing his own techniques is making a very indirect gay pass.

Still, even a guy who considers himself to be completely straight sometime likes to think up situations whereby hints are dropped just for the fun of it and to see exactly how the other guy responds and if in any way the other guy will take the nonverbal “bait”. Guys are also almost universally interested in learning the specific techniques other guys use for solo sex, but they often dare not have any conversations on the subject, as that would be considered too forthcoming.

Think of a coach who makes the statement to the team“this is going to fit a bit snugger than you are used to wearing”. For many guys, just a simple statement like that is “bait” enough to get an erection underway. The sport doesn’t matter. Could be football, maybe (A strap with a cup) basketball (compression shorts), or swimming (an undersized swim brief). The mere MENTION of having to get into something that fits snugger than a guy is used to is often enough to start a fledgling erection along with a degree of panic.

So, here we begin again. Two young college roommates, Randall and Shawn, both stuck in an undersized double dorm room, with one big bath and shower way down the hall. Both of them have spent the past 6 or 7 years of their lives improving their skills in engaging in surreptitious masturbation and neither is inclined to suddenly stop doing it just because they have entered college in uncomfortable accommodations with little privacy.

“It’s tight in here!” “It’s tight in here!”

To be continued…

Last edited by sebbie : 01-11-2019 at 05:54 PM.
Old 01-13-2019, 12:52 PM

Default Driving your college roommate bonkers: Part I

Those of you who have been reading along with me recognize that the story lines have frequently centered on two males attending college, and rooming together in a traditional college dormitory set up to house students two-to-a room with rooms along both sides of long hallways and a large rest room/shower facility placed at one end of the long hallway. Many of these dormitory facilities, built in the 1960s and earlier, are still in use today, but would be difficult if not impossible to remodel to provide more privacy and more modern features without simply tearing them down and starting over. For most colleges, getting half of a double in one of these older-style single-sex dorms still is probably the lowest-cost housing arrangement, as colleges realize that by modern standards, living this way for an entire college year is not that attractive other than for the comparatively low price.

The other twist that has always made this interesting is to simply let the college assign you a roommate whom you have never even met before and you know absolutely nothing about. Colleges used to do this completely at random and with the assumption that every enrollee was somehow magically straight. There was not a sexual-orientation box to check on the dorm-room application form. The application form does not ask “do you prefer a gay or a straight roommate” at least on MOST college campuses. [Maybe I am completely out of date on this. M-F Partner sex and beer technically USED to be completely off-limits in university housing, or at minimum, there were written rules designed to calm nervous parents. Gay sex was never an issue because university housing had no idea if any guy they admitted was gay on not since they never asked the question on the form. And of course, none of us in our college years ever observed any other student in violation of any of these carefully-written housing rules about M-F sex and drinking as they appeared in the university housing manual]

Furthermore, if there were boxes on the application form to check with respect to sexual orientation, the university could face a major dilemma. Should we assume that the college would want to put two guys claiming to be gay in the same cramped room or would they specifically try to somehow avoid doing that? If they are OK with putting two gay guys in the same room, why not a heterosexual couple? An interesting puzzle for the 21st century with social and sexual components.

Still, over the years and despite the obvious 21st century questions , many times what appears to be random pairings of men in dormitories ended up working out well, and oftentimes college roommates who met in such a random process end up being lifelong friends (if not gay couples). The opposite can happen too, where two randomly-assigned roommates end up disliking each other intensely after, say, maybe 3 days of rooming together in such close quarters. Part of this relates to similar objectives and interests academically, but more often because the two roommates differ widely in their out-of-class behaviors. Say one roommate likes to come in stone drunk on Friday nights, or arrange for his girlfriend to sneak into the dorm room on the weekends the male roommate went home. Some of this can end up being pretty offensive if the other roommate is focused on his academic studies and at least for now has no interest or desire to have sex with a girl over the weekend in the guy’s dorm. No two guys, stuck rooming together, are going to look at the situation in exactly the same way.

Here, however, I’m headed in a slightly different direction. I’m assuming that the two college roommates are at least OK rooming together. I’m also assuming that neither guy is gay, or at least not openly so. Both of the roommates tend to be more focused on college academics than on females, however. They both tend to be the quiet serious types, much like what you have been observing all along with Dylan and Josh.

By the time a guy has turned 18, he has probably already developed both a number of specific methods and a schedule of sorts for jerking off that seem to work for him without being too obvious with respect to what he is doing and has been doing since he was 12 or 13. This is all just a very normal part of growing into adulthood for any guy irrespective of sexual orientation. This is a learning experience of sorts because as discoveries are made with respect to finding out exactly what is really enjoyable, each discovery gets firmly planted in the brain perhaps later in life to be accessed as a useful data base of information that can again used in a relationship with a sexual partner.

In short, masturbation is not just a silly, childish thing to do, but a critical part of who you are as a guy. Now that a guy is in college, it is common to not want to get too involved with a female lest the relationship starts to interfere with the degree objectives. So masturbation in one form or another still may play a major part in a guy’s life. The big question, however, is how a guy is going to cope with living in such close quarters with another male without doing the unthinkable, realizing that the roommate you have only known for a few days is going to know more about you than you really want him to know!

Of course, the new roommate has the same “problem” to deal with, or at least something very similar. He has been thinking about the same issues. And keep in mind that the university paired the two roommates pretty well, both being a bit on the “brainy but nerdy” side. Neither are social animals and neither believe that personal charm will necessarily get you farther in life than academic skills.

At this point, I’m going to start messing with the heads of my readers. Let me give the two new roommates names, Randall for the first roommate and Shawn for the second roommate. Also assume that in growing up, Randall developed some specific jerk-off skills related to wearing an masturbating in various kinds of snug-fitting clothing, but that this is all something that will ultimately prove to be completely new and an eye opener for Shawn. Randall, of course, is concerned that Shawn, even inadvertently, see Randall doing some things that could prove embarrassing for Randall and perhaps even strain the situation they both face of rooming together for the school year in the little dorm room.

Still, from Randall’s perspective, what he has learned to do with and to himself has over time proven to be not only quite enjoyable but also a way to relax from the tensions of the day, now even greater as a college rather than as a high school student. And, he realizes that he cannot keep what he does a complete secret from Shawn for the entire school year.

Maybe Shawn will observe some things that he is at first a little uneasy about. Still, going to college involves getting an education on a lot of different aspects of life and part of this involves understanding people both in and outside the classroom. And maybe this will be a learning and broadening experience for Shawn.

So, the situation is as follows. Randall is bringing with him to college a wardrobe of clothing items that he will make use of in various ways throughout the school year. Shawn has a wardrobe he brought with him too, but certainly not any stuff quite like this. Randall is just going to wear and do the stuff he has enjoyed being in and doing all along. He is not going to verbally discuss with Shawn any of this either as to what he is doing or explaining why he is doing what he is doing. That would be going way too far, TMI, at this stage. If Shawn sees some stuff he doesn’t fully understand, fine, but call that “inadvertently”.

But, given the close-quarters living situation, Shawn cannot help but see and perhaps wonder a bit as to what might be going on with his roommate, who otherwise seems quite a normal but serious guy. And that is where the fun begins.

To be continued….

Last edited by sebbie : 01-13-2019 at 01:05 PM.
Old 01-16-2019, 12:48 PM

Default Driving your college roommate bonkers: Part II: Randall’s wardrobe

The wardrobe for a typical college student can be pretty simple and inexpensive as well and these items are basic for Randall. For the warmer days pull-over polo shirts, three or four in different colors, one color being a school color, say red, blue or green, is a staple.

Guys often like to wear something under a polo shirt, either the white cotton “A” shirt or a regular white cotton tee. Figure packs of three of each of these as the starting point.

For colder days, a pullover sweatshirt, or two (or three) mostly in drab colors, like steel gray or charcoal gray, but maybe one in a school color as well. These are cheap and readily available. There are other kinds of more dressy, sweater-like pullovers that could work as well

And then, jeans, of course. Maybe three pair, one in a lighter wash, a medium wash and a dark wash. A solid black pair also works well for dressier occasions paired with a dressier sweater-like pullover.

Shoes (sneakers), two pair, one pair in white, another pair in a dressier black. The white pair is great for fall and spring days, but the black ones are a bit dressier and work well in the winter, especially with those dressier black jeans.

Socks? White or light gray athletic socks work well with the white shoes, but with the black shoes the choice are the black athletic socks.

Compression tees work very well under the polo shirts. Why not a compression tee one of the school colors? To that I would certainly add at least one pair of compression shorts, and maybe a pair of the compression running tights. Plus maybe a looser-fitting pair of athletic-style shorts to be worn over the running tights. A couple pair of sweatpants, and one or two pairs of what I call sleeping pants.

Underwear? Well that is the interesting part. A couple of loose-fitting cotton boxers are a must, of course. But why not more than two pairs? That is because Randall particularly likes tighty whiteys. And not just any tighty whiteys, Randall likes his tighty whiteys, well, tight. A couple different sizes are a must. Randall has about a 30-inch waist and his correct size would be a men’s Small (28-30). That size isn’t exactly loose-fitting on Randall’s bod. So let’s say a six pack of Men’s small. But Randall has discovered something else. He has discovered that he can wear undersized tighty whiteys, as in boy’s sizes. He likes the fit of what is called a boy’s Medium 12-14. These fit quite snug, but they stretch a lot and are easy enough to get on and off. So let’s add a six pack of tighty whiteys boy’s size 12-14. Why he needs these may not be apparent to my readers right now, but they will eventually become part of the story line here.

But, there is still a problem to be confronted every day. The rest room and shower is located way down the hall and it is impractical to head down there to do the three S’s fully clothed. Assuming Randall want to shower at minimum he needs one of those bathrobes made of a towel-like material. But Randall doesn’t just want to be wandering around nude under the bathrobe. He could wear a pair of those loose-fitting cotton boxer shorts, but there is a better idea. Why not a modestly cut swim brief in a non-attention grabbing color, say either black or a nearly black navy blue? There are versions of these made of a Poly-Lycra blend that are more or less halfway between swimwear and underwear. Perfect. Randall can even decide if he wants to shower nude or covered with the swim brief after he gets to the shower.

Two other clothing items that Randall will be bringing along will be a favorite strap he has, an old school strap complete with the 3-inch wide elastic waistband and a great, coarse textured, rubbery pouch. And Randall has a couple men’s underwear thongs, one with one of those nasty elastic cords connecting the pouch to the waistband in the rear.

The jeans Randall is bringing to college are really form fitting, sometimes dubbed super skinny jeans, with considerable stretch built into the denim. One of the reasons for the tighty whiteys underwear is that skinny jeans along with loose-fitting boxers are a poor combination.

Oh, one other item. How about if Randall has a neat wrestling singlet in one of the school colors? These look really great when worn to classes with a black compression tee and a pair of light wash skinny jeans. Indeed, the top that can be seen looks just like a cool A-shirt over the tee. And the A-shirt looks like if fits really neat and smooth at the waistband of the jeans. Let’s just hope that on the days Randall wears this combination he doesn’t have to use the restroom as getting to the body parts could prove to be quite a task. Still, the look with the right pair of stretch skinny jeans is really, really slick and neat

Randall’s wardrobe choices are practical and make a whole lot of sense from Randall’s point of view. Shawn’s wardrobe that he is bringing is not that much different from Randall’s wardrobe. Still, Randall has chosen some items that will allow him to do some things that Shawn hadn’t thought of.

Everything here is going to happen at a leisurely pace. Randall wants to be able to continue to do some things he particularly enjoyed doing before he got into this situation whereby he now has a roommate in the form of another guy he knows almost nothing about. Randall doesn’t plan to have any conversations with Shawn about sex, solo or partner or sexuality. On the other hand, Randall is not too private a person, either. Having another guy just there as Randall does some of these things could prove to be interesting, however, even if Randall is a bit uneasy at this point in time.

This all appears pretty tame, even boring. I wonder where this is headed.

To be continued…
Old 01-19-2019, 01:18 PM

Default Driving your college roommate bonkers: Part III: Daily dorm life in a double

College dorms constructed years ago were not designed to be luxurious in any way. Basically, you have two beds and mattresses, the bed consisted of a metal frame with a single layer of spring wires topped with a mattress with big coil springs topped with a thin layer of a cottony material. Not comfortable or engineered at all if you are prone to backaches or other difficulties sleeping. A lot of schools also had ROTC programs which meant that the men’s dorms were almost military-like, at least not one big room, but minimal fixtures, a metal desk, chair and a closet with maybe a chest of drawers inside and a mirror on each side of the room with the door to the hallway. If you needed to use the restroom during the night, you had to walk down the long hallway in at least a somewhat presentable condition, lest someone else with the same “problem”.

There were sheets and a blanket supplied by the University for each dorm room, and part of the deal was that the University had washing machines and laundered the bed linen, but only once a week. On the appointed day (each hall was different day in order to spread the load on the washers and the laundry workers) you removed the sheets and simply left them in a pile at the foot of the bed. In return you were left an already laundered pair which you put back on the bed.

The University liked to make the mattresses last more than a year as an economy move, perhaps even several years, and thus they had an aversion to heavily stained mattresses. So here was the basic problem. The students sleeping in the beds were all horny 19-year-olds, and any guy who was once 19 years old knows what he liked to do during the night back then. So, these cheap mattresses needed some protection, maybe a mattress “topper” over the mattress that could be washed along with the sheets, “saving” the valuable mattress from “inadvertently” getting stained and damaged to the point whereby it needed to be replaced.

Back in my day, the solution was even more ingenuous, a mattress cover made of thick waterproof vinyl much like what is used for a baby’s crib. Cheap and effective in minimizing the cum stains on the mattress itself. Never mind that sleeping on a mattress with only sheets to cover this vinyl cover made the mattress even more uncomfortable. When no one was looking I ripped the one on my bed off and hid it.

Still, at that stage in my life I was a horny 19-year old as well, and by the time I was that age I had already developed a range of activities that I really enjoyed doing at night, or even sometimes during the day. One of these was a masturbation technique that I particularly enjoyed, which I probably discovered at, maybe age 14. One of the things guys that age like to do is discover what parts of their penises feel the best when touched and stroked, and it wasn’t long before I had found out that the two really hot spots were the glans area near the tip of the underside along with seemingly all the nerve endings all along the penis underside.

And there was a tricky way I could stimulate this entire area, first starting by getting myself somewhat but not totally hard (I could do that just thinking about what was to come so to speak, without even touching myself). Then, roll over on my back making certain that my penis was pointed upward so that the underside came in contact with the sheet. I could easily use my own body weight in that position to help me get harder, and of course any slight body movement against the sheet would feel really neat as both the underside and the glans area were getting it. This is a “classic male masturbation method.

Ejaculation was only moments away. One of the problems with this method at that age is that maybe it worked almost too well, and I ended up cumming almost too fast. Still, I had some truly powerful and memorable orgasms doing this to myself.

But, there was a significant problem. Cumming this way left huge starchy slightly yellow stains of the sheets, so bad that they were difficult to remove in ordinary laundering. An additional problem is that if a guy did this early in the night, he was stuck trying to sleep with this big wet sticky cum stain. But, if a guy waited too long then he was stuck with a bunch of sticky cum that would be even more visible unless a guy made a careful effort to keep the sheets covered. And, a guy who liked to employ this method regularly, perhaps several times a week, was making life difficult for the sheet laundry personnel.

Then there was the issue of having a roommate in the room while you are enjoying yourself this way. And I confess, this works so well that at times you would want to just scream with pleasure and make other noises loud enough to awaken a dozing roommate in the bed only a few feet away from you. Quite a dilemma.

In what is to follow, I am going to outline some methods that Randall can use in part in an effort to resolve some of the issues that haunted me at that age in part by ingeniously employing some of the clothing items Randall brought along in his wardrobe. Shawn is not nearly as knowledgeable about all this stuff as Randall appears to be. But the approach Randall is going to do is to employ some of the clothing items for his own pleasure without saying anything and see first of all if Shawn is able to pick up on why Randall is doing what he is doing and then, if it goes that far, whether Shawn will want to try some of the same things. So, stick with me and we will see what happens for both of them.

To be continued…