Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2015, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikiniman
Now we are making some real progress. I hope mutual maturation theme continues!
Possibly mom could make some observations about her son's development, ( ball, cock size) and the size of the load shot! Also have her reflect on her younger years and how girls love to bring guys off!
Old 12-27-2015, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessIsMore
She squirted a small amount of lube into her hand. Things seemed to be moving in slow motion and she reached out and grabbed my erection. She began to move her hand up and down with slow strokes. It was the most amazing thing I'd ever felt. I knew I couldn't last long. I held on for as long as I could before I felt myself hit the point of no return. I ejaculated all over my stomach and chest. My mom continued stroking me gently until I finished.

Nice! Glad things worked out for you.

Things weren't quite as exciting at our house, but interesting nonetheless. We're taking a trip to Hawaii in a couple of days. My wife thought it would be fun to buy everyone matching festive (i.e. red) suits. She ordered a couple of bikinis for herself and my daughter from Wicked Weasel and got red Speedo solar 1" briefs for me and my son. We wrapped up the kid's swimsuits with the rest of their gifts.

Christmas morning, we gathered around the tree in our robes to open presents. My daughter liked the swimsuit my wife had chosen. My son looked at his skeptically. My wife told him that he didn't have to wear it if he didn't want to, but she'd thought maybe he'd prefer to try a more practical suit than the shorts he normally wears.

After breakfast, my son went into the living room to play one of the new video games his grandma had bought him. Our house is open concept, so it's connected to the kitchen. My daughter said she was going upstairs to try on some of her new clothes. My wife and I cleaned up the kitchen from breakfast.

We'd finished the dishes when my daughter came back wearing her new bikini. She asked what we thought, turning around in a circle, so we could see the back. We told her it looked great, which it did. She sat down on the couch to watch her brother play his game. He clearly got a bit distracted by her lack of clothing. The bikini left very little to the imagination.

A little while later, my wife said it was time to start getting ready to go. We spend Christmas afternoon with family. My daughter got up off the couch saying she'd shower first. She went upstairs. My wife went to get ready in our room. I sat on the couch with my son to wait for them to finish, so we could get ready.

A minute later, my daughter came back. She'd taken off the bikini, and was nude. She went over to the tree and picked up a bottle of body wash we'd put in her stocking, then went back upstairs to shower.

My wife came down to tell us the bathrooms were available. My son turned off the game and we went upstairs. We got cleaned up and dressed, then got in the car to head out.
Old 12-28-2015, 12:39 AM

o wow love it. hope this continues
Old 12-28-2015, 09:19 PM

Default Saturday

Saturday afternoon, some of my sister's friends came over to hang out at the house. Eventually they made their way out to the hot tub. David and I were watching TV in the living room when they started walking by in bikinis. My sister's friend Cali stopped to say hi before she followed the rest of the girls outside.

"Hey, Josh," she said. "How's it going?"

"Pretty good," I replied. "This is my cousin, David."

"Nice to meet you," she said to David. "You guys should join us."

I looked over at David, but he didn't seem interested. "Maybe next time," I replied.

"You sure?" asked Cali.

"They probably don't want you to see them in their Speedos," said my sister. She hadn't gone out yet to join her friends.

"Since when do you wear a Speedo?" asked Cali.

"Last summer," I replied. "But just around the house and stuff."

"Come on," said Cali. "Don't be embarrassed. It's not like we're wearing much either." She turned around revealing the thong back on her bikini.

"Yeah, okay," I said. I wanted to get a look at the other girls. My sister has hot friends. "You want to?" I asked David.

"I guess," he said nervously.

We went upstairs to change. "I'm not so sure about this," said David after we'd put on our briefs.

"It's no big deal," I told him. "My mom and I went to a spa a while back and I wore my Speedo. Most of the women there liked it. Plus, you get to hang out with a bunch of hot chicks in bikinis."

This convinced him. "Okay, let's do this," he said.

We walked outside. My sister's friend Jen whistled at us. "Nice swimsuits, boys."

I figured it would be better to embrace it, so I said, "You know you love it." David and I got in the hot tub.

"I think guys look hot in Speedos," said Cali.

"Dan wouldn't be caught dead in one," said Rebecca of her boyfriend.

"I think most guys secretly love them," said Jen. "I got one for Eric as a joke when we went to Brazil, since I'd heard the guys there wear them. He acted liked he wasn't interested, but when we were down there he wore it every day."

"Please tell me you took pictures," said Rebecca.

"They're on my phone," replied Jen. "I'll show you later."

We sat around and enjoyed the water while the girls conversed. Eventually, Jen and Rebecca said they had to go. My sister and Andrea decided they'd had enough of the hot tub.

"You coming?" my sister asked Cali.

"I think I'll hang out here for a bit," she said. "My back's been really sore.

"Do you mind giving me a ride home?" Rebecca asked my sister.

"Yeah, sure," she replied.

"I'll come," said Andrea.

"Sure you want to stay here and hang out with the guys," my sister asked Cali.

"Yeah, it's fine," she said.

"Alright," replied my sister. "We'll be back in a bit." The girls left, leaving us alone with Cali.

We enjoyed the water in silence. I was getting warm, so I got out to rinse off. Cali and David followed.

"So what made you want to start wearing Speedos?" she asked.

"I, uh, just wanted something more comfortable to wear in the hot tub," I said.

"You ever skinny dip?" she asked.

I could feel my face flush. "Sometimes," I admitted.

"I'll make you a deal," said Cali. "For every piece of clothing you guys take off, I'll take one of too. We've got two items each. Seems fair." She stood there challenging us.

I had not expected this, but I really wanted to see Cali naked. I pulled off my briefs and threw them on the table. Cali untied her top and threw it with my swimsuit. Her breasts looked amazing.

"What about you?" Cali said to David. He stood there stunned.

"Come on, man," I said to him.

David pulled off his briefs. Cali turned away from us and slowly pulled off her bikini. Then the turned around, nude.

"Shall we get back in?" she asked.

We followed her back into the hot tub, too stunned to speak. She sat between us. After a little while, I felt her hand on my thigh. She must have touched David too, because he jumped a bit. Cali stroked my leg, then worked her hand to my erect cock. She rubbed me gently beneath the water.

The door to the house opened, and my mom walked out. We were covered by the water, so she couldn't see what was going on.

"Hey guys," she said. "Your sisters around?"

"They're driving Rebecca home," I said.

"Oh, okay," said my mom. "Did you want to join us for dinner, Cali?"

"That'd be great," said Cali. Her hand was still on my cock.

"Okay, have fun," said my mom. She went back into the house pausing briefly to look at the swimsuits on the table.

After she'd gone inside, Cali said, "Where were we?" Then she leaned over and kissed me. When she pulled away, she leaned over to David and did the same. We reciprocated, kissing her neck and cheeks at the same time. "Sit on the edge," she told us.

We sat on the edge of the hot tub, erect penises sticking out. I looked at the house, but couldn't see anyone. Cali swam between us licking and stroking our cocks. She pulled herself out of the pool and sat between us. David and I got back in the water and kissed her thighs, working our way up to her vagina.

She slid back into the water and whispered in my ear, "Do you have a condom?"

I knew my parents had some inside. It was going to be tricky to get them, but I was too horny to care. "I'll be right back," I said.

I went through the house, checking around corners to make sure no one was there. I made it to my parents door without being seen. When I checked inside, no one was there. I went into the bathroom to look for the condoms. I couldn't find them anywhere. The door to my parent's room opened. My mom walked into the bathroom.

"Everything okay?" she asked. She looked at my erect penis.

I figured after our previous encounter, I should just be honest. "I'm looking for condoms," I said.

"Well at least you're being safe," she said. She stood there for a moment, then continued, "They're in the bedroom." I followed her out. She took a condom out of the drawer and handed it to me.

"I think David's going to need one too," I said. She took out another.

"I guess you too are old enough," she said.

"Thanks, mom." I kissed her on the cheek.

I went back outside. David and Cali were making out in the hot tub. When she saw me, she led him by the hand out of the pool. She pushed him gently into one of the reclining chairs and got on all fours taking him in her mouth. I stood watching them.

"You just going to stand there?" asked Cali. I shook my head. She went back to sucking David.

I put one of the condoms on the table and open the other, then put it on. I walked over and put the head of my penis against Cali's pussy lips. She answered by leaning back hard into me, taking my entire length into her. That was all I needed. I started to thrust into her.

Eventually she pulled herself off me and stood up. David went over to the table and put on the other condom. Cali laid back in the chair, motioning for David to come over. He got on top of her, and she guided his penis into her. I just stood there, not really sure what to do.

David fucked her until he came. He pulled himself off her. Cali motioned for me to come over. I took David's place, plunging my cock into her. Cali rubbed her clit while we fucked, making herself come. The break let me last longer than I expected. I managed to come after her. I lifted myself off of Cali. David and I pulled off our condoms and threw them in the trash, while Cali got in the shower. We joined her and showered off together.

"Thanks, that was fun," she said turning off the water when we'd finished. She kissed us both.

We walked back into the house to get our clothes. We were wrapped in towels, so there wasn't much danger of getting caught naked. We got dressed and came back downstairs. My sister got home a few minutes later.

After dinner my mom said, "You should probably pick up your swimsuits before your sister sees them."

I went outside to collect them.

When it was late, David and I went upstairs for bed. My mom and aunt came in to say goodnight.

"Did you have a fun afternoon?" my mom asked, smiling knowingly. My aunt was smiling too. "Sorry, I had to tell someone," said my mom.

"They know?" David asked me looking embarrassed.

"Yeah," I said.

"I was going to ask your sisters," said my mom, "but do you want to join your aunt and I for a spa day tomorrow?"

"I'm in," I said.

"Yeah, okay," said David.

"Great," said my mom. "Sleep well."

We all said goodnight and they left. I turned off the light, but was having trouble falling asleep. I really needed to jerk off. I got up and went to the bathroom, but my sister went in just before I got there and locked the adjoining door.

I got back into bed. Still unable to fall asleep, I turned on the light.

"What's up?" asked David.

"I really need to jerk off," I said candidly. "Do you mind."

He thought about it then said, "Do what you gotta do." He turned over facing away from me to go back to sleep.

I took the lube out of my bed stand and started to do it. After a minute, David sat up and said, "Give me some of that."

I tossed him the lube and he wasted no time going to town on himself. I grabbed a tissue when I was close and shot my load into it. David came all over himself. I threw the box of tissues over and he cleaned himself up. I turned off the light and we went to sleep.
Old 12-29-2015, 01:11 AM

Loved the part with cali staying behind!! Maybe next time eit will be cali and anothet girl or cali taking it on both spots at the same time!!!
Old 01-31-2016, 12:07 AM

We spent 3 nights in Hawaii. The afternoon we arrived, my wife and daughter were anxious to head out to the beach before the sun went down. My son slipped into the bathroom to change while the rest of us shared the bedroom. Because our suits were small, it seemed wise to apply sunscreen first. When my son came out dressed in his shorts, he found the three of us naked and rubbing in sunscreen. His face reddened with embarrassment, but he started to put sunscreen on himself.

While my daughter and I helped each other with our backs, my wife asked our son for a hand. He obliged her, helping to apply sunscreen in the hard to reach places. I watched while my daughter rubbed sunscreen into my back. He'd put on a bit too much, but my wife said it was okay and just to rub it into her legs. She hadn't done them yet. Cautiously, my son spread the sunscreen down the sides of her thighs. She told him not to forget her bottom. He stopped, his face looked stunned. Then he swallowed hard and began to massage the cream into her buttocks. When he'd finished, they traded places and she applied sunscreen to his back.

After everyone had put on sunscreen, we pulled on our suits, me in my red Speedo solar and my wife and daughter in their Wicked Weasel bikinis, and headed out to the beach. My wife wore a robe until we were out on the sand, but my daughter happily walked the distance in her tiny g-string. We spent a lovey afternoon on the beach until the sun started to set, then went back inside. We'd made a reservation for dinner. My son showered first and came out fully dressed. The rest of us shared the bathroom to get ready. We went to dinner and came back to the room.

There were two queen beds. My wife and I shared one while my son and daughter shared the other. My son stripped to his boxers and got into bed. The rest of us sleep naked. He was a little taken aback when his naked sister climbed into bed with him. Everyone said goodnight, then we turned off the lights and went to sleep.

We had breakfast at the hotel the next morning. My daughter wanted to get back to the beach as soon as possible. My son seemed a bit disinterested, so my wife suggested that my daughter and I go to the beach while they took a walk. They'd meet us later. I went back to the room with my daughter. We stripped down, put on sunscreen, got into our bathing suits, and went out to the beach.

My wife and son joined us a couple of hours later. While our son joined his sister in the water, my wife laid next to me on the sand. I asked how their walk was. She said it was good. During their walk, she'd broached the subject of his shyness regarding his body. He was embarrassed at first, but started to open up with her about how he felt awkward as his body had been changing. She'd told him there was no reason to be ashamed. That it was a natural part of growing up.

When they got back to the room, she suggested that, since it was just the two of them, maybe he'd be comfortable changing in the bedroom with her. She started getting undressed. He watched her for a moment, then started to take off his own clothes. She let her panties fall to the floor, standing naked in front of him. He'd stopped at his boxers. He was too nervous to keep going, so she walked over to him and said, "Let me help you with those," and pulled the boxers down around his ankles.

He had the beginning of a sunburn on his legs where he'd failed to apply sunscreen the previous day. My wife suggested that he put on sunscreen before his bathing suit to make sure he didn't miss any spots. He just nodded in response. She picked up the the bottle, put some in her hand, and gave it to him. They both started applying sunscreen. She asked him to help with her back. He did, this time rubbing the cream into her buttocks without needing to be asked. When he was done, he turned around and my wife did his back.

When he turned back to face her, he had an erection that he tried to cover with his hands. She told him there was no need for that, gently pulling his hands aside, and said he has a beautiful body. She ran a finger gently from the base of his penis to the tip. Then she said she wanted to make sure he'd put on enough sunscreen. She knelt in front of him, and rubbed the cream into his inner thighs. Then she put a generous amount into her hand, and gently gripped his shaft. Slowly, using the cream as lubricant, she worked her hand up and down its length.

It didn't take long for him to ejaculate, his semen landing mostly on her chest and stomach. She stood up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, then went into the bathroom to clean up. They both put on their bathing suits, and came outside to join us on the beach.

We stayed on the beach until it started to cool off, then went back to our room. We started to change and get cleaned up. My wife turned to our son and told him to give her his shorts so she could rinse them out. My daughter was already in the bathroom. He looked a bit embarrassed, but pulled of the shorts and handed them to her. When he got into the shower, I saw my daughter stare at him briefly, but she didn't say anything.

After we'd put on clothes, we went to dinner. We walked along the beach until it started to get late, then returned to the room. My son and daughter went into the bathroom to brush their teeth and get ready for bed. He came out first and stripped to his boxers to get into bed. Before he did, however, he stopped pulled off his underwear, and got under the covers naked. His sister came out a moment later and did the same. My wife and I got ready for bed, and we all went to sleep.

The next morning after breakfast, we came back to the room to change into our swimsuits. This time, my son didn't hesitate to undress with us. He asked his sister if she needed help with her back. She shared a glance with my wife and I, and said sure. He rubbed sunscreen into her back and she did the same for him.

When we were ready to put on our bathing suits, my wife suggested to our son that maybe he'd like to wear his Speedo, since it was our final day. He seemed reluctant, so she suggested wearing it under his shorts. He could decide to take them off later. He put on the Speedo and pulled his shorts over them.

We went out to the beach, alternating between swimming and relaxing. At one point in the afternoon, my daughter and I were in the water. I could see my son and wife talking on the beach. I'm not sure what she said, but he stood up, looked around furtively, and pulled off the shorts leaving him in the Speedo. We joined them after a few more minutes.

At first, he seemed determined to make sure no one saw the Speedo. But, as the day wore on he became more comfortable. When it was time to go back to the room, he didn't bother covering up and walked the distance in the red Speedo.

We got cleaned up and went to dinner. It was getting late by the time we got back to the hotel, so we started getting ready for bed. My wife and daughter used the bathroom first. When they were done, my son and I got ready for bed. We came out into the bedroom. My wife was propped up in bed reading. My daughter was on top of the covers flipping through channels on the TV. They were both naked. We got undressed and joined them in bed.

She paused on a movie channel, and set down the remote. The three of us watched while my wife read. Eventually, she put down her book. I heard her whisper to my daughter to cut it out. When I looked over, our daughter's hand was in her crotch and she was quietly masturbating. She shot her mom a frustrated look and moved her hand away. "Sorry, I haven't had a chance to do it since we got here."

This got her brother's attention. "Do what?", he asked.

"It's just, I haven't been able to masturbate since we got here, and I'm really horny," she said.

There was a mixture of embarrassment and excitement on his face. He swallowed hard and said, "I don't mind. You know, if you need whatever."

My daughter looked at her mom, who shrugged as if to say go ahead. She didn't need any other encouragement and her hand moved back to her vagina. Our son pretended to watch the movie for a bit, stealing glances at his sister. The covers were at his waist, and he casually moved around allowing them to inch down. He pretended to reposition himself so he could be more comfortable, and his erection sprang free. Meanwhile, I could see my wife's hand working herself beneath the covers. She reached over with her other hand and gently began to stroke me.

It had been days since I'd masturbated or had sex with my wife. I moved the hand she had on her vagina aside and replaced with my own, pushing back the covers and leaving us both exposed. I looked at the other bed. My son and daughter were watching us and masturbating. Eventually, it was more than I could take. I climbed on top of my wife, and slid inside her, and began thrusting hard. I could feel myself getting close, but wanted to prolong the experience so I pulled out and went back to using my hand.

My wife got up on all fours facing the other bed. I got in position behind her, and we started having sex again. My daughter came first, moaning in pleasure. This sent my son over the edge and he ejaculated all over his stomach. I continued pounding my wife until she came, then let myself finish. We collapsed in a heap on the bed.

We laid there for a while recovering, then cleaned ourselves up and fell asleep.

The next morning, we checked out of the hotel and flew home.
Old 02-04-2016, 11:06 PM

nice would like to hear more from both. love how mom got the son off to ease the tension
Old 03-22-2016, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedosRule
It's not something many families do, but mutual masturbation can be a bonding experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedosRule
If it's something you think you want to experience with your mom or the rest of your family, I'd try testing the waters a bit to see how she reacts. It could be a good experience for you.

Wow! That's quite the family you have. I'll admit I'm a little turned on by your experience, but I'm not sure it's something my son and I could do together.

I have caught him masturbating on two occasions. The first time he was in the bathroom with the door open. He didn't see me, so I slipped away to let him finish. The second time, he was in his room on his bed. I'd opened the door. I was about to apologize, but he hadn't noticed me. I started to close the door, but curiosity got the best of me. I left it open just a bit and watched him until he was done. Then I closed the door and left.

He has been showing off a bit the last couple of weeks, coming to breakfast fully erect. I get that men have morning erections, but it seems like he's going out of his way to get me to see him in that state. I'm not sure why, since he's always been so shy in the past.