Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2013, 12:18 AM
Speedo Member

Did I miss something? What happened?
Old 06-06-2013, 12:27 AM

Default what happened

Don't worry Chris - we've gone way off topic but serious issues are raised in the foregoing nevertheless - and best not to think "it will never happen to me".
Old 12-08-2019, 01:30 AM

Red face suits from Sportsdirect

I recently went to see my doctor during a very cold day for a physical examination. While making my appointment, i was told to bring an extra change of clothes to wear after the examination, long loose trousers with baggy underwear boxer shorts for a quick change after seeing the doctor(female), I was dressed for the cold weather as usual being many of my doctor visits were during the cold winter season. I was wearing my warm snug kiddie style denim overalls with a warm button up flannel shirt and a bright red Sportsdirect brand brief style swimsuit over a light colored blue, long sleeve back zipper leotard, royal blue color opaque tights and sexy white panties under my tights. It felt so good wearing my winter outfit with the red swimsuit and leotards underneath, as underwear. I arrived at the doctors and waited a while for her to see me. I had a healthy erection under my leotards that really tickled, knowing I'll soon be undressed and naked for my physical exam by the lovely doctor. I was soon called in by a pretty nurse and complimented how cute and sexy I looked in my snug winter attire. I sat on the exam table in the examination room still in my snug kiddie winter overalls, when the doctor entered the exam room and went over my medical file and reminding me, as always I'll have to be completely undressed, as always for my physical exam. The doctor also liked my winter kiddie style attire and saying "enjoy wearing all those sexy warm winter clothes and whatever underwear you have on underneath for now, they'll soon be all off you, then left the exam room. I was still bashful being naked in a medical enviorment, Things started to happen, when the nurse would close the large privacy curtain surrounding me while now standing facing her, when the nurse would be give me a lot of assurances and telling me "don't feel embarrassed having an erection while being undressed and naked, it's a normal male reaction during a physical examination. I was blushing slightly and trying to cover my outlined hard on under the snug denim overalls while she gently unfasten the front bib and shoulder straps, when they both dropped down to my waist and lower covered back, then she bent down(what a beautiful sight), lifting my legs up one at a time and opening the long side leg zippers. The nurse would then gently unbutton my warm flannel shirt and remove it from my leotard clad body. My light colored blue leotard was now showing as she finished opening all the snaps on the overalls. The overalls were still very snug on me with the shoulder straps dangling off my back and the unfasten bib dropped down to my waist. She gave me a such a sweet smile, as she was undressing me, now the pretty nurse turned me around a few times then pulling and tugging the snug overalls down to my ankles and feet encased in the royal blue opaque tights. It really tickled, as she unsnugged the warm overalls.and worked them down my closely squeezed legs, trying to stop them from coming off and seeing my royal blue tights, then shaking my feet, still encased in blue opaque nylon, out of the overalls. I let out a whimper as she pulled them off. Now I was just in those nice fitting leotard and tights with the bright red Sportsdirect brand swim briefs that felt just right, yet showing my outlined very erect and excited penis. She slowly untied the long swimsuit drawstrings, stretching the waistband and peeling the bright swim briefs down and off my leotard clad body She asked how I was feeling while freeing my feet from the red briefs still encased in the blue tights. I was really blushing now knowing she'll soon have me naked and see my very erect penis. She would say "you're almost ready for the doctor". She turned me around facing the privacy curtain and slowly began unzipping the stubborn leotard long back zipper. I could feel a draft on my back, as she continued opening the stubborn zipper. The only sounds one could hear in the exam room was my childish pleas not to take my leotards off and the crackling sound of the leotard back zipper being pulled down by the nurse. Soon the leotard was unzipped and opened, when she turned me around again and peeling my arms out of the blue spandex sleeve and stripping it down to my waist. After several gentle pulls I felt the close fitting leotard soon slip out from between my legs while still pleading to keep it on with my tights, but to no avail when she said" step out of the leotard, we're not yet finished getting all this tight ballet underwear off and ready for the doctor" and much to my surprise, the lady doctor returned seeing me in just the tights and panties with me trying to cover my well outlined hard on still snug and secure in them. The doctor stayed watching me blush and squirm, as the nurse soon had the tights peeled down to my ankles, then freeing my wiggling feet from those beautiful blue tights and now I'll be loosing those sexy panties, now feeling them being peeled down closer to my hard penis, when she told me to hold still while freeing it from the clinging sexy panties, stripping them down to my feet and gently pulling them off, while the doctor continued watching and I was now totally naked and erect, when both her and the doctor helped me put on the gown, looking like tent city. Soon the lovely lady doctor withe the pretty nurse's help did my complete physical examination, when I looked down and saw my warm winter overalls all unzipped, the warm unbuttoned flannel shirt with that rolled down red swim briefs with the untied drawstrings including my light blue colored unzipped long sleeve leotard, the tangled royal blue opaque tights and sexy peeled off white panties scattered about on the exam room tiled floor. It was no fun putting on those baggy boxers and loose fitting long trousers. after wearing that sexy winter out fit with the red lycra Sportsdirect brand swimsuit briefs over my leotards, as underwear. Both the nurse and female doctor were very professional with me, yet the nurse had some fun getting me undressed and ready to be examined by the doctor. It was a long afternoon but enjoyed being with those two lovely medical profession ladies.
Old 12-09-2019, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
OK - is there any clue in the listing of an incoming Email from a known friend that it is not genuine and should therefore be immediately deleted ?
(my cousin has recently told me to ignore anything I see from him so the hackers are busy it seems).

Btw it is apparently possible to eradicate the fining trojan from "Cheshire Police" - the advice is on Google but very complicated. As the power exerted over one's computer is absolute it is a serious invasion - no need to pay but then a useless computer sits on your desk thereafter.

We had a similar pop-up message recently, after clicking on a news item on the AOL home page. We simply did nothing, but held the Power Off button until it shut off. That got rid of the attack message, the computer works fine.