Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2022, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
If police found you riding a bike in just speedos they might stop you to carry out a Welfare Check to ensure that you are not suffering from any mental illness, they may then decide to arrest you for resisting arrest although they have no lawful reason to arrest you. It gets complicated, carry a camera.
Probably less likely to be a problem if you are near a beach!
Old 04-01-2022, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
If police found you riding a bike in just speedos they might stop you to carry out a Welfare Check to ensure that you are not suffering from any mental illness, they may then decide to arrest you for resisting arrest although they have no lawful reason to arrest you. It gets complicated, carry a camera.

Torchwatch, I do not know where you live, but here in the Montreal area cops do not arrest people for riding bikes wearing speedos, skimpy or not.

As I wrote in another post, I sometimes get yelled at ("put some pants on!") but police cars pass beside me and never stop.

I once had to answer a park officer who asked me if I live nearby so I could put on a pair of shorts... I told him no I live far and I do not have anything more to wear in my bike bag. I was wearing a Coksox swimwear skimpy bikini. It was really hot and humid and he agreed to that... He let me go of course...

As a picture is worth a thousand word, as they say, here is a picture of me in a similar cocksox speedo... sorry I was not smiling, it was really hot!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20210820_143408134.redimensionné.jpg (63.9 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by guyl6308 : 04-01-2022 at 04:54 PM.