Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2012, 01:48 PM

Default so..........

I have both but be very careful of tjhe sizes they are made very smail like the japanese suits. ex. my aqux is sz L and way to small.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:11 PM

LOL all of these are way too small That's the idea LOL

http://www.tradeage.com/sale/sexy-me...mwear-ce956128

note the fit esp the rear
Old 12-23-2012, 08:00 PM

Default size

Yes, haven't seen a bad looking Aqux yet
(guy on another forum illustrates the Japanese sizing problem for purchases - as a normal 30 at home, he visited a Tokyo shop to find that his best fit was in fact their LL)
Old 12-24-2012, 11:43 AM

If my tracking info is correct, my little Seobean suit should be in the post today. It arrived in Lexington over the weekend What a great Christmas eve!

Sebbie
Old 12-25-2012, 12:11 PM

Default The Review of the Seobean

swim1a.jpg

swim3a.jpg

Review of the Seobean swim brief

I ordered this via one of the vendors on Amazon, and it came from mainland China. I used a paypal account to fund. Delivery time ended up being substantially shorter than the tracking estimate predicted. I placed the order on December 8th, and it arrived as a small plastic envelope in my mailbox on 4 pm Christmas eve, December 24th, so really only 2 weeks. Santa could not have been kinder to me! What a great personal gift to myself! The Amazon estimated delivery date was January 4th and they kept complaining that I was not going to receive this by Christmas, but the arrival time in my case was perfect. This was shipped from Tianjin, China, via Springfield, MA (of all places) and then put into the US postal system. You can put that in Google Earth, and get a satellite map of the exact location, which is not that far from South Korea. I am starting to piece this together. Seobean is a Korean headquartered sportswear manufacturer—they produce a lot of clothing items that would compete in Asia with the likes of the clothing items made Nike or Speedo, and particularly to Asian swimmers. The consequence of all of this of course is that the designs and fit are built for athletic Asians, which are often smaller in stature and may differ in other dimensions as well than Americans and Europeans. So their sizing is different. “Medium” in the Asian world is most often sized as “Small” in the US and Europe. One needs to be aware of this when ordering, as a “Large” would be closer to, say a 32” waist here in the US.

The sewing and workmanship overall are excellent. The material quality is similar to any top quality swim brief from Speedo or Tyr. Where the colors change from white to aqua is a wide gold stitch, and there is a center stitch in the rear.

The fit, of course, is what is different. An interesting comparison is with a snug fitting Sporti brand,“Euro” brief from the US vendor swimoutlet.com. I pulled out my favorite Sporti brief, a Kelly green one in a 30” Waist size, and took some photos of the two side by side. As you can see from the photos, the waist size on the 30” Sporty and the “M” Seobean are not that different, although the Seobean has narrower sides. The lengths appear similar too, but there are differences that won't be apparent until you try each suit on.

The Sporti Euro brief has a reputation for being pretty snug for the male body parts (read the many reviews on of this brief on swimoutlet.com). Be prepared for the Seobean brief to fit even more snugly in this regard, tho if you can get yourself into a 30” Euro Sporti you will probably want to try the Medium Seobean. If, for whatever reason, you have qualms about fitting yourself into the 30” Sporti you will probably want to size up to the “Large” Seobean.

In trying these on, from the fronts don't appear to be that different. You will find yourself spending some time adjusting your parts for best fit. Generally speaking, “down” doesn't work at all, and your choices are either “side”, or “up”. I found that “side” looked best on me, tho I can also see why the Asian guys sometimes choose “up”.

But the real differences are in the rear. I can adjust the Sporti such that my butt crack is completely covered. But part of the “Asian look” is to show a bit of butt crack, And try as I might to get everything pressed in, there is always a but of a “Y” shaped butt crack showing. I conclude that this is entirely intentional and part of the Asian design as we see much the same on rear views of suits like this on Asian models.

I would be the first to admit that not every (American or European) guy is going to have a small enough butt to pull off this look. I'm 5'10 and about 150 pounds, and despite being 65, I have been on a pretty brutal exercise program (2 hours stationary rowing plus weights) every day for years. One of the nice things about my exercise programs is that I have fit buttocks especially for a guy my age but just getting into a suit sized like this represents something of an accomplishment at age 65. What fun!

OK, I know all of you are waiting to hear what happens trying on this suit. I really have to pack stuff in in an attempt to cover as much of my butt crack as possible, and, of course, this is one of those situations whereby the more I try to rearrange stuff in the mirror, the more stuff I have to rearrange. I check and recheck the “Y” in the rear. Yup, still there! Just messing around with this can be, er..well some place right between quite enjoyable and “I wouldn't miss this Christmas eve for the world.” Pretty soon, well, you know, I pull the suit down so as to not soil it and my penis is bigger and longer than I've seen it in some time. You can tell when your penis is particularly enjoying itself Shortly thereafter, well, let's just say this was one of the best experiences I've ever had on a Christmas eve.

About 3 hours later I'm feeling pretty good again, and I decide to pull on the little Kelly green Sporti just to check the fit in the rear relative to what I was getting with the Seobean. Yup, I'm at it again. So here is this 65-year old guy who has spent the past year on what would have to be considered a brutal exercise schedule for a guy much younger, getting off for a second time in the space of only 3 hours. I wonder how many 65-year olds can do that stunt. What a great Christmas eve. That brutal exercise and diet program obviously has some real and unexpected health advantages. And both of the suits are a great part of the equation. What a treat for any guy to enjoy, let alone a guy my age, living alone.

Let me know if you have questions about any of this.

Sebbie
Old 12-25-2012, 09:14 PM

Thanks for that interesting review. Glad it worked out well. Keep with your solid exercise program and...have a happy new year. Aloha.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:34 AM

Thanks for the encouragement. I managed to snap a photo.suit3b.jpg

Last edited by sebbie : 12-26-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:19 PM

Default new orders

Ok I ordered the multicolor Aqux shown in photo above, plus another red and white Aqux, plus the yellow Seobean tights pictured above, plus another pair of lycra boxers styled like jeans. Two chinese vendors are involved in this.

Should be here in 2 to 3 weeks
Old 12-28-2012, 09:29 PM

some links...sorry I cant get the photos to copy

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Line-...723300327.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/211010983.html
Old 12-29-2012, 11:07 AM

Proudly weating my Seobean this morningsuit4a.jpg