Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2015, 06:46 PM

Agree with everything. Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimBikeRun949
I have cut out the front a few times, but it rarely ends well.

Instead, I have different suits for different occasions: lap swimming, "Mom-approved" environments, and the gay beach.

They're all brief or bikinis, but the level of reveal is different for each.

I'd only cut out a liner today if it was truly uncomfortable (sometimes they smash things in), but I find it's better to picks suits for their intended use.
Old 10-01-2015, 06:28 PM

you make a good point. It is wise to have several suits that are cut differently for different occasions. The important thing is that when you tan, wear the briefest so that you won't have white lines around a bikini after tanning in a regular speedo.
I met a guy the other day that has a unique way of letting it all hang out but be covered at the same time. He went to a tattoo artist and told him to tattoo and pattern on the area left white by his Speedo Solar. They did everything but his privates. Now when he goes to the beach he just wears a g-string and from more than about 5 feet away it looks like he is in a full swim suit. He said that he also likes to wear a white color over it so the patterns shows thru. Can't say I'd want all the expense and pain to do it, but it was fun to see.