Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2015, 08:51 PM

FOUND EM!!!!!

https://www.lesports.co.uk/p-8358-ad...im-trunks.aspx
Old 08-30-2015, 01:31 PM

I almost picked these up on Friday locally. only black tho! Love em!
Old 08-31-2015, 03:42 PM

already have him in black.

royal blue is needed!
Old 09-02-2015, 05:05 PM

I have a navy one many years old and its considerably briefer than the modern ones. Much prefer the briefer sides.
Old 10-19-2015, 05:10 AM

Smile

I do remember Adias water polo briefs. I got to wear a pair several years ago on vacation in the Caribbean. They were shiny lycra nylon and well lined inside. I only got to wear them a few times, when one late afternoon, while with a with a lady friend, who wanted to swim naked with me at the vacation club pool. I was wearing those beautiful fitting Adias polo briefs and loved how they felt. She came into the pool area, only in a toga, then began swimming in the nude. She was beautiful, when she asked why am I still in a swim suit. I said these were my favorite ones and I did n't like swimming naked, even if it was a private club. After a while, she told me she would get the suit off me and I'll feel free swimming naked. I still was n't ready to give my soft and snug polo swim briefs. Soon she had gently over taken me, while in the pool, then helping me up on the tiled pool deck. Now she slowly untied the draw string, as I shyly tried covering my well outlined erection. Fortunately no one was around, while she began stretching, pulling and tugging on the tight blue polo briefs. I did n't want to take them off, as she joyfully continued trying to get it off me. My blue polo briefs were too snug to come off quickly, she certainly having fun trying to get me back in the pool with her naked. I could feel the beautiful blue briefs slowly slipping below my waist, as I tried stopping her from getting them off. The feeling of the tightly clinging layers of nylon slowly coming down below my waist was beautiful. Soon she had it rolled down like a bikini, with my now fully erect penis and well covered behind, still encased in polo briefs. I was loosing them now, but she was having a difficult time getting them off, yet enjoying the feel of her warm wet hands getting my privates uncovered while enjoying the feel of the briefs coming off. Now I was fully uncovered, as she finally got it off me, peeling the still clinging blue polo briefs down my legs and wiggling feet. It was wonderful, how she managed to get those beautiful tight Adias polo swim briefs off me. That Adias polo swimsuit were the best swim briefs I wore in a long time. We joyfully swam naked for time in the pool, seeing my wet tangled blue polo swim briefs on the tiled swimming pool deck. Those were the only swim suit of that style I wore in a long time, but wearing speedos made up for the loss of such a great swimsuit, with good romantic memories.
Old 11-13-2015, 05:42 PM

just bought these babies!

yes! clearly I love adidas and blue.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301779387269
Old 12-22-2015, 11:13 AM

Hello, guys! I am new to this forum, nice to meet you I got my briefs from Proswimwear store. There is a huge choice of such thing for different purposes. I guess, you should try looking for what you need there. But honestly, Speedoos are much better from my point of view