Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2012, 07:02 PM

Default to notmj

Yes i have some wet look black lycra and can make you a swim thong, size medium.
Profile message me an address to send it to.
Once you receive it send a contribution to cover postage, materials etc. if you don't like it then give it away or burn it.
Could do it through Pay Pal somehow.

Have a good summer.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:37 PM

Default payment

PayPal will only require a commission payment.
Why not simply send dollars? (calculate on a US exchange rate - and round it up a bit to reflect the need for bills and Torchwatch's likely less favorable exchange rate offered in paying-in to his bank).
Old 06-20-2012, 06:52 PM

Thanks for the pvt message notmyj
Will make your new wet look black lycra swim thong on Friday night here in England, and mail it Saturday morning.
Old 06-23-2012, 03:50 PM

Default I've made your thong

I made your thong last night, couldn't find any black lycra so used Space Cadet blue metallic foil print on black lycra. It is like crocodile skin.

DSC_0236a.jpg

Since that wasn't plain black lycra I thought you might also like to try this PU (polyurethane) coated lyca thong. I haven't used this fabric in water before. The old PVC coated lycra used to come off the backing easily if overstretched or wet etc. It looks like rubber and you might enjoy it.
Let everyone know how it feels and lasts.

DSC_0235a.jpg

Both items going in the mail now.
Hard to photograph an 3D object while holding it flat.
Also hard to reduce photo size to be accepted here.

Last edited by Torchwatch : 06-23-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:03 AM
Speedo Member

Wow! I cant wait to get them and I will definately give a review on them! Thanks!!
Old 06-24-2012, 04:46 AM

Has anyone tried Skinzwear? I've thought about getting this, but I don't know if their quality is good.

http://www.skinzwear.com/prod_Search...g-Thong-Y-Back

I've also thought about the Wicked Weasel 449 Hipster, though I don't know if it would fit male anatomy.

http://wickedweasel.com/en-us/shop/b...buy/449-00-312

I have seen the occasional picture of a guy wearing that suit.

Old 06-24-2012, 11:30 AM

Thong designs vary a lot, especially with respect to the size of the pouch and exactly how they fit in the back. Generally, I think the thongs with pouches designed to contain the male equipment look better and sexier on guys than thongs that have little or no room and thus the equipment gets pressed back (as in thongs designed for women). The whole idea of a thong for men is to push your equipment both up and forward by pressing everything upward in the perineum area and a woman's thong cant do this correctly. In the back, some thongs are designed with wider elastic, designed to fit over, but not inside the butt crack. The Skins thongs go the other way, a narrow and tight elastic band that when worn properly fits well inside the butt crack almost becoming part of you. Guys are divided on all of this, Some (me included) really like the feel of the elastic deep inside the butt crack (you WILL know its there if the thong fits properly). Other guys are terrified of the whole idea of the elastic crawling way up into the butt like this. One thing for sure: the thongs that fit way in the butt crack will make their presence known all day long, and tend also to be the ones that put the most steady upward pressure on the perineum area, which can be teriffic fun, even if some guys are terrified.

I have recent experience with this. I went to a movie yesterday wearing one of the latter under my jeans and I felt really good throughout the movie.

Sebbie
Old 06-24-2012, 12:12 PM

The photos of Skinzwear above appear to be G strings or posing pouches, the sides and rear are simply elastic, they will tend to cut in rather a lot.
A thong has a leg hole each side like a bikini but cut away at the back,it is more comfortable as it cuts in less than a G string.

A G string is much easier to make, all you have to do is sew the 2 sides of the pouch together then sew in the elastic. Can knock one together in minutes, just choose your fabric. A g string is very liable to slip away if you swim in it.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:31 PM

Default "up and forward"

A cockring might do as well?
Old 06-24-2012, 03:47 PM

not really...the upward and forward pressure with the thong comes from the upward pressure on the "taint" ..the cockring is no where near that point.