Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2016, 03:46 AM

When I was in highschool my brother started swimming with me as part of his workout. Once he got his own speedos we never really cared as to who had on which one. Being 2 years apart and similar builds most of our clothes were shared anyway.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:02 PM

I had a similar experience in college with a friend of mine. He wore speedos and gave me a couple pair of his that he had gotten tired of but still had some life left in them. They weren't speedo brand and were quite skimpy. The material was called "paper". The suit did not have much stretch and the material paper thin, but tough as nails. Was well defining. I think I wore them out. Never found anymore like them. Guess the industry went to the two-way stretch lycra and such.
Old 05-27-2016, 05:12 PM

Default Buddy's Speedos

Yes I have worn some one else speedos a couple of times. One time we were out on a camping trip and happened to stop near a lake. It was early in the year but the weather was warm. My buddy had speedos in the camper so we grabbed some of them out of the drawer. I got a black with gold side strips speedo of his and wore it that day mostly sunning because the water was still cool.
Old 05-27-2016, 07:47 PM

Lapswimmer, Paper Lycra was the Holy Grail of speedo enthusiasts. It had a short life and was worn tight and brief. Paper Lycra was the fastest thing before the Sharkskin type materials that was used in jammers and full body suits.
You wore Paper Lycra as just something nice to swim in, never knowing how special it was. I don't know if there is any Paper Lycra still in existence.
Old 05-28-2016, 12:05 AM

Torch; I did enjoy the suit very much. Like all classic things, back then we sid not know how special some things were. Would give my left nut to have the 66 Mustang we had to drive today,,,, same thing.
Old 05-28-2016, 01:31 AM

Yes, those 'paper suits' were simply wonderful - SO tiny, skimpy, sexy, and revealing. They left nothing to the imagination. Speedo and a company called The Finals made them in the late 80s-early 90s. Maybe other manufacturers also? But Speedo and The Finals were brands used by many US college teams. I still have 3 or 4 in my drawer which are still in goof shape, though rarely worn in the water.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:22 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinSpeedos
I borrowed my roommates Speedo a few times over the course of a few months when we lived together. Sadly he very rarely went swimming, and the trunks got thrown out about halfway through our time living together. If I'd known what day he was having a clear out I would have salvaged them for myself, haha.

I borrow Speedos from my dads wardrobe from time to time. Again, he doesn't know. He did catch me with his trunks in my gym bag once, but I explained it away by saying I was behind on laundry.

Well I sure do now!
Old 07-10-2016, 06:44 AM

At boarding school we frequently borrowed each other's speedos. One I often borrowed was a very narrow, I think about 3/4 inch side, blue early Lycra bikini with a front seam. The fabric was very soft and clingy that it showed of my form very well especially when aroused which wasn't uncommon due to the feel of the fabric. I used to get a tingly feeling if anything brushed against the fabric in front when wearing as happened one day when a lady brushed her long fingernails against me when accidentally when standing in a queue. One down side with the fabric was that it could 'run' and ladder like nylon. My grandmother caught me sunbathing in it one day and thought it was obscene! Haha!
Old 07-10-2016, 06:32 PM

Red face Wearing cousin's speedo at boy's swim club

One of the first times, I got to wear speedo swim briefs, was with my cousin at our boy's swim club. I had only a baggy pair of shorts, when he gave me an extra pair of speedo swim briefs to wear. I put them on and much to our surprise, they fit nice and snug on me. The clinging nylon did get me aroused,as he was always slightly erect wearing his speedo. He liked the way the blue swim briefs fit me and I certainly liked them. After swimming a while we headed for the showers to change, The clinging tight wet nylon felt so good, I wanted to keep it on a while longer. He certainly looked good in his tight wet speedo and outlining his semi erection. While in the showers, still in speedos, he asked how I liked wearing those tight swim briefs and said I really liked them. Noticing how the wet nylon was outlining my hard on, he said I could keep it. The warm shower water, clinging wet speedo felt so good, when He asked to help my out of it. Our speedos were about a year old and some fading was noticed on his suit. I told him I'd help him out of his tight wet speedo, once has the ones I'm wearing off me. The feeling was beautiful, his warm wet hands and the clinging wet blue speedo slowly coming down and off with his every pull. Once he my swim briefs unsnugged, showing all of me, I started untying the draw string of his tight wet speedo. I stopped a few minutes, letting him peel them down my legs, then guiding my wet feet out of the tangled speedo. He just giggled and smiled, as I slowly got him out of his clinging tight wet speedo. Once we were both naked, we hugged one another, then went to the lockers, drying off and putting on boxer shorts to wear home. He said later, that wearing his tight speedos at the boy's club was the only chance to wear them. He was glad I could wear one of his tight swim briefs and they fit so well on me. We both look forward to me wearing another one of his extra speedo swim briefs at the swim club..
Old 07-11-2016, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReservedEnthusiast
I'm so jealous of you! I wish I had the opportunity to share. Only, none of my friends wear speedos themselves or, if they do, have the same waist size as I. :/

I'm happy to say I [sort of] have shared now! A couple months ago I got a few suits from Jbrief22 because we're roughly the same size, and he was clearing out (as you can see in his post in the swim suit Buy & Sell forum), so he sent them to me. I've now worn them at home in my room but not yet to the pool or beach. There are 4 suits: a navy blue Seobean, a purple Timoteo with a number on the front, a white Timoteo with a colorful back and very low cut, and a medium grey aussieBum with WonderJock tech inside. My favorite of them is a tie between the white Timoteo because of how brief it is and how it holds the goods up front, and the aussieBum because of the feel of the fabric (and the fact I've always wanted to try an aussieBum).

No one amongst my friends and family knows that I even have them which is kind of thrilling! I hope I eventually have an excuse to wear them to the beach or something since they are more relaxation-oriented rather than exercise-oriented in design. Till then, they are a private thrill. I also tried sleeping in a couple of them once or twice, but wearing another guy's speedo was a little too distracting to fall asleep, if you catch my drift.

I would be only too happy to share with another guy if the chance arose. There may have been one or two times when I could feasibly share with a friend. For example, when I was in Arizona for that wedding a couple weeks ago (see this post: http://www.mensswimsuitboard.com/for...ead.php?t=1940) where I'd gone out to the pool just before bed with one of my hotel roommates. I told him I'd started swimming with Aaron and had gotten into wearing speedos for the workouts. If I had brought a second speedo, and he were near my size, I'd have offered without hesitation to lend him a speedo to try out with me. I think he's easy enough to convince, and we were the only 2 people awake in the hotel and definitely the only ones out at the pool, and the pool was super close to our room, so I'd like to think it could have happened. One day, when I'm near another friend's size....

If I ever do get a massive collection of suits and want to purge my own, I'll share just as Jbrief22 did with me! But, I don't think I could ever get rid of my Speedo Home of the Fast kelly green brief, the first speedo I ever got.