Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2014, 02:52 PM

Default No worries...

The next chapter is in the oven... So to speak....
Old 05-11-2014, 04:22 PM

Wink No worries

Since it's in the oven, is it going to be a hot chapter???

Dooley67
Old 05-11-2014, 06:53 PM

Default Pierre de Laclos*

Origin obscure - wrongly attributed to the French playright:*
"Revenge is a dish best served cold"
Old 05-12-2014, 12:12 AM

Default 24: The big swim...

“Let’s swim the rest of the way,” Erik suggested to Ben as the boat headed east. They were easily a mile out from the end.

“Want to?” Brad asked, hearing the idea. He idled the motor.

“Yeah, it would be cool,” Erik answered. Ben wasn’t really sold on the idea, but the competitive juice in him had to make him say yes.

“We can follow in the boat,” Brad answered. “Make sure you don’t get swallowed by some big trout or something.”

“Or a shark,” Ben laughed.

Brad cut the engine and the guys readied themselves. Goggles on, they jumped in the water, Rex barked at them as they did. “How deep is it here?” Erik asked as he treaded water for a second.

“Not sure, maybe 50 or so feet?” Brad answered with a question.

“Deep and cold,” Ben answered. “You won’t find your balls for a week after this.” He teased. The water was cold, especially out in the deeper parts of the lake. Maine water this far north never got really warm, even in the hottest of summers.

“Swim straight toward that big open area, see what I mean?” Brad asked.

“Got it,” Erik replied with confidence.

“Let’s go,” Ben proclaimed as much as asked, as he set off on the journey. His bright yellow suit was clearly visible in the water. Erik set off behind him, but they quickly joined side by side.

“You want to join them,” Brad asked Dylan.

“Maybe in a bit…” Dylan replied. He really wanted to, but for some reason the middle of the lake swimming freaked him out a bit. He gave his brother credit for being willing to jump in.

The guys got about 100 feet ahead of the boat when Brad started the motor. Erik heard the whine of the engine in the water and slowed a bit, trying to orient what he was hearing. He realized once he realized it was just the boat behind them. Sound travels surprisingly well in water, but it loses a sense of direction.

“We need to stay behind them so we don’t create a wake,” Brad said. The boat moved slowly behind the swimmers. Brad really liked the view. Ben’s tight butt weaved back and forth on the top of the water as he kicked. He had a muscular back side, and he had sculpture runners legs. As his arms came up for each stroke, the outline of every muscle displayed itself. It was a great view.
Erik was equally impressive. His white and blue swimsuit glided in the water, he had the better looking bubble butt of the two, but his rear end did not sway back and forth like Ben. He was a much more rigid swimmer, almost barge like flat in the water. He needed work on his swimming form, but his body form looked just fine. As he stroked he slightly rotated, displaying the tips of his shoulders as his arms rose up to reach. He had an impressive forward reach, and his legs looked hot as he kicked strongly from the hips.

“You want to swim?” Dylan asked Brad. “I can drive if you do?”

“No, it is more fun to watch,” Brad replied. As much as he loved to swim, he was really getting a stimulated charge out of watching the two handsome guys in the water.

“What was that?” Ben exclaimed as he stopped swimming. “It was huge!” he added.

Erik, hearing Ben, also stopped. “I think it was a fish,” he replied. “A big fish!”

Brad and Dylan were too far back to hear them, but saw the commotion. Brad idled the boat as it drifted closer.

“You guys okay,” Brad asked. Both Dylan and Brad hung over the rail on the right side of the boat.

“Something big in the water!” Ben yelled back.

“Lots of big fish out here,” Brad answered. “Mostly they will get away, but sometimes they might not realize you are that close.”

“Damn, he was huge,” Erik replied. Ben and Erik treaded water for a minute or two. They had only covered about a quarter of the distance. Calmer, the guys resumed their journey. It was not the last fish they would see, but at least they would no longer get so freaked out by them.

As the boat edged along behind them, Dylan grabbed a pair of goggles. He rubbed his body all over with his hands, giving Brad a bit of a show as he prepped himself to jump in the water and face his fear. He could not be outdone by Ben and Erik. Brad smiled as he watched Dylan prep himself, shaking his nerves. He looked innocent and cute in just the tiny, colorful swimsuit.

“Better put those strings in, some fish may come and bite them if they hang down like that,” Brad teased Dylan. “Looks like you’re ready to go swimming.”

“Ready as I will ever be,” Dylan replied as his fingers pushed the drawstrings into his suit, Brad watching as Dylan pushed the ties deep into his waist. Brad wished he could help.

Brad brought the boat to idle and cut the engine. Rex was up with curiosity as Dylan headed to the back of the boat for his swim. He patted Dylan in his broad, rugged shoulders as Dylan readied to jump off the back of the boat. “You look like a swimmer,” Brad complimented Dylan, who beamed a bright smile back. Dylan found Brad funny, and in a way he had never felt before, he found him attractive. The deep open water, his confusing feelings for Brad, and his brother taking a lead over him in courage left Dylan in a conflicted state of mind. He leapt off the back of the boat, splashing into the water.

“Have a great swim,” Brad yelled, giving Dylan the thumbs up. Brad smiled as Dylan began his swim, heading toward the two other guys, who were easily 300 feet ahead. They were now probably a mile from shore, it would be a long, slow swim. Brad waited and watched as Dylan glided through the water, his speedo clad body only visible because of his arm stroked and strong kick. Dylan’s dark suit blended in with the water, the streaks of color barely noticeable against the dark, deep lake. Dylan was much more rugged and strong looking in the lake, not as streamlined thin as Erik and Ben. His arms looked massive as he stroked. Brad smiled at the contrast of the bodies. Alone in the boat, he enjoyed the view of the guys displaying their swimming prowess. “They look pretty cute, don’t they Rex,” Brad said as he gave Rex a big rub along his head and back. Rex looked like he was smiling in agreement.

Ben and Erik noticed the bottom of the lake coming into view as they got closer to shore, letting them know they only a little ways to go. The water also felt a little warmer, but maybe they were just warm from the swim. Ben’s yellow swimsuit was right in Erik’s line of sight, but he was far enough away to leave out the details. Dylan had lost a bit of ground to them, now about 400 feet back, slowly plowing his way through the swim. As swimmers went, their forms were far from perfect, but what they lacked in ability they all made up for in endurance, especially Ben and Erik.

Ben made the first move. He started to push the pace. By the time Erik realized it, his yellow swimsuit had moved ahead. In the open water, with little to give perspective, a change in pace can be hard to detect. Ben had taken full advantage of the opportunity to move ahead undetected.

“Asshole,” Erik thought to himself once he realized he had been gunned. He picked up his own pace. Brad laughed as both of their swimming forms went all to hell in their quest for speed. They were, however, moving faster, albeit wasting lots of energy. Erik pushed as hard as he could. He had the opposite advantage to Ben’s, he could close the gap also somewhat undetected.

“Go guys,” Brad yelled as he watched. The excitement of the race had him all fired up. Rex was, as well, as he barked loudly at the enthusiasm of his master. Truth was, he was more than just excited, and he was also getting all erotically aroused, his hand rubbing his own bulge as he watched the race. Brad would soon need a jump in the cold water, himself. It wasn’t just the red chili peppers that were hot in his swimsuit anymore.

Erik was right along-side Ben as they rapidly ran out of depth to keep going. Despite Erik’s almost come from behind victory, Ben actually popped up first, leaping from the water in a jump of excitement. Erik stood with less of an exclamation point end. As much as they pushed each other, the defeat lasted seconds as Erik grabbed Ben and the two embraced in a huge hug, after giving each other high fives. Dylan was still working his way in.

“That was awesome,” Ben said as Erik held him. His yellow suit clung to his anatomy, which was nothing more than a small bump, the effects of the cold water. Erik was no better off, his bulge was almost as flat as flat as a girl’s bikini, his testicles nestled well up into his body, his anatomy the size of maybe a grape. His uncut skin was surely shriveled up and clumped at the top of his tiny sex organ. Erik slid his hand down to Ben’s groin, feeling his shrunk anatomy. “You need to be warmed up,” he added as they held each other close.

“So do you,” Ben answered, feeling what little bulge was left against his leg as they embraced. As Dylan swam the last hundred or so feet, the two specimens of young men warmed each other and absorbed their accomplishment. The feeling of warmth returning to their critical parts felt amazingly good…
Old 05-12-2014, 02:15 AM

Red face Re: the big swim

Another great chapter STS. You created such a vivid image of the lake and the water temperature and it's effect on the guys. Living in Maine, I know exactly what you mean - I've had the same experience with the shrinkage from the cold water and the shock when first getting in.

Your writing is so good and the story line is so well laid laid out that I eagerly await the next installment. I want to know what the four guys will be doing with their day in the sun at the less frequented section of the lake. Brad has got to be in 7th heaven having found these three studs, Dylan, Erik and Ben.

Dooley67
Old 05-12-2014, 02:49 PM

Thumbs up TheSpeedoForum

Saw your brief (pun intended) post on the speedoforum (I'm not a member of it). Good way of handling the plagiarism, short and to the point - well done.

Dooley67
Old 05-12-2014, 10:01 PM

Default Yes, but confused....

STS says he is not a member of SpeedoForum but the record there says he joined in December 2012 which coincidentally is the same time as the member deadendwaterfall (and a member called SolarGuy seems to exist as well)
Old 05-13-2014, 12:41 AM

Solarguy exists in both places!! I can, and do, follow two boards!!!
I agree, good post on Speedo Forum
Old 05-13-2014, 12:42 AM

Oh, forgot to tell STS…as usual, loving this story. Always looking foward to the next installment!
Old 05-13-2014, 01:36 AM

Default Byron reply

Don't you dare try to call me a liar.

I did sign up to SF in 2012 but never activated my account. Hence my statement that I was not a member. I could not post until May 11, 2014. For such a fact digger you should have noted that I made one post... the one in reply to deadwaterfall's stealing of my story, but alas you are not as good as you think. In fact, here is the email exchange between Dave Evans and me when I tried to post a reply and discovered I needed to get my account activated:

Rye May 10 (2 days ago)
Dave, please advise how I can activate my account. User name is STS. Thanks.

Dave Evans
May 11 (1 day ago)

to me
Rye,

I’ve activated your account mate.

Enjoy the forum.

Dave

Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2014 7:37 AM
To: DaveEvans@SwimmerBoyz.com
Subject: Activate account

Byron you need to get over your superior attitude. You have driven so many people from this board, and you continue to treat people like crap. How dare you question my integrity, you clearly need a good lay or something, but I can't imagine anyone wanting to do that with you.

STS