Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2013, 02:02 PM

Default stupid answer from "yahoo answers"

I was searching some answers in yahoo regarding speedos and I'm found some interesting questions.

but in this one

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6181244AAX65EH

some stupid guy answered something that I think is quite sad.

"I've seen lots of straight guys wear speedos and tiny swimsuit briefs at beaches and waterparks all over the U.S. My only recommendation is that unless you're young, have no body hair, an awesome tan, and a near perfectly fit body, you might want to stay away from speedos. Unless you look like that, a speedo will make you look silly and unattractive. Young, thin, tanned, smooth, athletic guys in speedos are just downright stunning and will turn heads where ever they go. Unfortunately 99% of guys don't look like that. It's the select few of hairy pale out-of-shape guys that wear speedos that give them a bad name. Straight guys with good looking bodies that are too chicken to wear speedos usually have insecurities about their sexuality and are too concerned about what others think.
Source:
Personal opinion and years of observation."

I mean: what a freaking jerk! so you have to be a model to wear whatever you want. yeah, LOL

his opinion was even took as best answer.
I was speaking with some coworkers at the office where I work about that "summer is coming" and "what they do in summer" stuff. There's a gay guy who told us he always goes to the beach; and he is a chubby guy that likes to wear sunga (brazilian style) swimwear when going to the beach. the other guys told him if he feels comfortable doing it. he said yes and doesn't give a sh|t he does not have an athletic body or other people don't like his choice, he wears that because he likes it. And of course, that's how it really should be!