Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2013, 09:54 PM

Default Korean Spa

I visited a Korean spa close to where I live that requires people to be nude in the wet areas. They're gender segregated and have a warm and hot pool, steam room, and sauna. Most of the other people seemed to be Korean or Russian. There were lots of families, parents and kids of all age ranges. A few people wore bath towels, but most people walked around naked.

The spa area at the gym I go to is coed, so bathing suits are required. In the locker room some people try to cover up when getting dressed or going to the showers (which are individual and have curtains), but quite a few don't bother. The younger guys tend to get dressed under their towels. One kid, probably about 15, came in with his dad. They were sharing a locker. Both got undressed. The dad took their clothes and put them in the locker leaving the kid standing there naked. The poor guy was fully erect and embarrassingly trying hide it. His dad eventually gave him a towel and they went to the showers. It's unfortunate that kids grow up with so much body shame.

I've been to an older gym that has open showers and a sauna and hot tub in the locker room. Every once in a while you'd see someone shower in a bathing suit, but just about everyone went naked.

Has anyone been to the spas in Vegas? They're clothing optional rather than nude required, but many take the option.

What about European spas? Some are coed and nude required.