Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2024, 07:12 AM

Today at the beach, I saw two other guys wearing swimwear outside the norm (meaning other than board shorts or trunks). Early in the day, one guy with his female partner was wading in the surf in a fairly normal speedo-like swimsuit. Later, I saw a man wearing a microbikini with a thong back taking a leisurely stroll along the shore. I have to admit, it stood out to me, especially given his body type, which made me reflect on my own reactions and judgments.

I'm wearing a neon green "well-endowed" Brazilian rear cut swimsuit and feel that it matches my body type well (although I'm partially faking the "well-endowed" part as I explained in my original post). But it got me thinking—am I rationalizing my own choices because I believe my body fits the swimwear? Is it possible that others have the same reaction to me that I had to the second guy?

I’d love to hear your thoughts and experiences. Have you ever found yourself judging others’ swimwear choices? How do you balance personal confidence with body positivity? Do you think others judge you the same way?