Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2022, 02:02 PM

Red face 2 speedo hunks enjoying in the pool....

"That whale is huge", he said to me with a smile, as I was standing next to a chair, blowing air to my inflatable orca near the hotels' pool.

I turned my head to check who was talking to me and I saw a twenty year old guy with a powerful body, blonde hair and a tight pink speedo.

"Shame I didn't bring a pump for my pooltoy", he added, "as I will not be able to blow mine up for this amazing day in the pool".

I saw he was carrying a medium box of an Intex product, it was the beautiful rainbow unicorn with the yellow bottom that I like so much. Something twitched in me, as without thinking I told him

"If you want, I can blow that thing for you", trying to not sound too enthusiastic about the chance to blow that beautiful toy in a public space.

"Oh, would you, that would be really cool! I see you can do it as that orca is big and strong like yourself", as he winked at me.

That took me off balance, as I was there, covered in sun tan oil, holding a huge inflatable whale, almost finishing to inflate the big tail and wearing only tight skimpy blue speedos with small orcas printed all over it... how could I control?

Was that hunk flirting with me? The vinyl scent of my whale, the tightness of the swimsuit around me, his heavenly body, and the possibility of inflating a unicorn in the middle of the pool was overwhelming.

"I...I... let me finish with the whale and steed is next", were the only words I could mutter.

To show off -and cool off- a little bit, I inhaled and exhaled as huge my lungs would allow to fill that big fat tail of my whale to avoid getting stiff from the situation. I closed the nozzle and plugged it in so it couldn't pop out.

"Here, take good care of my whale as I do your pool toy", I said as I reached the handle of my orca to his right hand, as he extended the left with the box of the toy.

I saw him going away to the pool, filling that little pink speedo with his worked out bottom as I kept wondering how I would avoid overfilling my speedo, as I was getting now plumper from between my lega.

Fresh from the store, the cardboard box of the unicorn was really well sealed, as I tried pulling one of the tabs away, I saw Mr. Pinky throwing the orca in the water and trying the temperature of the pool with his right foot. As the orca drifted from him, he jumped into the water and tried to get on top by jumping on the tail, and sliding his swimsuit-covered tool with the squeaky vinyl of the toy.

As I snapped out the box, I pulled the perfectly cube shaped folded vinyl from it. The smell was wonderful as I began unfolding the toy, looking for the nozzles, placing the patch and the instructions back in the box, as I saw several attempts of Mr. Pinky trying to get on top of my orca, by riding his tail, his head, and even his belly, to end in a splash.

With a strong voice I told him "now I know why you need something more stable", as he kept sliding and splashing around. I could see the entire situation aroused him as his half boner became more noticeable because of the sheer wet pink lycra of his speedo.

Finally I found the center nozzle, pulled it and began to blow on the little chamber as other parts of the deflated toy became unfolded: the head, with a beautiful rainbow mane, two rainbow colored wings and a beautiful, colorful tail. I could see Pinky looking at me using my huge lungs to blow up his pool toy.

Then, it was time for the main body. I told him: "give me 5 minutes and you will be enjoying your floaty pony", as he was just hanging from the whale, frustrated by not being able to ride it.

I began power breathing into the pooltoy and I used the main body to cover my lycra covered bulge, now becoming out of control because of the beautiful smell of the new vinyl pooltoy, and now that I was feeling it was being blown up, it was a crazy time. As I huffed and puffed I felt the head growing between my powerful legs and the huge colorful wings spread side to side. I was rubbing my bulge to the white vinyl of the seat as I hugged the growing pool toy in my arms.

At a glance, I was looking at Mr. Pinky enjoying my whale in the cool pool. He managed to flip it over and lay his upper body on the belly of my orca, while his hips were resting on top of the tail, I could see the hint of him rubbing his lycra-covered chub into the big plump pool toy.

I needed to take control of the situation as my boner was about to pop out of my speedos, and as I was finishing to inflate the huge unicorn, I jumped in the pool, still hugging it, with the valve in my mouth, in order to conceal my huge speedo boner underwater while I finished blowing up the beautiful toy.

As I finished, and closed the toys' nozzle, I saw Pinky coming at me, very excited to see his huge pool toy all filled up as he bounced in my whale.

"Thank you!!! you are the man!!! Love my unicorn", he shrieked as he slid off my orca and waded towards his steed. As he got closer, discreetly, he touched my raging boner with his right hand and rubbed it a bit, as I kept the toy from moving as he was climbing.

"Follow me!", he asked as he laid face down on top of the huge unicorn, with his arms around the neck and his legs around the tail, keeping that wagging on his hips to rub his huge boner on the toy.

I was running out of control as I slided in the water to get my orca and watched his beautiful pink speedo butt bounce on the unicorn as my own boner was almost out to pop out of my swimsuit. Using my arms as oars, I followed Pinky and his Uni to another part of the pool, hidden from sight by lush vegetation.

I could see Pinky, still laying in his new pool toy, pulling down his swimsuit to free his boner and give it direct contact with the inflatables' skin as he started rubbing and moaning into it. I did just the same with my swimsuit and the whale. Couple minutes later we were releasing ourselves on the huge, plump, inflatable pool toys.

It was a wonderful day under the spring sun, the smell of the suntan oil, the squeaking of our inflatable pool toys, the feeling of floating in beautiful blue water, and enjoying the company of someone who appreciates inflatable vinyl, we surely filled our tight lycra swimsuits with warm, thick goo.*

Since then, we have been great friends.

To be continued... ?