Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2020, 01:06 PM

Default Part LXLVI

Part LXLVI

I have been looking for excellent ways to entertain myself in this period of staying indoors and socially isolating. I think a general rule to follow is to be aware of the fact that none of the old Speedos or other gear in the back of your dresser drawer have the Corona virus and digging through the stuff is a form of safe fun. Now is an excellent time to sort through some of the gear you enjoyed wearing when you bought it but somehow got pushed back in the drawer.

All of you realize that I have a big collection of gear, some fresh and nearly new but some getting old and a bit tattered perhaps. This gear includes a lot of swim briefs, a lot of thongs and other snug-fitting underwear, and of course, a lot of compression gear, wrestling singlets, a big collection of straps of all shapes and sizes. Under the right (or some might say “wrong” circumstances, all of it ends up on my body at some point in time or another.

So last night I got to digging around, and I found some thong underwear that I had not worn in a long time. I decided maybe just maybe it would be fun to try some of this on and perhaps use as daily wear instead of undersized tighty whiteys.

I admit, I have always been very fond of how a thong fits my body, and just the thought of being in a situation where I get to wear one all day long gets me horny as all get out. Thongs first “got” to me in this regard many years ago. I’m hooked on three sensations. First I love how I feel when the thong cord or back cuts between my glutes as I move around. Getting onto a stationary rowing machine or bike wearing a thong is always a special treat for both my mind and body. Second, I am really fond of how a snug thong presses on my perineum and this in combination with the feel of the cord/strap is really great. Finally, I actually enjoy getting into the pouch and what I have to do with my hands to make sure body parts are where they should be. In combination with the two other sensations the combination of all of it is really great and not to be missed.

Yesterday I found a brand new thong that I had never gotten around to wearing. It was a size SM which made it fit really nice and snug. So, no more tighty whiteys and this thong instead. Everything seemed OK for awhile. I pulled on some compression pants over. It wasn’t long before I was starting to ooze precum and in no small amounts, to the point where my compression pants where moist in front. I went like this oozing my way all day long. This is really a lot of fun, and I loved every minute of it. By mid day I was feeling even better.

Near bedtime I pulled the items off and decided I needed to hand-wash some of the accumulated ooze out of the thong. I was trying to figure out what to wear to bed, and, interestingly I found a really old Arena swim brief made entirely from nylon. Interestingly, that brief despite the age was still in decent shape. I was still feeling really horny but I got into the brief, crawled into bed and was out in minutes.

I woke up a couple times during the night. Each time I wake up I check out exactly how I am feeling down there. In the process of checking myself out, generally I start dripping precum again but that is exactly as it should be and how I like it. That nylon brief feels really slick even though it fits less tight than a newer Lycra blend brief would. The guys who wore these old school nylon briefs knew they were special in all sorts of ways.

This morning I discarded the swim brief. The thong I had worn yesterday was still damp, but I found a different one to wear for today, again leaving the tighty whiteys in the drawer. Almost immediately after getting into it I started dripping again (of course!). My compression shorts and tee feel great over the thong, and it’s cool this morning so I even pulled sweatgear over the top of that

Shortly I will be on my bike and rowing machine for my morning workout while enjoying the thong and other workout gear I am wearing today. Being stuck in isolation can be a slow, dreary slog or it can be quite enjoyable. It all depends on what you want to be and coming up with creative ways to utilize items that you own. I always think life is so much better when I am oozing drops of precum than when this is not happening. I have found a way to make my self-distancing time enjoyable. You can do the same!

To be continued…