Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2018, 05:34 PM

2018 Holiday reviews Part II
See Part I on previous page, above

Keep Diving Swim briefs (Yosoo, Walmart)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Yosoo-KEE...orts/589892810

Great swim briefs, multiple uses

These swim briefs aren’t cut as skimpy as some out there. They are a full-coverage swim brief but with a fine overall fit. Not cut too low or two high, they will give a guy full coverage both front and back. I see these as having multiple uses, not only for swimming and diving, but as a classy pair of black underwear under a pair of black skinny jeans, or maybe under sweat pants or other workout wear at the gym. A third use is unique bedtime wear. They work well under a pair of sleep pants in the wintertime and I worth them that way last night. I like the feel of the smooth fit for sleeping! In the summer months they will work well alone for sleepwear. Multiple uses!

These are not nearly as skimpy, snug or low-cut as my Seobean or Aqux briefs, but I knew that going in. In the Medium size (the smallest listed available size) they fit like an ordinary pair of black swim briefs. My butt crack is completely covered in them and I would have no issues with wearing them in public. But they do have a certain charm about them. I crawled into bed wearing them with sleeping pants over and I can say I slept very well through the night. I see these mainly as sleepwear or as underwear under black skinny jeans
Precum/ooze production 3/5 smileys

Black “leather” boxer briefs
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Black-Men...ants/848532781

These look fairly unassuming but are much more than that
These shorts appear to provide a good deal more coverage than a typical snug brief worn either for swimming or as underwear under other gear such as skinny jeans. But do not be surprised if you quickly discover that these seemingly tame and apparently innocuous shorts turn out to be a good deal more than that. I ordered the size Medium which should be my normal size, but I quickly discovered that these shorts fit really low in both the front and back. The best way I can describe the fit is that it is what I would call an “Asian” swim brief fit, especially in the back. Some guys may be more than a bit alarmed with that discovery, but it is all part of the fun a guy gets himself into when purchasing a pair of these. Once a guy settles into this and accepts what these really are, it can be wonderful both in fit and feel. I highly recommend ordering a pair of this and you will discover why the design is what it is.

These were the ones that turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. Looking at the photos they appear to be made like a black sunga with wide sides. Can something made like this end up being fun to wear in the sense I think about it. The answer is, emphatically “yes”. These are just a wonderful place to be. On discovery that my butt cracked showed an inch or so the tendency is to try and pull up everything a bit, but that just seems to make matters worse (or perhaps better!). Your penis will fit nicely in the pouch aiming up, but the pouch itself is pretty confining too, and the feel of the slick material pressing against the underside of my penis is an experience to be savored. What a treat. I was moving past mere precumming and into a full-scale “need” to have an orgasm lightning fast even though I wasn’t even that hard. Somehow these shorts sent me into a special place and his was quickly followed by a wonderful and powerful orgasm.

Precum/Ooze production rating 5/5 Smileys, but don’t be surprised if once you are into these you quickly move past oozing and into something much more powerful and profound. But maybe it was just me. I don’t totally understand why these hit me so quickly, but I am here to report tht is exactly what happened. I had great Christmas eve fun wearing these. To a certain degree I am still recovering from the profound erotic experience this morning.

Pacsun super skinny black jeans
https://www.pacsun.com/pacsun/skinni... jeans&start=2

Black super skinny jeans meets a compression pants fit.

First off, these jeans are really really skinny, but I assume that you would not be reading this if you already know that. A snug and tight fit is really what a pair of super skinny jeans is all about. And in order to get that fit, the denim has to be blended with Spandex ®. I have another pair of Pacsun black super skinny jeans that I purchased a few years ago in a fabric blend that also includes Spandex. These look very good for me in size 31 x 30. But I knew that more recently Pacsun was improving the stretch of the denim from what it was a few years ago, allowing for a tighter fit but still giving a guy flexibility in movement. The tricky part is getting a cuff that goes over your feet without hanging. In addition not every guy has the same size calf muscles, and the size of the calf muscle is largely unrelated to a guy’s waist size—that is a guy can easily have a small waist with a bigger, more athletic calf muscle. So stretch is important in the calf area. The cuffs in my size are less than 11-inches, and without the stretch in the fabric I would be unable to get into these. But with the stretch in the denim, no problem either at the foot or calf. I like to wear Compression pants when working out and even as daily wear, and these jeans fit almost like a pair of compression pants. If you want a really skinny fit, these high-quality jeans are the ones for you. More so at a very reasonable price as well. The look, fit and feel are all terrific!

The jeans manufacturers have made substantial progress in coming up with ways to make mens jeans that fit very snug, without limiting movement. Too, the stretchy denim means that guys can downsize at least an inch. I am down to a 30 inch aist in these in part because the stretch makes them easy to button. The reviews on these jeans suggest that they are wildly popular with guys, especially guys like me who think they look clunky in jeans with a loose fit. I hope this trend continues. I nearly always precum a little getting into snug-fitting jeans and I guess most guys probably do. Some guys seem to have the same kind of fear going on with respect to skinny jeans as they have with swim briefs.

Ooze/precum production rating 4/5 smileys

Overall this has been a wonderful Christmas and these items have been real treats. I keep learning more and more how my body responds to and copes with each new situation it faces, and this is part of the overall pleasure that I get running my experiments.

I can’t help but think that Dylan and Josh, Bill and Joe would have enjoyed getting gifts like these as well! Maybe even a few of my readers, as well. It’s always fun to push everything up and forward if only a bit!

To be continued…

Last edited by sebbie : 12-25-2018 at 07:11 PM.