Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2018, 02:46 PM

Default Learning to cope with your urges

Guys just past puberty quickly learn that having an orgasm is not only a new and unique experience, but is also way fun, well maybe way way fun. But guys just starting to experience this part of being an adult thus face the difficult problem of trying to navigate a path where they can enjoy themselves while learning the nuances of how their bodies work in this regard. Guys quickly start longing situations where they will have a degree of privacy with the goal of simply kicking back and enjoying themselves.

But at a young age, privacy is a tough thing to come by. Helicopter parents are a problem, parents who keep track of every moment of your life. If not parents, then nosey siblings who like to report anything you do they think is out of line in any way to your parents with the assertion that you need to be punished for engaging in the “abnormal”. Then there is the problem of leaving “tracks” so to speak on what you have been doing—those interesting splotches and stains that are difficult to explain away as being from something innocuous.

So a guy can jerk off to orgasm in a convenient pair of tighty whiteys, but the splotchy evidence of what happened will be there for others to discovered, perhaps by accident when someone else is doing the laundry. This is a tough period of life in this regard for guys, for sure.

Guys quickly learn an optimal strategy by jerking off in the bathroom if possible. But that means getting off in a hurry from start to finish. The whole idea becomes that of seeing how fast you can complete the task at hand, not savoring each moment in a slow, gradually-building arousal that leads to a powerful, perhaps even mind-blowing orgasm.

Every guy likely develops a little differently in this regard. Given the long-run popularity of tighty whiteys, what guy out there would not have at least a few pair by the time he turns, say 13, and what guy has not used a pair of them as an opportunity to experiment with arousal and ejaculation. Still, some guys claim they only wear loose-fitting boxer shorts and often explain this because of the “freedom” they provide for moving body parts around (perhaps in a potentially arousing way). A “fondness”s in this regard for snug-fitting briefs by guys is by no means universal (or is it?)

Then there is the matter of attire for team sports by developing athletes. There is an assortment of these and, oddly enough many, perhaps most of them involve items of clothing that fit really snug in the groin area.
Of course, the classic example is the snug-fitting swim brief worn by the “serious” swimmers.

I can only imagine what might had happened, if at age 13, I was joining a swim team and had been told that the only suitable attire was going to be a swim brief. Just ANTICIPATING the possibility of having to get into one of these would have not only gotten me feeling aroused but also quite erect. I would have known that an erection would only make it more difficult to even get myself into the brief. To be sure, even at that age I was already longing to get to do this even though I was not a swimmer at all let alone on a swim team. But still, I keep playing this “predicament” over and over in my mind, and I kept thinking about what I could buy once I got out on my own.

I’ve long thought about the entire topic of what makes a swim brief so hopelessly erotic. First, I conclude that I am not unique in having this obsession/fear. For some guys the fear part overpowers the obsession, but for other guys perhaps just the opposite.

I see three big factors: Most obvious is the fact that a lot of guys, perhaps most, tend to get horny and aroused at the mere thought of any item of clothing that fits that snugly around the male body parts. Second, swim briefs are routinely made of material that fits not only snug, but is also really slick and smooth such that it seems made to make a guy’s penis feel really good. Just the thought of having the underside of my penis pressing against that slick smooth material (“up” position) sends me off into another place. Third, the whole idea of the brief revealing the obvious outline of a guy’s anatomy is in itself a turn-on…as in anything that happens erection wise is going to be obvious to others and does a guy have enough control over what is happening to him to not make it all appear too obvious.

Then there are the other competitive sports that seem to always require something that fits snug in the groin area, football, baseball, basketball wrestling etc. Here is where the straps, cups, snug-fitting compression gear and equally snug-fitting football pants, slick and super snug wrestling singlets etc. potentially come into play. Because each item has a unique fit and feel, any one of these items could quickly lead to a hard-on and even an orgasm. Complicating all of this is that if guys dress as a group in a school gym locker room, any of the guys could have an interesting situation develop with their own body just like that with all of the possible consequences that can be imagined.

It is tough growing up. Fear and excitement are all somehow mixed together in a crazy combination.

To be continued….