Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2016, 10:35 AM
Speedo Member

Like others I am not an exhibitionist; nor do I do the towel dance. Getting ready to swim l change out of my pants, underwear and dress shirt, put on my speedo, and lastly take my tee shirt off. With towel in hand, I head to the showers to rinse off and then hit the pool.

My gym is an old one with an open locker room and an open (gang) shower room. After swimming, I first rinse down and then take my speedo off to rinse it out and then take a soap shower. After showering I grab my towel, dry off, and then wrap it around my waist headed to my locker. On the way to the locker I stop by and spin dry my speedo.

At my locker I remove the towel and finish drying. Then put my towel down to stand on while putting on my underwear, pants, tee, and dress shirt. Lastly making sure my feet are dry then putting on my socks and shoes.

Daily I have to laugh when the swim team comes back from the pool. All in jammers and dripping wet directly from the pool (or showers) headed to their lockers. Opening their locker and grabbing their towel to damp dry their upper body. Then wrapping it around their waist and “towel dance” to drop their soaking wet jammer and maybe a speedo too to the floor. Then with the towel still around their waist they proceed to get their pants (jeans) back on using a reverse towel dance. Go figure?