Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2012, 10:38 AM

Default Stress Testing my new Speedo

A funny thing happened to me at swim practice yesterday. I swim for a really good masters team. Most of us are former college swimmers and we still compete in masters events and triathlons or open water swims. I usually wear my practice suits until they are practically falling apart, Well, I finally broke out a brand new Speedo brand brief. I wear size 30, and being new it was a really snug fit. I got it on and went out to the pool area. The group ahead of us was still finishing up, and had about ten minutes to go. A fellow swimmer on my team was already out waiting. He is really hot looking and we are pretty good swim friends. He immediately remarked about the new suit, probably cause I was so overdue for one. Anyway, we were standing there talking and he was saying how he liked the suit and that he needed to get some new suits. He was in jammers, but said he was going to try going back to briefs. I told him he should. I was looking at him thinking about how hot he'd be in briefs.

Suddenly it happened. This has not happened to me in quite a while. I felt the sensation and within seconds I was boinging to full hard in my suit. I position up, so I was pressing against the top of the suit. By now some other guys and gals had joined us. There is not place to sit or even try to hide, so here i was standing at full attention out in front. I took my hand and repositioned to the side, for fear if I did not I'd pop out the top. No one said anything and I tied to act like everything was fine, but anyone could clearly see I was rock solid in my brand new suit. A gal who swims remarked also about my suit, and as she was checking me out I was at my full-on boner state. She smiled, but did not say anything except that she liked my new suit adn it was a great fit and we kept talking. Thankfully, the other team finished and I quickly jumped in the pool before they were even out of it.

The fun part is the jammer guy and I are going to a local swim store to get him a couple new briefs after swimming today. That should be cool. There were a couple pair there that I did not buy, so maybe I will add them to my collection, too.

When it happened it was kind of weird. But it was also kind of fun, brings back memories of those spontaneous boing events of my younger days.