Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2015, 02:01 AM
Speedo Member

Default New to wearing a Speedo swim brief

Hey guys,

I discovered this great board while researching swim briefs! I am not a regular lap swimmer, but may be interested in future for exercise.

Background: We vacation in the Caribean Islands 1-2 times per year, I have always worn board shorts, but a few times I have slipped them off to enjoy the swim either naked or in a pair of skimpy nylon briefs and have loved the feeling, so I decided to buy a pair of swim briefs and knew the skimpy 1-2" styles would not work with this overweight 55 year old body, but I still wanted the look and feel if a high quality swim brief....not some string bikini.

So I bought a Speedo dive brief in black and the Endurance+ swim brief in navy, I plan to wear these when enjoying the surf and as I build confidence around the pool area of the cruise ship we will be on for fourteen days. This is my first time wearing Speedos and would like any feedback or comments. Both suits are on the more conservative side for a swim brief, hope I made good choices?

I am 6' and currently weigh 220, yes I would like to lose 20+ lbs. I ordered size 40 for both suits.

Last edited by Tsturbo : 02-03-2015 at 02:03 AM.