Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2014, 12:53 PM

Default What was the skimpiest little suit you ever wore in public

...What was the skimpiest suit you ever wore in public and what was the circumstances?

I had a little neon yellow thong and a brief in an identical color and manufacturer. The brief was doggone skimpy too.

I was at a convention in San Diego in the early 1990s. Thongs were at the height of fashion for men, and even Shillitos (a precursor department store to Macys) carried them here in Kentucky. But I got the tiny yellow thong and brief from an on-line retailer, I'm trying to recall the name, but they carried lots of skimpy stuff for guys.

Anyhow, a neat trick was to put the thong on first, then put the brief on over. If the circumstances were such that I didn't feel the thong was appropriate, I could just keep the brief on over, and no one was the wiser, much like the guys who wear briefs under board shorts do.

The motel had a hot tub adjacent to the pool. I simply tossed the brief by the side of the tub and hopped in with just the thong on. No one seemed to even notice, let alone cared. Getting out, i reversed the process, getting back into the dry little yellow brief I had left by the tub.

I've done some reading on Hot tub etiquette on line, and I've learned that at hot tub parties on the east coast its appropriete to wear some type of swimsuit always, but in lots of California, complete nudity rules. So I may have actually been a bit OVERclothed in this really little yellow thong. Anyhow, my fellow convention goers are a conservative lot and some of them were relaxing in the tub as well. They were all wearing some type of suit, but my suit did not result in so much as a second glance.

I have a couple thong-like suits--one in black and one in green--that provide a bit more coverage but still leave my glutes completely exoposed. I've worn those in hot tubs iwhen I am in other parts of the country, discarding shorts over as I crawl into the motel tub. No one ever seemed to even pay any attention at all.

Thats why I can't help but laugh when some guys here talk about being scared to wear an ordinary swim brief in public. I suppose with so many cameras, built into phones, a guy can never be certain he is not going to be photographed and show up on the Internet. Me? I would be pleased and honored to have that happen to me!

As our convention ended, people who were going to be attending a swingers convention were arriving. I fit right in with that arriving gang, clothing-wise.

ROFL

Last edited by sebbie : 11-18-2014 at 12:56 PM.