Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2024, 08:44 AM

Default Swimwear choice

Recently I've been doing quite a bit of swimming both outdoor but more indoor. For the latter I use 3-4cm swim briefs by "myoddballs" or "budgy smuggler " and although I love wearing them and being different from all the jammer and shorts on show, I still feel good and rebellious. For the former, I've been going to a small man made loch, which is classed as a nature reserve, with a friend and I've migrated ( no pun intended) from my regular swim briefs to skimpier suits, like Joe Snyder bikini, a white very brief bikini by a German company "waveline" ( defunct now I think) and hom microbikini. Its quite daring and a bit risqué as the chance of others coming a.ong is quite high due to it being a popular dog walking area and also for paddleboarders. During the last couple of weeks there have been quite a few women and young children so I don't really want to be coming out of the water with clinging skimpy briefs and obvious bulge. We usually take photos which we post on a groupchat including my wife and she usually rebukes me for wearing such revealing bikinis. We I'm sea swimming with her my swimwear choice is the regular briefs. In a couple of weeks I'm off to Berlin with a different friend who is into naturism so it will be no briefs for me, just shaven package!