Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2015, 12:28 AM

Default Only seen me in a speedo

Hey guys need some advice. I'm a single dad of a young son. Last year at the local y I enrolled us into a parent child swim class for toddlers. I was the only dad in the class and always wore a speedo brief to the class. None of the moms seemed to mind and were always super friendly. I think some of them even liked the eye candy. We'll anyway this early summer I took my son to the outdoor pool and splash park several days. Everytime I was the only man in a brief with the exception of the men swimming laps. Well this one woman with a young son who is my age or a few years younger came over to introduce herself as she remembered us from swim lessons. I saw her 2 more times and we always said hi and stuff, she knows I'm not married. We'll today I was off work so we went to the indoor kids play pool area at the y. She was there and we said hi. It was pretty quiet and she was really friendly. She brought up how she is going through a divorce and how tough it is. I told her my custody drama I went through and everything. She seemed a little flirty asking about my tattoos and stuff and even brushed my arm once. Anyway before she left she mentioned we should set up a play date for our kids. Now she's cute and everything, I'm wondering, what you think. Is she really interested in our kids hanging out or is she looking for something else. I'm wondering if she's looking for a rebound instead. Should I text her tomorrow and try to set something up? I'll admit, things are pretty slow for me right now in the dating prospects. Plus, I don't know why, but I feel kinda weird my only times I've ever seen her I have been in some sort of speedo suit and her a tankinI or modest bikini. What are your thoughts?
Old 09-26-2015, 02:04 AM

If you think there's a mutually satisfactory relationship brewing, then go for it!!!

Nice to know your speedo may have been a catalyst for it to start happening. If so, maybe you should also look for a source men's short shorts to wear to casual get-to-gethers out of the pool.

"Chubbies" Shorts is the first place to start looking.
Old 09-26-2015, 04:23 AM

I don't think it was what you were wearing as much as what you were doing. You were at the Y swim lessons with your son. Nothing impresses a women with children than seeing a father spending time with they kid. I assume you are in good shape, which would also appeal to a woman going through a divorce - especially if her ex is a beer swilling, football watching, big bellied couch potato. She probably appreciated you had the body for a speedo, but the fact you were spending time with your son was the real appeal. Be yourself and offer "play dates" with your kids. Great way to know her and figure if she wants more than a casual friendship
Old 09-26-2015, 10:06 AM

Decide what you want, then make your personal rules.
If you just want someone pleasant to chat to while the children play then make it clear to her that this is the limit of your friendship.
You've probably gone past the point of a one night stand, it would make things too complicated especially with children involved, so if this slips into a relationship expect it to be medium or long term and with emotions involved.

Dog owners often go through this situation as walking a dog tends to attract other dog owners.

Whatever happens try to ensure that all four of you enjoy the situation.