Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2015, 08:11 PM

Default Tan Lines & Doctors

I have a mole on my arm that my regular doctor noticed at my last visit. He referred me to a dermatologist to have it checked out. My appointment was last week.

The assistant took me back to a room and wrote down all the usual information. Then the doctor came in and took a look at my arm. She said she wanted to take a biopsy of the mole and send it to a lab. Then she asked if I had any others. I do, and told her so. She suggested a full exam, and I consented.

The doctor left and the assistant came back into the room. The assistant explained that the doctor was going to take a look at my skin and take measurements of any spots that they want to track. Then she told me to get undressed. I stripped down to my underwear while she got the paperwork ready for the doctor.

"Actually, the underwear needs to come off too," she said after I'd sat back down. This surprised me a bit, but I stood back up and took of my underwear leaving me completely nude. "The doctor will be back in just a minute," she said after she'd finished the paperwork. She left me alone.

The doctor came back after a few minutes. She started the exam, carefully looking over my skin and taking notes. She had me lie back. I jumped a bit when she touched my penis. "Sorry, cold hands," she said. While she continued to hold and examine me, I couldn't help but get hard. She continued with the exam. I'm sure it's not the first time that has happened.

"Do you tan?" she asked when she'd finished. I told her I don't. "I ask because of your tan lines," she said. I told her I wear a speedo. "Wearing plenty of sunscreen?" she asked. I told her that I do. "I see too many patients that wear minimal swimwear but forget to wear sunscreen. When you expose skin that doesn't get a lot of sun, you're going to get burned."

She told me that nothing else looked suspicious, but that I should come back for regular check ups. Then she told me the assistant would come back to get set up for the biopsy. The doctor left again and the assistant came in and set up a few tools while I waited. A minute or two later, the doctor came back. "I'm sorry, I should have told you that you could get dressed," she said when she walked in. I was still naked and erect. "Would you like to put you clothes back on or are you okay?" I was kind of enjoying the exposure, so I said I could wait. The biopsy only took a couple of minutes. When it was done, the doctor said it would be a few days before the results came back. She said goodbye and left. The assistant told me how to take care of the stitches, then she left too. I got dressed.

Results came back yesterday. Turned out to be nothing, but better safe than sorry.