Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2012, 02:50 AM

Default Hey Speedo Lovers: Take This Poll!!!

Here's an excellent opportunity to express your preference in men's swim suits:

http://forums.usms.org/showthread.php?t=20221

Note: You have to log in to vote so come up with an inconspicuous screen name that doesn't reveal your speedo fetish.

CD

Last edited by California Dolphin : 02-19-2012 at 02:57 AM.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:28 AM

I agree with the first poster that briefs are making a come back. In my non sceintific observation of swim team practices, and the guys on my team, I am now seeing more guys in briefs, especially on the HS teams (several practice at the pool I swim at). On the other end, I am seeing more jammers now on the recreational fitness swimmers, but I am not sure if they switched from shorts to jammers or briefs to jammers.

I do not agree with the one guy who said his gf hates his briefs cause the ugliest part of the guy is the upper thigh on the side where the suit does not cover... could not figure that one out.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:26 PM

Default survey of survey

Interesting to read the variety of responses, bearing in mind this is a Masters swimming forum.

If there is a "comeback" for briefs it isn't reflected in the votes as the jammer/jammer preference shows itself ahead - disappointing but maybe not surprising in light of trends of the last few years.

The gf objection I also find unusual ( but precisely the area the bodybuilders
do not want covered if they have been working on their glutes ).

Debugger seems to demote briefs as maybe OK for "less important" meets !
(whatever that means).

IMHO Dolphin 2 and Thrashing Slug have got it right.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
I agree with the first poster that briefs are making a come back. In my non sceintific observation of swim team practices, and the guys on my team, I am now seeing more guys in briefs, especially on the HS teams (several practice at the pool I swim at). On the other end, I am seeing more jammers now on the recreational fitness swimmers, but I am not sure if they switched from shorts to jammers or briefs to jammers.

I do not agree with the one guy who said his gf hates his briefs cause the ugliest part of the guy is the upper thigh on the side where the suit does not cover... could not figure that one out.
Regarding seeing more jammers on recreational fitness swimmers, I wonder if they actually switched from "Boardies"?

I suppose jammers might be preferable to boardies since they don't have the sensation of swimming with a mop wrapped around your hips!!!

CD
Old 02-20-2012, 02:59 AM

I think the same, I can't imagine going from briefs to jammers (except for the guys who go tech suits in comps). I admit I have a few pairs of jammers, although I never wear them. I do agree with a post that said jammers can be more revealing than briefs... ever seen a guy whose manhood is pointing down along his leg... at least in briefs it is always in the same place (bigger sometimes, but not in the wrong place)
Old 02-20-2012, 03:28 AM

Default Sydney Olympics

I don't think I see a down-your-leg problem but these oarsmen seem pleased to see their medals with everything in the right place:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP03nRs3bHA