Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2024, 01:28 PM

Default Old Methods are Still Great fun!

Old Methods are Still Great fun!

A classic story of mine from maybe 20 years ago was called “Spending a Night in a Cup!”. This story outlined in detail the specifics of how I was having a really enjoyable time wearing a tight-fitting Jockey brand underwear thong under an old school strap and cup as nighttime wear, and spending the entire night in an aroused, “edging” situation, semi-erect and precumming for the entire night, then still feeling horny as all get out when I awakened in the morning.

Although I am older now, my enthusiasm for this form of edging has never abated. But a lot of things have happened to me since I wrote this piece. Thong designs have varied, and finding an old school strap and cup has gotten more and more difficult. Meanwhile, a decade ago, I had to have my prostate removed using what was supposed to be nerve-sparing robotic surgery. The promise was that even if I could no longer ejaculate, I would still be able to get an erection and have an orgasm. But things were not going to ever be quite the same as they were when I wrote my “seminal” paper on edging wearing a thong, strap and cup.

Part of what the doctor told me was true. I could easily bring myself to a dry orgasm (interestingly, still with some precum) but an orgasm without an erection is hardly any fun at all. Still, ever since I was about 12 years old, I had figured out how to do what I call school-boy masturbation, the technique simply involves massaging the penis with the hand to encourage the erection, and, usually, at that age I was just simply enjoying my ability to ejaculate at the conclusion of the stimulation. I am not sure at what age I discovered that a lubricant was helpful in these “hand jobs”, but I was probably already in my late teens, or older. Still, I was to get an erection so quick I did not need no lubricant!

As any of my readers know, I am now 76 years old and have been spending the last decade dealing with issues relating to the prostate surgery. I still love to edge, and being retired now and continuing to live alone, I can devote many hours to what I refer to as “edging experiments”.

Back when I was a teenager, gel soaps for shower and bath were very uncommon, and nearly everyone used bar soap. These soaps have become really popular over the last two decades, and nowadays bar soap is tough to find. I think the public finally concluded that gel soaps made sense largely because they make a great masturbation lubricant—better by far than hand lotion in part because you could soap yourself up with them and do some school boy style masturbation just before entering the shower or bath. Penises generally love to be lubed up this way and reward the guy with all sorts of memorable sensations in the process. No need for an expensive sexual lubricant like Astra Glide at least not if you want to enjoy yourself by engaging yourself and your penis while alone.

Then there are the stimulation aids such as an estim device. These are widely available. Most consist of a small unit that is powered by two AAA batteries and then have a choice of slight electrical shocks in varying patterns. This may sound scary but an estim device can be a lot of fun. There are various “attachments” to these devices but the one I have consists of two adjustable silicone rings, one that fits on the base of the penis and the other at the glans, and the current passes from one ring to the other in varying patterns, and the level of the stimulation (current) is also adjustable.

Let’s say you are not erect currently but interested in getting erect. First, I would start with some plain old school boy masturbation using the gel soap as a lube, lubing up my penis and whatever other parts down there that you want. The goal here is to get yourself into a good semi-erect mode. The gel soap is a good conductor of electricity. Then get into the silicone rings of the estim device, one at the base and the other at the glans. Once the rings are in place, turn on the device at the lowest setting and see how the device feels at the lowest setting, then gradually turn it up to vary the patterns.

You could probably keep doing this until you have an orgasm, but you want to delay that because the next step employs a vacuum style penis pump. If you have never been in one of these, the vacuum pump is a great treat as well. The vacuum pumps have a rubberized sheath at one end. The sheath has a hole in it where your penis fits in. The sheath hole may look too small to fit your semi-erect penis, but it will get sucked in and fit nicely once you squeeze the pump a few times. The gel soap works fine to seal the sheath. For me, the vacuum pump works the best If I am semi-erect from having just used the estim device. Before getting my penis into the pump, I put a blue rubber penis ring around the sheath. This not only helps hold the sheath in place, but at the end of my vacuum pumping session, snaps down on the base of my penis. Once out of the pump, I then add another ring, a clear beaded design to fit at the glans of my penis, fitting snug to the glans. I now have a red penis fully engorged with blood and am feeling way horny having not had an orgasm yet.

Time for a tub bath wearing the engorged penis with the two snug rings. What an enjoyable bath!

The next step is to crawl out of the bath, still horny and still lacking an orgasm, and think about how to spend the night. Hmmm. How about spending the night in a cup? I find a really snug-fitting thong in my dresser drawer, and an old school boy style strap with one of those flat cups that provide minimal space for an erection. I quickly crawl into these items and fall asleep still aroused and precumming. What a great situation to be in!

I have sometimes complained that the Magic Wand style massager works well, but at least for me bring on a near instant dry orgasm. And that is not fun. But, what about touching the vibrator massage unit not to a cloth covered penis but to the school boy strap cup? This technique still gives excellent sensations, but without the uncontrollable urge to go into orgasm mode. I view the Magic Wand as another useful item in my arsenal of arousal aids.

I woke up this morning still feeling really good down there and still feeling horny as all get out. My condition this morning helps me write this story. Being 76 years old and missing a prostate is not the end of the world for me. Getting a little “help” from an estim device and a vacuum pump is good and not a problem for sure.

I hope that you find my story here both interesting and useful in your own quests to get aroused.
Old 09-02-2024, 12:31 PM

Default On Sizing Straps and Cups

On Sizing Straps and Cups

I was watching a Reelz video where the son was complaining to dad that he was desperately in need of a bigger cup! I have been unable to find the video again to link it, but I thought it was interesting and my mind got to wandering on the subject of sizing straps and cups. This is a subject that I have written about many times in the past, but the interesting part is that whenever I run a new “experiment” I invariably come up with something that makes for an interesting observation or two, and these observations might prove not only interesting but also useful for others

If I was going to write accurately this morning on the subject of sizing cups and the straps that hold them, I needed to have some practical experiments to write about. So, what about putting on a suitable strap and cup this morning, so that I could write with greater accuracy about the subject of course, one idea that is most interesting is the observation that many straps and cups are designed to hold some sensitive parts securely, although in recent years many cups have grown in size and shape so a guy's penis just flops around inside rather than being held securely in one place. I have often complained that such designs that merely confine the penis to an open space are not fun to wear at all, or at least not nearly the fun of a flatter and smaller old-school cup that is sized small enough to restrict the penis from moving around inside the cup, and the sensation of the walls of the smaller, flatter cup surrounding the penis is an important part of the “fun” of wearing the cup. But maybe guys are concerned that if the cup fits too snug, this will distract them from the athletic endeavor at hand because the mind suddenly is focused not on the game but on the interesting sensations emanating from down there.

Years ago, I bought what I call an old-school strap and cup at a local drug store. I really liked this one in that the strap was made to not only hold the cup securely but the elastic was strong enough to make certain that the cup pressed snug against my groin, and once on my penis was held in an essentially fixed position with me being very aware of the cup walls. In my mind, this is the perfect cup, the guy in the Reelz video complaining about needing a bigger cup notwithstanding.

Over time, the elastic in the cup leg straps gradually got weaker and weaker, and, as a result, the leg straps kept getting longer and longer which meant that the cup was gradually fitting looser and looser to my groin. One day I decided I could remodel the leg straps by shortening them and resewing them together. I did that and got the leg straps to about the same length as they were originally, but with the leg straps now less elastic, they fit not only with the cup bearing down on my penis and groin more securely than when the strap was new. This modification to the strap is not only interesting but fun.

That brings me to today. Like so many guys did in the 1960s, I wear the strap over an undersized pair of tighty whiteys, pushing my penis forward and slightly upward in the brief before adding the strap with the shortened leg elastic over the top. My mind is already in arousal mode as I think about this situation and what will be happening.

Once the strap is in place I am immediately thinking that I would like to touch my penis with my fingers. But the cup bears down so snugly I cannot do this. Besides, I have just pulled on a really tight pair of Nike Pro compression shorts over everything, so the cup is really secure to my groin and my penis is stuck in one place with the cup bearing down and further held in place with the Nike shorts.

At this point there are two ways of looking at the dilemma I have created. Either this is a really uncomfortable situation or a really fun situation. Or, oddly enough, maybe this situation is actually a goofy combination of both! I can’t touch my penis and do any masturbation, but I am stuck trying to deal with the situation my penis is in, and there is an odd combination of being in an uncomfortable situation along with what I can only describe as pure erotic pleasure. At a basic level, I really like where I am at as I am writing this, and for good reason.

I suspect that most guys faced with a situation like this would almost immediately start to feel horny, and this would be quickly followed by persistent dripping precum from the cowpers. What else can a guy do to deal with such a wicked, nearly unbearable predicament? Still, there is nothing inherently “wrong” with being in such a dilemma, in fact, from my perspective this is terrific fun. I am greatly enjoying my predicament moment-by-moment as I keep getting more and more horny even without a growing erection.

Here I am this morning, writing this, my laptop in my lap, with the weight of the laptop also bearing down on my seriously confining strap and cup. I cannot think of a nicer place to be, and my cowpers is going bonkers in dealing with the situation.

I hope my readers find my story this morning interesting, and are encouraged to try some experiments on their own employing straps and cups. It is truly great fun to be a male!