Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2024, 10:57 PM

Default Thong Forum - thongforum.com

I’m launching a new forum for thong and g-string swimsuit enthusiasts. You can join at https://www.thongforum.com.

Some of you may already be members of the ThongBoard, which is hosted on Aimoo. The ThongBoard has been a valuable resource over the years, but Aimoo hasn’t kept up with the times. It lacks support for mobile devices and basic features, like notifications and search, are missing or broken.

The new site is powered by Discourse, an open source discussion platform. I want to create a welcoming place for people to talk about swimming and sunning in thong and g-string swimsuits. My hope is that a focused, modern site will encourage new people to join.

I do not intend to serve ads or monetize the new site in any way. Servers are reasonably cheap these days, and there are no recurring fees for Discourse (the software).

I hope you'll consider joining, and I look forward to seeing you on the Thong Forum.