Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2024, 01:03 PM

Default Postscript

Postscript

I awoke early morning yesterday morning and immediately pulled on my snug modded jock and cup over my tighty whiteys. The cup stayed on for the rest of the day. Then I slept the night without the cup, just wearing a swim brief instead.

Initially, the cup pressing down on my penis feels quite good, though the sensations vary depending on how my penis is placed. One of the reasons why I wear the tighty whiteys underneath the cup is that they allow me to position my penis in a specific spot under the cup. The most fun place is with the tip pointed forward and upward, and the tight underwear means that it will stay stuck in that position with the cup pressing down firmly at the same time.

With all of this in position, the sensations I get are quite good, even memorable. These are the kinds of sensations that make my mind want to focus specifically on where they are coming from. I start to drip, almost immediately, and that keeps going on throughout the day. A lot of guys seem to believe that it is possible to just keep dripping for only a limited period of time, but that really is not the case. I was still dripping when I removed the cup at bedtime.

Of course, I do take bathroom breaks in which the cup is temporarily removed. But these breaks almost immediately cause a slight increase not decrease in blood flowing into my penis, which makes my erection a touch harder than it was before the break. Then, when the cup goes back on, the sensations get even better if a bit even less tolerable.

At this point, my mind wanders in two completely different directions. One part of me says this is really great fun and the last thing I want to do is to let my penis get out of the predicament it is in when inside the cup. But the other part of my brain says I really do need a break from all of this stimulation however enjoyable it is and the break would involve getting out of the strap and cup and recovering from the sequence of events that are driving me this way. Are sexual sensations really supposed to persist for 6 hours, 8 hours, or even longer? This is a form of edging involving a cup and strap.

At some point I understand the first video in my previous post. Young baseball players have spent hours playing the game while encased in a cup that mentally has been driving them bonkers, and they are anxious for some relief. But being in the cup for a lengthy period of time has been a learning experience as well, as in how the male penis behaves and exactly what happens if it is subjected to such a situation for a long period of time, the dripping along with all the odd but still very fascinating sensations that happens. So one part of a guy says the thing to do is to wear the cup only so long as the game is on, but the other part says that this is really not a bad place to be even when your mind is not distracted by playing in a ball game, and that there is something that can be said for the experience of being in a cup when a guy’s mind can focus on his penis,

Another way of coping with this as well is probably to go into a full-blown ejaculation while still wearing the snug cup, but guys often defer from this in that it is possible that odd damp spots will be noticed on the player’s uniform by the other players in the game. Maybe after so much cup stimulation, guys are happy to go into hiding and quickly relieve the pressures of the day with some old school masturbation in private after the strap and cup are off, perhaps in the shower. This is another of those interesting but seldom talked about topics by males.

I am anxious to do what I did yesterday again—wearing the strap and cup for an entire day, but maybe not today. I need more recovery time, first.