Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Today, 01:15 PM

Default Goodness these are tight-fitting

Goodness these are tight-fitting

Finding and wearing a really skin tight pair of running tights is an experience that no male should avoid. I like the fit and feel to be really really snug and I firmly believe that many of my readers would like that fit and feel as well. I have been telling you about my experiences in purchasing and wearing the most recent ones I have purchased. But this morning, I found an older pair under the TSLA brand name that I have worn only once or twice before. I always have been very fond of the TSLA brand for =not only fit and feel, but for the overall quality of the construction. Undersizing these a bit puts extra strain on the fabric and on the construction quality, particularly the seam sewing. But the tighter the fit, the more a guy will “enjoy” himself.

These are black, but with aqua blue contrast stitching that really stands out, and the fit is among the tightest I have ever experienced in a running tight. Not only that, there is just a single stitched seam running up the back, in the “land between the glutes”. This not only feels great but looks great as well.

Once in, it is difficult to not get into a super-horny mode, but that is the whole idea behind such a snug-fitting garment that fits like a second skin. Perhaps it has never occurred to you that yur calf muscles themselves are an erogenous zone, and just feeling the grip of the skin tight fabric holding my calves sends me off into another world of pure Lycra pleasure.

What a treat for any male!

Sebbie