Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2012, 12:04 PM

Excellent! Thanks for posting that, and thanks for the other postings as well. And Happy New Year to all!
Old 12-29-2012, 04:51 PM

Thank you for your kind remarks. I really enjoy getting up in the early morning and finding a nice erection, and then "forcing" myself into my smallest possibe suit. Such fun!suit5a.jpg

Last edited by sebbie : 12-29-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:27 PM

Default more on the suit

I am now beginning to fully understand and appreciate the Asian Suit phenomenon and why it blows me away relative to the other interesting experiences I have had in trying on suits over the years. The cut is really very different from suits destined mainly for American customers. The Asian suits, while skimpy in front, do not appear to be that much more revealing than a lot of the suits sold in the US, such as the Solar Speedo. The real difference is in the rear. Unlike thongs, the suits provides coverage to the glutes but have a narrow center seam that runs up the back, and the waist in the rear is cut so low that a Y-shaped butt crack, maybe an inch long or so, almost invariably shows in the rear. Further, they fit really snug in the lower part of the front and I mean really really snug.

Once a guy is somewhat into the suit, the tendency is to want to check the back of the suit to see whether the butt is fully covered, and when a guy discovers not quite, he tries to pull the suit up, forcing the rear seam into the butt crack and pushing up the scrotum and perineum area. Adjusting the penis to the side or up helps, but a guy would have to be brain dead for a serious erection not to happen at this point. So, why you see photos of the Asian guys with clear erection outlines sideways or up is that is the only way they can possibly get their suits in place.

All of this is great erotic fun, and I will have more to report no doubt once the two Aqux suits in the next couple weeks. This might indeed be the most fun I have ever had in a suit, and that is saying something!
Old 01-21-2013, 11:42 PM

I like reaching around in back and feeling the butt seam in my solar.
I can't believe there are people who wear solars that don't get aroused, excited in them. Speedos and especially solars are not 'just a swim suit'. Maybe its the sexuality implicit in a speedo that makes some American males uncomfortable about them. They might be afraid of popping a big lalahu inside their tight little speedo. They might recognize that they want to. Just a thought.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:39 PM

Wink The clothes arrived from China today

aqux2sm.jpgThey are all really nicely made. Took almost exactly 3 weeks to get here. I ordered around New Years. Good speed especially with free shipping. They arrived here via US registered mail. I had to sign for the registered mail.

In anyone is interested in the specifics of how to order drop me a private message and I will give you the particulars

First up, the yellow and multicolor Aqux suit.

These are really nicely made, they seem more detailed and better craftsmanship than we see in US for $30. $13 inc free shipping. The colors are all separate pieces of fabric , The rear seam has a tiny bit of mesh to make it stretch.

These are about the same size as Seobean..A medium is about a Small in a Sporti Euro. Similar to Seobean with very low cut rear. That is part of "the look". The tag says the material is 82% polyester and 18% polyurethane
Old 01-10-2016, 07:52 PM

Default Seobean Bikini

I swim laps in a similar Seobean suit, plain color. The stitching and material is top quality and the drawstring keeps the suit on my butt at turns. Feels like nothing is on, and good support for the package. With a 32 inch waist a Large size fits like a glove.
Old 01-13-2016, 11:43 PM

if you are looking for seobeans local in the USA try

http://stores.ebay.com/swimwear-swim...fsub=674798019

little more then the ones from china but fast shipping. ive purchased a few from here and seems to be getting in more over the last few months.
Old 01-14-2016, 12:49 AM

Keith is a good guy and his prices are quite reasonable. i have bought suits from him and visited with him via email