Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2022, 06:30 PM

Exclamation I posted these insanely candid speedo pics on Facebook ...forgot , up 7 days

I put some speedo snaps on myself up on Facebook my main page late last week for a quick see if anyone sez anything... kinda thing. I forgot all about it and they were up for over a week.

No one said anything, but some seemed standoffish.

My caption was dumb too, something about loving how my body looks despite going 40 in a month.

Attachment 1560

Attachment 1561

Last edited by bathingsuitbunny : 01-11-2023 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-29-2022, 12:39 PM

Nice photos, great body even if you really are approaching 40.
Your swimsuit looks like a Brazillian Sunga style rather than a traditional square cut.
Would love to see you in a European style 2" swim brief or even a 1" men's swim bikini style. There is so much choice it is like going into a sweet shop and salivating as your search through all the confectionery jars for a little of what you fancy today.

When taking photos especially indoors make sure that your backgrounds don't detract from the image of you in the foreground. Tidy and clean so it looks like an ideal home. Throw any loose object behind the camera where they can't be seen. My brother once took photos of his kids in an apartment, in the background he'd left the toilet room door open accidentally, we were left with a photo of cute kids standing in front of a random toilet.

When taking photos outdoors make sure the subject doesn't have a tree or lamppost growing out of his head, weird people often get into the background of photos, that photo of you alone in the dunes in your new speedos may have a grumpy nudist in the background stealing the show.
Old 09-29-2022, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Nice photos, great body even if you really are approaching 40.
Your swimsuit looks like a Brazillian Sunga style rather than a traditional square cut.
Would love to see you in a European style 2" swim brief or even a 1" men's swim bikini style. There is so much choice it is like going into a sweet shop and salivating as your search through all the confectionery jars for a little of what you fancy today.

When taking photos especially indoors make sure that your backgrounds don't detract from the image of you in the foreground. Tidy and clean so it looks like an ideal home. Throw any loose object behind the camera where they can't be seen. My brother once took photos of his kids in an apartment, in the background he'd left the toilet room door open accidentally, we were left with a photo of cute kids standing in front of a random toilet.
When taking photos outdoors make sure the subject doesn't have a tree or lamppost growing out of his head, weird people often get into the background of photos, that photo of you alone in the dunes in your new speedos may have a grumpy nudist in the background stealing the show.

>>I actually don't take photos, I just set up laptops with video then take snapshots later. Often it's just to see what I look like in a speedo suit doing yoga and flexible posing. So I didnt intend to shae them, so no clean backgound haha.

>Thanks fo the compliments!

>A Lot more women find speedos sexy as all hell than what is said, believe me 1st hand expeiences...like 20 of them. Especially women 35 plus...I think they love the balls it shows (not literally okay half literally lol) when I saunter /lay flat/exercise...I know the women in my co op would go out of the way to watch me spread eagle with a half bone on. Dead certain this 1 woman would look at me out the window moaning like crazy , mastubating. That makes a 1/2y and fuckin diamond drill! A leaky one at that!

Last edited by bathingsuitbunny : 01-11-2023 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-30-2022, 01:20 PM

You look great in all the photos you posted on this site. I thought you were in your 20's.
Don't expect many comments on Facebook or Instagram. I knew a cute 40 year old guy who would get 1000 likes and one comment for "their" photo on IG, I asked if they were bots. No, with phones that have no keyboards, you get few comments. I am 74, a hairy old Bear, but I got more nice comments on IG than he did. I got rid of the IG account, just have FB and rarely put my Beach photos there. I delete my photos here after a few weeks.
Old 10-01-2022, 03:33 PM

In my 20s? lol Omg thank you for that