Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2019, 02:43 AM
Speedo Member

Default Style of the Month Challenge

I enjoyed the colour of the month challenge last year, and as it sadly didn’t go another year, I thought I would try out a variation – Style of the Month Challenge.
As it is the first month of Summer for those of you lucky enough to be in the northern hemisphere, it seems like a good month to start.

Rules:
One point for posting that you have worn swimwear in the style of the month this month
One additional point if you provide a brief review of the swimwear
One additional point for a photo of you in said swimwear this month
One bonus point if photo is in a public place (beach, public pool etc - backyard doesn’t count)
You can post multiple times meeting the particular months’ criteria, earning multiple sets of points, but each post needs to be different swimwear.
After 12 months, the person with the most points will officially be named the most stylish.

Style Challenge for June –
Basic Brief style for lap swimming.

I personally only have one pair of lap swimming style briefs in my collection – a Nike Nova Spark pattern brief. I bought these online but found that the bum is quite baggy for me, despite having a centre seam. Also the material isn’t very comfortable – I am conscious of the briefs all the time rubbing on my skin when swimming – so these have been consigned to the boot of my car for emergency use only.