Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2019, 10:18 PM

Default Speedo Reactions

I dont know about anyone here but not only do i love the feeling of wearing Speedos and having them keeping my intimate parts of the body extremely comfortable i also find the glimpses and reactions from women a major turn on.
Tonight in our local pool was a Swim Club so the pool is really restricted until the last hour so i went the gym for a hour and worked on my chest, arms and shoulders then headed to the Pool Changing Area and threw on my Quicksilver Sky Blue Briefs(which are probably one of my favourite pairs) anyway i head to the Sauna to chill out. Anyway about 15 mins or so pass and two bang tidy girls come in one dark skinned, curlyish brown hair in a leopard skin bikini and her fit blonde mate who looked a lot like Pixie Lott in her white swimsuit, they are talking about how drunk they were etc and after about 10 mins i had to get out for a breather but as i stood up to open the door, they stopped their convo dead and i felt them staring in my direction which had me feeling rather horny at this point, i leave the room and sit down for a few mins and decide to go back in to give them another eyeful. Anyway as the dark girl leaves i plucked up the courage to speak to the blonde girl and she was lovely and bizarrely asked if i have my own place or live with friends(not sure if this was a hint to reveal my availability im praying so) anyway after a short while some chavs come in and start hounding her so she says goodbye to me and leaves. But her reaction was kinda positive and if she likes me wearing them then shes my kind of girl
Old 04-20-2019, 11:44 PM

Was it the speedo she was impressed with or the guy wearing it? As they say: "Clothes don't make the man."
Old 04-21-2019, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
Was it the speedo she was impressed with or the guy wearing it? As they say: "Clothes don't make the man."

Im just praying it was both mate, if she has a thing for them it would be something we could share and enjoy together the pair i was wearing was really tight as well so thing she knew i was happy to see her 😋😍
Old 11-02-2019, 07:53 PM

Smile Speedo Reactions

I alway liked wearing tight Speedos , feeling so snug and secure in them. one of the best reactions I've seen and heard is from my uncle while seeing me in a bright colored Speedo swimsuit revealing it all and saying "it's time to get you unspeedoed." Once in the swim club shower or bedroom, he'll patiently and slowly strips the clinging lycra down and off me dry or wet, soon to be unspeedoed by him, now seeing my healthy male torso and bouncing hard on. He'll give me a big smile while saying "finally Speedo off." after a lot of playful resistance by me, as the clinging tight Speedo comes off. This is my Uncle' Speedo reaction, I look forward to hearing, especially from him, knowing my Speedo will soon be coming off.