Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2014, 01:25 PM

Default well...

I wonder why www.thespeedoforum.com has more posts/contributions. I think menswimsuitboard.com has more freedom to make post, In the above mentioned site your messages will be tested. I once joined that forum, then I made a post how I started to like speedos, the the forum owner sent me a pm saying I cannot talk about my childhood , because they could be pedophiles in the page, well... wait a second, I just wrote something about my swim team when I was 7 years old, nothing strange or gross, so what was wrong?! some time after that my account was cancelled "for not making any contributions". bloody forum.

so I feel confortable in this forum since you can say what you feel and what you think with no jerk testing what wrong or right. this is because I like this page more. maybe some members, study, go to gym, have a family, kids, and so on, so they cannot dedicate much time like before. sometimes I read old post and it gives me ideas to new posts.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:06 PM

Obviously sometimes readers don't completely comprehend posts properly or the post wasn't written clearly enough to avoid confusion. Sometimes readers will feel compelled to react or over react instantly, without re-reading a nd giving the author some benefit of doubt. It happens. When it does, and you get sick of it, a private message is appropriate, so is ignoring it, which looks the same to the rest of the viewers. It doesn't have be a big fight and most of this is plenty hilarious without added drama.
Nothing here has to be taken so seriously as far as I can tell, and I would worry about the quality of life of anyone who totally "lives here".
Old 02-08-2014, 05:04 PM

I myself have taken long gaps from time to time due to work and other priorities. Even when I do log on, I like to read what others have to write about.

I do certainly enjoy the pics that people post of themselves or of others. Don't particularly care for model pics more than I do for real people pics (water polo players, diver, swimmers, etc.)
Old 02-09-2014, 11:23 PM
Speedo Member

me too. I'm not a big fan of models. I just like sharing pictures of suits that we have.