Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2024, 09:19 AM

Default The perfect beach

On a recent trip to Mauritius, I was expecting to do a lot of swimming, as the hotel complex featured two swimming pools and there was a nearby beach with a warm sea.
The hotel was for adults only, so I was expecting to see some risqué bathing suits. This was true for the women, as small bikinis with string sides were the norm. However, every man, without exception, wore swim shorts, and this never changed throughout my stay. Even though most of the clients were European, the American fashion was well and truly embedded. I couldn’t be fazed by that, so for my first swim I wore a blue Olaf Benz suit, with only 3 cm sides.

My next swim occurred on a catamaran trip, where we anchored for a swim with snorkelling. For this swim, I wore my black, unlined Kiniki Andrei with sides less than 3 cm. Curiously, on this trip, the women wore modest bathing suits, so I was in the strange position of wearing the smallest suit.

The next day, it was time to hit the beach next to the hotel. It was just a short walk, so I wore a sleeveless top, a pair of sandshoes and a pair of shorts over my suit. My wife came along too, with the intention of just going for a paddle. I’d checked out the beach a couple of days prior, and it seemed very quiet. There were roped areas away from the coastline, for the intention of swimming. The beach was very narrow, so it would only take a few steps to access the sea.
The beach was quiet apart from a couple of workmen. When they had walked a distance away, I removed my shoes, top and shorts. ‘Wow, that’s scanty!’ my wife exclaimed, for I was wearing no more than a black G-string. Fortunately, I’d discovered a couple of years ago that she liked seeing me in that, so I wasn’t concerned about surprising her.
I quickly walked into the sea, but as the slope was gentle, it took a lot of strides until my rear was concealed. After that, I got into the business of some serious swimming. It felt so comfortable to wear so little!
However, I encountered a small problem on exit. I swam to where my wife was standing, thinking she was in line with my clothes, but she was nowhere near them! I was now standing up fully exposed. I didn’t think tit would be a good idea to walk along the beach like that so I returned to the water. It was only when I’d swam some more strokes towards the north that I spotted my clothes.

I had three more dips in the sea and felt more confident each time. Sometimes I just paddled, and it anyone spotted I didn’t worry. Altogether, I had nine swims on the trip, with four in the G-String, three in the Olaf Benz and two in the Kinki Andre.