Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Mens Swim Suit - Buy or Sell
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2024, 11:52 AM

Default Speedo Comparison

Speedo Comparison.

Last evening, I dug out a Speedo I had purchased a number of years ago I found online. It was a NWT Speedo that needed to be shipped from a Hawaiian Ebay address (interesting). The size was interesting too labeled “Youth 26”. Of course, I normally wear a 30- or 32-inch waist size.so this was a personal lower limit on what I thought I could get into, perhaps with a struggle. Still, my fascination with wearing undersized Speedos was shining brightly, and I went ahead and ordered it as I knew the struggle in getting into this would be part of the fun.

It arrived and was just able to get into it but it was indeed something of a struggle. The Speedo got tossed to the side as I found other swim briefs I liked wearing better and on a daily basis, for sleeping too.

Last night, I was thinking about the difficulties I was having wearing anything undersized in the new (Pride) briefs I had gotten on sale. I had versions in 34, 32, 30 and 28 inches, but the smallest one I could even get into was the 32-inch one. I started thinking about this 26 Y brief I had and in particular, comparing that brief with the new ones.

Like the new ones, the 26-inch brief is fully lined with a black polyester liner. But when I stretched the Pride briefs horizontally there is almost no stretch at all. When I stretch the Speedo from Hawaii brief I can easily stretch the waist to maybe 140-150 percent of the label size of 26 inches.

This has to be because of the type of outer layer fabric used in each case has quite different stretch capabilities in that the poly used in the 26-inch brief and not the recycled stuff that Speedo has been using in many of their briefs.

What happens in the undersizing is that not only does the waist size expand to fit me, but the sides of the brief appear to narrow from what appears to be a nominal three-inch side to what looks like a 2-inch side (or even less). Further, the brief still has sufficient rise to completely cover my butt “Y”. It looks way tight but not revealing from the back. In short, this way undersized brief could be worn in public that way and would be perfectly fine appearing simply as a nice snug-fitting Speedo.

But this undersizing is impossible to do with any Speedo from the cloth made from recycled plastic waste and that’s why they were selling out a lot of briefs using this fabric. The idea of using this fabric just did not work.

For swim team coaches saying that the team needs to wear a size smaller brief at the big meet, this is only possible if the fabric stretches substantially, which the recycled plastic fabric does not.

Of course, the 26-Y leaves very little space inside everywhere. This fact is either way fun or a problem depending on your outlook. I went ahead and since I was already fully in the brief, I decided to spend the night in the really tight brief. The only workable penis position is “up” and there really is not room for even a modest hard-on. Depending on your outlook, this might be a problem or an opportunity.

I did make it through the night OK, slept soundly, and awakened at about all of this and still feeling just as aroused as when I had crawled into bed wearing the 26-inch Y brief!

This brief will probably not be my choice for sleeping every night, but it is still a lot of fun.

Sebbie