Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2016, 11:58 AM

Default Great Speedo Beach Day Yesterday

My wife and I went to the beach yesterday and although she would have preferred my square cut speedo suit, I opted to wear my Pistol Pete 2" bikini. I've never worn it out before and thought that it would be fairly modest being a black suit with racing stripes on the side. Turns out that it was fairly clingy and definitely showed a hint of what was underneath. We were away from most of the crowd on the beach, but I didn't care who saw what really. I made my exits from the water without shame or of any concern as to what others might think. It's been some time since I wore a speedo suit like that to the beach, but I had no anxiety whatsoever. It felt natural for me to wear one and I was happy. I think after all these years, I've passed that fear of what others might think.

My wife still wishes I had worn my square cut as she loves that one, but it's all about compromise. I'll wear the square cut next time.

Maybe. LOL
Old 07-29-2016, 12:11 PM
Speedo Member

Thanks for insisting on wearing a real Speedo. I do like the square cut suits but there is nothing that shows the male form better than a real Speedo.

I do worry about the speedo ever really being more popular in America again because men don't even wear underwear as skimpy as a speedo.

It would be such a leap for some guy who is used to wearing those ridiculous boxer briefs to wearing a speedo with 1 inch sides like my Speedo solars.
Old 07-30-2016, 11:44 AM

Compromise is about wearing a pair of shorts at the beach - but nothing more than a brief Speedo in the water.