Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2015, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inconnu
You look hot in those speedos

thanks never really been shy about "showing off" even though im not in super great shape.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:25 AM

Looks like a perfect fit to me!!! Enjoy!
Old 09-15-2015, 01:11 PM

I agree, I think you make the suits look great.
Old 09-15-2015, 03:09 PM

I know about that feeling. I found a couple of Adidas suits at a TJ Maxx while on vacation in July that generally fit well, but were tight in the legs. I bought them anyway, because the price couldn't be beat. With a little luck, they'll get a bit more forgiving with use
Old 09-15-2015, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NE_OH_thonger
I know about that feeling. I found a couple of Adidas suits at a TJ Maxx while on vacation in July that generally fit well, but were tight in the legs. I bought them anyway, because the price couldn't be beat. With a little luck, they'll get a bit more forgiving with use

LOVE adidas suits!
Old 10-16-2015, 02:59 AM

Red face

I like the picture with the guy in his nice fitting speedo swim briefs. The picture reminded me, when at the doctors, a while back for a physical examination. I was wearing gray colored running tights and red speedo underneath. When it was time to undress, I was very slow getting the running tights off, hoping I could keep my red speedos on, but was reminded by the nurse all my snug and clothes had to come off now. I remember doing a few more show off wiggles just in the rather tight red speedo. I was blushing red as the red colored swim suit, as I would pull and tug it down, while the lovely lady nurse watched me getting it off. I was already fully erect underneath, feeling the clinging snug nylon slipping down. My moment of truth came when I had to free my erection, then baring it all as I got the beautiful red speedo down and off. The nurse just gave me a big smile, handing me the awful hospital gown, then guiding my feet out of the tangled speedo. She did enjoy my child like stalling, keeping it on as long as possible, then when told to bare it all, enjoying my plight, peeling my tight red speedo off and soon taking my physical in the nude. It was great wearing my red speedo under running tights to the doctor's.
Old 10-19-2015, 05:18 PM

wow, sounds like your nurse was a voyeur. (or city ole lady) In all the years I have been going to the doctor I have never had anyone stay in the room when I disrobe. They always lay the gown on the table and tell me to put it on.